EotA Wars has risen from the grave!

A place to talk about non-EotA-related topics.
Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

EotA Wars has risen from the grave!

#1 Post by Ocean.dll »

I brought the list back from the depths of my word files for your enjoyment. This was posted on modforge around last March I think, so sorry if you aren't on here. I may do another one later this week.

So without further adui, starting from The Phantom Menace:

Coramoor Qui Gon Jinn: The great peacekeeper of Episode 1. Identifies Anakin as the Chosen One. In hindsight, it was a bad call.
Siege Lord Obi Wan Kenobi: My personal favorite Jedi. And everyone knows his lightsaber ran on 56k with 5 second cmd lag.
Illithid Mace Windu: No actor has a bigger ego then Samuel L. Jackson. I suppose he had some cool fight scenes though.
Warskull Yoda: A fan favorite. He trains Luke to be awesome at everything. What better character could we give Warskull?
h4mmel Darth Maul: Master of the double-lightsaber and red facepaint. He's alos the only good villain in SW:BF2
YAHG Viceroy Nute Gunray: The leader of the Trade Federation, with that wicked Japanese Accent. He looked like a sardine.
Twinkie House Jar Jar Binks: The most retarded player I've ever met deserves the most retarded character in the Star Wars Galaxy
Victor Nefarious Ki Adi Mundi: A Jedi Master on the Jedi Council. He's the one with the uber tall forehead and dies on Mygeeto.
Corp.Shepard Plo Koon: The jedi with the wierd red head. He was in an alternate ending where he fights Greivous in Ep.2.
Elle Queen Padme Amidala: She didn't really do anything, but she was pretty easy on the eyes. Yes, I know you're pissed, Elle.
Twinsen Jango Fett: The father of all stormtroopers. In a sense, he's the biggest bad guy in all of Star Wars!
dekar Count Dooku: I always hated this guy. He was the most boring villain ever. However, he did smoke Anakin, which is good.
Dark Link Senator Bail Organa: The adoptive father of Leia, senator of Alderaan, and Yoda's getaway car driver.
ToXiK The Emperor: How else could I help inflate Tox's ego other then making him lord of the universe?
Cross Darth Vader: I don't know how Lucas could take such a hardcore villain and make his kid-form such a crybaby.
Aedharin General Greivous: He kicked more butt behind the scenes then on. Sorry, I didn't mean to run out of Siths for the Germans.
AgentFx Uncle Owen Lars: Luke's uncle and surrogate father. Man, he was always gettin' down on Luke. He was 'The Man.'
Strychnyne Auntie Beru Whitesun: Special Order. Uncle Owen's sweet lover, and always one to stick up for Luke's wild ideas.
saltbush Luke Skywalker: He's what every American wants to be, the little guy fightin' the system. He also kissed his sister.
Artemis Princess Leia: A victory for feminists everywhere. Her shining moment was arguably when she was Jabba's prison dancer.
Poolman Han Solo: Ultra Sauve, the reason why the prequals failed, and my personal favorite character. Harrison Ford > Chuck Norris
Jamn Chewie: How come Han could always understand Chewie, and vice versa, but they couldn't speak eachother's languages?
Disco R2-D2: Everyone knows that this little astromech was one 1337 h4xx0rz that could break into anything with wires.
NewbieDewbieDoo C-3PO: He is R2's sidekick, much like Newbie is Disco's little helper. C-3PO also said a lot of worthless crap.
Sparda Grand Moff Tarkin: He was nearly choked by Vader, and he commander of the Death Star. And if he was in charge of it then...
EotABot The Death Star: I always wondered why the guys that work in the tunnel for the laser beam aren't melted when its fired.
Kick Trash Compactor Monster: The monster that eats all the trash in th Death Star. It scared me when I was little. ...Shut Up.
WereWabbit Greedo: A bountry hunter with green skin that tries to cash in on Han. He is wtfggnoobhaxbbq by Solo, though.
Scythen The Ithorian in the Cantina: He's the dude in the Cantina that is brown and his head is like an snail head, minus the shell.
Reaper Jawa: You gotta love the noise they make. They could have ruled the universe with their sand crawlers OF DOOM.
Softmints R5-D4: He was the little red droid that Luke's family bought on Tatooine that feel apart. He was probably a 1337 h4xx0rz too.
xaine Stormtrooper: The Stormtrooper Effect is what happens in movies when two heroes kill hordes of innacurate baddies.
genrap Wedge Antilles: Luke's wingman and leader of Rogue Squadron. According my Rogue Squadron 2, he's killed 1 jillion TIE's.
Ocean.dll Biggs Darklighter: One of Luke's friends from Tatooine. His X-Wing gets owned by Darth Vader's TIE Advance at Yavin.
Dawnbringer TIE Fighter Pilot: Good thing they're clones, because the Empire loads them into ships made out of the Sunday Funnies.
Reborn Lando Calrissian: Apparently he has a gambling problem, because he lost the Millenium Falcon. Seriously, why'd they make him a general?
Trystan Boba Fett: The only bounty hunter good enough to take on Han Solo's sauveness and win. He is the Inspector Gadget of SW
NinjaAssassin Bossk: The reptilian bounty hunter hired by Vader to hunt down Han Solo. He could hae easily been a card board cut out.
Phoenick IG-88: The robot bounty hunter hired by Vader, and one mean boss in Shadows of the Empire. Has unlimited bazooka ammo.
Elreth Dash Rendar: A space pirate, for Elreth of course. He was the hero of Shadows of the Empire, with many boyhood memories.
DarnYak Jabba the Hutt: Supreme Crime Lord of Tatooine. He loved to eat, and ran the show behind the scenes in Mos Eisely.
Shortling Jabba's Laughing lil' Partner: He never really said anything, just laughed. His laughing encouraged everything Jabba did, though.
Random Bib Fortuna: Jabba's right hand guy, with the wierd tentacles coming out of his head. I hate those things.
Jouven The Rancor: The monster in Jabba's basement that eats noobs. How'd Jabba get it there in the first place?
Glitch Sarlac Pit: Boba Fett met his untimely demise here, and I don't believe that crap about him coming back to life. So many teeth!
Omni-Curse Ewok: The little furry guys on Endor that used rocks and stuff. Prototype for the Carebear line of toys.
BGBkstroke Admiral Ackbar: Its A Trap! The Admiral of the Rebellion's space fleet. He looked like a catfish.
Sister Admiral Piett: The commander of the Super Star Destroyer 'Executor.' The only Admiral that Vader didn't decapitate.
Nobungia Arvel Cynyd: Commander of Green Squadron. He suicided his A-Wing into the Super Star Destroyer. Thanks Wikipedia.
Guinsoo George Lucas: Both got famous from products that they made while they were probably on LSD.

