>>Tehw00tz<<

Request membership in Clan EotA on any server.
Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

>>Tehw00tz<<

#1 Post by Tehw00tz »

Hey guys. Most or all of you know me or have seen me. I've been hanging out in East for while now. I've contributed a trivia bot to all mainstream Clan EotA channels. I've also tried out for West and was trialed by ToX, Elle, and Ion(I think). I'd just like to ask to be invited to Clan EotA@Azeroth.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Ion
Communist

#2 Post by Ion »

I trial people.

This makes me a judge.

Hah! Fear my judicary abilites.

PH33R
Ion.

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#3 Post by Hammel »

Not before he improves his Trivia-bot imo ;). I mean sometimes it wants numbers sometimes it wants whole words, and stuff... ARGH... and some parts are simply wrong (Blitz fading time is 4 secs, not 3).

That is my European cent... in US Dollars it might be 2 cents :/ Dunno.

-Ham

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#4 Post by Tehw00tz »

Ya, well I had to rewrite the whole .txt thing so I made things more clear and fixed up those conflicting questions.
Besides that, I'm in on West and I'd like to be a member of East too.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#5 Post by Hammel »

Actually I was joking a bit ;), your answer made it seem you took it serious.

(Ppl ask me to join a game, that's it for now)

-Ham

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#6 Post by Tehw00tz »

Hammel wrote:Actually I was joking a bit ;), your answer made it seem you took it serious.

(Ppl ask me to join a game, that's it for now)

-Ham
Nope, my stupid ass deleted the entire .txt file and I didn't have any backups for it =D. So it was god's way of making me do something I guess.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#7 Post by jamn455 »

I'm still looking forward to you telling me a good reason why we need trivia in the Clan EotA channel. Trivia just brings noobs who think they know more than the veterans, because they can answer some silly questions.

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#8 Post by mianmian »

/agree
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#9 Post by Tehw00tz »

jamn455 wrote:I'm still looking forward to you telling me a good reason why we need trivia in the Clan EotA channel. Trivia just brings noobs who think they know more than the veterans, because they can answer some silly questions.
Trivia DOES bring noobs, but noobs who could possibly host EotA,and everybody was a noob once(except yak)and cockiness is a another form self-esteem..And if you don't like the trivia, why do you have a score of 65?Hypocrit.
And now that west is revived, I don't have time to waste with idiots on east.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#10 Post by mianmian »

You are a total dumbass.

West is only revived cause a lot of east people helped, it wasnt only East people, but they helped a hell of a lot more then you, and your fucking dumbass trivia bot.

Wich btw, Elle had one first, a long time ago :p
-Lithium flower

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#11 Post by Tehw00tz »

mianmian wrote:You are a total dumbass.

West is only revived cause a lot of east people helped, it wasnt only East people, but they helped a hell of a lot more then you, and your fucking dumbass trivia bot.

Wich btw, Elle had one first, a long time ago :p

Obviosly you didn't know, asshole, that I started the trivia thing, I told elle how to put in the script, GJ, if you were active on the old modforge forum you would know that. And a lot of people on east must be like 3? I've only seen taco, you, and killinday from east on west. and okay, I'm not shaman, but I helped trial people, which is more than you do in a day, only thing i've EVER seen you do that is EotA related is pub bash and talk shit about people for your own insecureness, and my dumbass trivia bot has more purposes than one, when the eota and lorenz is down, i send trivia bot in there to help get people in, and the same for europe, so SHUT THE FUCK UP.
And why the hell are you posting in this section if your not even a shaman?
Sparda or Yak, please close this worthless thread.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#12 Post by jamn455 »

Fucking idiots on East. Are you fucking serious?

West spawned East long ago, but the East now is the reason why West is even around now.

I have a score of whatever, so what? I played it a few times just to prove to pool that i can type much faster than him and anyone else that played it.

I like you as a player, but you act like because you have a bot you are better than people that don't. I really dont notice why the bot must be in East since my bot has been active and only isnt maybe an hour of the day while I'm either taking courses or sleeping. This really isnt a good way to charm yourself to be invited, and now that west is "revived" then you can have fun over there.

And its very clear that if noone is in a channel, then there is no reason for people that aren't in the clan to get in there because noone will be there to join their game/host a game for them.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#13 Post by Tehw00tz »

Thank you, for saying I was a good player.
I don't try to act superior to anyone because I have the triviabot, I just tell them I'm the mod and if they have any problems with the bot, they can just tell me, I dont try to act high and mighty above everyone else. I'm sorry if thats how you interpurit my behavior through typing.
And fucking idiots on East doesn't include: Pool, you, kick, taco, siege, alien, tox,daeatul,de-cross,kevin,bubba_joe, and everyone else bedies the following:Tuv, mianmian(List is subject to get larger.)
Please stop posting in this thread.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#14 Post by mianmian »

only thing i've EVER seen you do that is EotA related is pub bash and talk shit about people for your own insecurenes
I'm glad you know me so well.

I'm sorry we dont get along, but you piss me off, and act like a retard IMO, just like this, the whole east bashing, that was stupid.

Jamn is right, you do tend to act better then everyone, it may be cause the bot, it may not, but you do.

So, you stfu?

Yes, I know im not a shaman, and that I've pissed most of the people off, but I dont give a damn, I'm adding my opinion, because I think some people may listen to it, and cause I feel like it.

So, have fun "saving" West w00tz, it was all you, we didnt do anything, thankyou.
-Lithium flower

Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#15 Post by Ocean.dll »

Tehw00tz wrote:...cockiness is a another form self-esteem...
On a completely objective basis, arrogance is not the same thing as self esteem. It is actually a sign of insecurity.

