EotA bot

Post suggestions, wishes, complaints about the bots on the East, West, and Euro realms here.

Moderator: Perhaps

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

EotA bot

#1 Post by DarnYak »

So as we all know Sparda's comp died several months ago, and I've been hosting the bot on East since then. However, those of you who frequent east probably notice my connection is less than stable (usually dropping me 5 minutes after i go afk for long periods). Thus i'm looking for someone that can take up the duty of hosting EotA on the three realms full time.

Obviously I need someone pretty familar with stealthbot and someone I can trust, with a stable connection that can be up most of the time. Ability to host another ghostbot would be a plus, but people can do that on their own if they'd like.

So, volunteers?

DarnYak

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

Re: EotA bot

#2 Post by jamn455 »

I will put my name into this just in case nobody more qualified jumps out of the bunch. Only downside is that it is still hurricane season, so my power could go out for a few days if some serious shit happens.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

I dont think anyone expects 100% uptime ;P

DarnYak

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#4 Post by Sparda963 »

you would be supprised. i would get the stuff back up, but i recently moved, and my internet connection here is 1meg dsl, it sucks. hoping to move somewhere again soon to better internet but for the time being im sol.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by DarnYak »

Its ok sparda, I really appreiciate the time you took to host it for as long as you did. I know its a pain in the ass.

DarnYak

Luftwaffles
Communist
Battle.net name: Ion_Killer
WereWabbit
Canucklehead
Luftwaffles

#6 Post by Luftwaffles »

I would offer but I'm running on a crappy laptop with a slowly crumbling frame I'm going to have to send in for repairs, and I'm going to school far away so the amount of time the bot could spend up on my computer might be negligible. If Jamn can't do it though or you need hosting for a day or something, drop me a note and I might be able to do it for a short period of time.
- Luftwaffles

GeneralFunk
3/4s Weeaboo

#7 Post by GeneralFunk »

I would, but lack of keys, and no one would be keen to the idea of me running it.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#8 Post by Discombobulator »

I have a stable connection and a PC that can run 24/7.
I'm this forum's MVP.