So thats the list! It took forever to make, so please enjoy it, and get a laugh from it.

EDIT: Fixed the colors so they don't blind you so much.
Last edited by Ocean.dll on August 25th, 2006, 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"RAWRR" -closing lines of Big Trouble in Little China

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#2 Post by mianmian »

Well, it was funny, and some of them are pretty damn on the mark :p

<3 the Guinsoo one :p

But... where am I? This is retarted, I've met/know everyone on that list, but am left out :p Tells something about my character :p

joking aside, that was the pwn :)
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#3 Post by Hammel »

I know a Map where you can play an Ewok... it is still in alpha or beta though, so I won't give it to you (I post this due to Omni's alias).

And thanks for being the only good bad guy Oo

-Ham

Shadow.M4L
Resident
Resident

#4 Post by Shadow.M4L »

you mean b2m´s aos? well yeah...^^

Nice one, its fun to read i even laughed a little bit.
Keep it up

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#5 Post by Dekar »

I want a capital letter :cry:
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#6 Post by jamn455 »

IM THE MUTHA FUCKING CHEWIENAUT BITCH!!!!!!!

Elle
Visitor
Visitor

#7 Post by Elle »

I'm easy on the eyes. ^^

...too bad those colors choices aren't... Should have used Orange, Baby Blue and Lavender or Orchid. :D

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#8 Post by Strychnyne »

So I stick up for Saltbush's wild ideas and make sweet love to AgentFx? Fuck yeah! And I'm special order. *grin*

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#9 Post by Hammel »

I just murder anything, myself including... guess that is best what describes me playing Inf ;) Or I commit suicide playing Ivar... he should be buffed to his real strength imo ~~.

-Ham

Omni-
Wanderer
Wanderer
Battle.net name: Omni-, Taichi, Omni-Curse

Re: EotA Wars has risen from the grave!

#10 Post by Omni- »

Ewok?

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#11 Post by DarkNemesis »

DarnYak Jabba the Hutt: Supreme Crime Lord of Tatooine. He loved to eat, and ran the show behind the scenes in Mos Eisely.
HEHE

Very fitting. The last time I talked to Yak on Clan EotA he was making a penut butter and jelly sandwich!
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Elreth
Resident
Resident

#12 Post by Elreth »

Yess. Space pirate. Knew I could count on you.

ohhh necropost. that explains why im on there.