Also, I encourage you to read in the general or off topic forum(I can't remember at the moment) the difference between newbs and noobs. We want newbs.

I'm also a bit insulted by the idiot comment. I'm no longer in the clan, but I still identify with these folks. Don't think because mian wasn't on the forge means that he is new in any sort of way. He was around in EotA when I originally joined in March of 2005. Or sometime around there. Whenever we were originally out on west.

Regardless, no. We aren't 3 years old. I don't know how EotA was ever possibly cool on Bnet without you, but at one time, it really was. I remember that time with warm fuzzy memories. The Harpy and Tactician had just come out with 1.07. And mian was there. And a load of other people who were just out to have fun. So in typical fashion, we'll just keep having fun. Enjoy west. Mian and I and everyone else who's worth their salt on east will have fun playing whatever we feel like. We'll probably be able to do it with or without a trivia bot as well. If you want to though, feel free to leave it in the channel.

By the way, I take credit for being the savior of EotA, as I was the most active member during the dismally quiet months of April, May and June. Note Elreth and Pheonick in there too. Nah, it was all me.
"RAWRR" -closing lines of Big Trouble in Little China

Elle
Visitor
Visitor

#16 Post by Elle »

jamn455 wrote: West spawned East long ago, but the East now is the reason why West is even around now.
Excuse me?

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#17 Post by jamn455 »

I remember someone named Demigoddess- that came into Clan EotA in East asking if she could make an EotA clan on West, have you forgotten?

Elle
Visitor
Visitor

#18 Post by Elle »

How could i not forget that question, one of the many which never got answered. I went ahead and made it myself, i didn't see East getting the members or hosting the games back there.
Tehw00tz wrote: Obviosly you didn't know, asshole, that I started the trivia thing, I told elle how to put in the script, GJ, if you were active on the old modforge forum you would know that.
And about that..
1. Don't call mian an asshole, because he's not.
2. You didn't tell me shit about the trivia section, i was telling you how to fix yours. And i went to the damn forum to learn how to create the scripts and such.
3. mian was active on the old forum, i do believe. There was more than just an EotA section.

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#19 Post by mianmian »

Thanks Elle/Ocean.

Jamn, I believe Demogoddess- was Elle ~~

I wasnt that active on Modforge, the 2nd time it came up, because, in all honesty, I dont like Modforge, and Hollow banned me for like 3 weeks? After he said some shit, and I said some shit, forget most of it :p

So, basicly I was a little active but not so much when Modforge came up the 2nd time.

I was active on the old temp forum (not Sparda's the one we used when modforge whent down the 1st time) and on the Old Modforge :p
jamn455 wrote:
West spawned East long ago, but the East now is the reason why West is even around now.

Excuse me?
East helped a bit, but I know it was mostly Elle, with help from all the other hosts, like Taco and such, who come from east :P!

I just wanted to try a double quote :p
-Lithium flower

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#20 Post by jamn455 »

mianmian wrote: Jamn, I believe Demogoddess- was Elle ~~
That was my point.

Oh Ocean, I was on most days of those months if you didn't notice, it was before me and pool got tired of pub smashing. And my bot has clearly got you beat.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#21 Post by Tehw00tz »

mianmian wrote:
only thing i've EVER seen you do that is EotA related is pub bash and talk shit about people for your own insecurenes
I'm glad you know me so well.

I'm sorry we dont get along, but you piss me off, and act like a retard IMO, just like this, the whole east bashing, that was stupid.

Jamn is right, you do tend to act better then everyone, it may be cause the bot, it may not, but you do.

So, you stfu?

Yes, I know im not a shaman, and that I've pissed most of the people off, but I dont give a damn, I'm adding my opinion, because I think some people may listen to it, and cause I feel like it.

So, have fun "saving" West w00tz, it was all you, we didnt do anything, thankyou.
Yes, I was wrong about saying that people on east were idiots, Its been a hard few days for me, my uncle died, and I've never had a close relative die.
When I joined (or atleast tried) East, I thought it was a new start for me, nobody that knew me or hated me, I tried to do nothing but make friends, when Tuv first came around insulting me and calling me 4-years old, you agreed with him. When some guy said I had no friends, you said it was true. When someone called me a stupid noob when they killed me, you agreed. I tried everything to be friends with everyone, everyone didn't want to be friends with me and just made fun of me and called me a noob. I've grown tired of hearing shit from people and not doing anything about it except trying to be friends with them, I've gave up and called you a stupid asshole, now looks whats happened, I've got multiple people making fun of me. And your loose use of the word 'retarded' doesn't help, I have a relative who is retarded, it's not something funny, nor should it be used as an insult, at this point, the group of words 'you stupid fucking idiot' is something better to say.
Elle, I don't know what I ever did to offend you, but please, just drop it.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Elle
Visitor
Visitor

#22 Post by Elle »

mianmian wrote: East helped a bit, but I know it was mostly Elle, with help from all the other hosts, like Taco and such, who come from east :P!
Taco never helped until now. All the original hosts on West were from West. Didn't have any supprt form East at all until someone actually mentioned it over there.
Tehw00tz wrote: Elle, I don't know what I ever did to offend you, but please, just drop it.
Nothing really.. but as most have said, you're annoying; mostly your whinging. And i know you have said things about me, i'm just not one to speak up of things. I have my eyes and ears almost everywhere, remember that.

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#23 Post by Sparda963 »

Welcome to the clan, topic closed.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!