I would like to join Clan Eota(Azeroth)

Request membership in Clan EotA on any server.
KiLLiNDaY
Wanderer
Wanderer

I would like to join Clan Eota(Azeroth)

#1 Post by KiLLiNDaY »

I dont know if theres a specific rubric or something i have to fill out so i guess ill explain why i want to join.

I really like to play EOTA and i would like to play with some of the best. Nowdays smashing pubbies isnt exactly fun anymore, id like to play with more experienced and skilled players at the game, as well be part of that community.

Some of the common questions ive been asked from random members
Can you host?- Yes

How often do you play?- Whenever im not playing ladder i play this whenever i can get a game full of decent people, so i would say about 2-3 games a day. Not as much anymore b/c school just started but about 1 game a day maybe but alot on weekends.

Do you consider yourself any good or has anyone else told you your good?- I do consider myself good and some people have told me im good but i dont know how good i really am until i play against the best. I have and ive won but i had good people on my team as well.

Do you have manners?- Yes i do, i try to stay out of conflicts because i usually think they are stupid over the internet, but if it is directed at me all game then i will say something to defend myself :)

What will you do to help the clan?- I will play as many games as i can with clan members, try to get it a little more active again, and help with anything the clan needs.

Have you played with anyone in the clan?- Yes i have, ive played with tehw00tz,sparda963,mianmian,Daethul (something like that), and jamn but not constantly just a few game of each..

If i can join i cant join on my main because im a shaman of a main ladder clan (Clan P4K #1 in 4s AT), but i will join on my aka that i play most of my custom games/eota games on.. my main aka sort of speak. If i can join you can contact me on email or aim or on bnet, if not ... =(

Email- TheTej@hotmail.com
AIM- TeJ82590
BNET- KiLLiNDaY@azeroth

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#2 Post by Hammel »

There shouldnt be a problem from my point of view... unless you don't stay "afk real quick" all night (hit you on aze once... you stayed that way for like 2 hours).

-Ham

KiLLiNDaY
Wanderer
Wanderer

#3 Post by KiLLiNDaY »

Hammel wrote:There shouldnt be a problem from my point of view... unless you don't stay "afk real quick" all night (hit you on aze once... you stayed that way for like 2 hours).

-Ham
well yea sometimes i do that but for specific reasons, such as helping family, ive had to deal with alot of weddings in my family/family friends all summer + its still going on so, sometimes its inevitable, but ty for your consideration :).. nowadays im focusing more on school and when i have time ladder, but clan getting alittle inactive so ihave more time for eota

KiLLiNDaY
Wanderer
Wanderer

#4 Post by KiLLiNDaY »

also might i suggest an application thing to fill out?? make usefull questions like others have asked me, like the ones ive awwnsered, and put it up as a sticky for all who want to join EoTA ..

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#5 Post by Tehw00tz »

Uh, I've played with you before, and I recommend the shaman/cheiftain to invite you to the clan.(That probally counts against you :twisted: )
And thats 'Daeatul'
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

KiLLiNDaY
Wanderer
Wanderer

#6 Post by KiLLiNDaY »

Id like to thank poolman to inviting me to Clan Eota azeoth, it is a complete honor to play with the best of the best, and id just like to express my gratitude.

Furthur more, id like to start hosting many games in which players in clan Eota are participating, so if u want to game msg me on

KiLLiNDaY@azeroth
pm me
or msg me on my clan eota acct
CustoMKiLLiN@azeroth

wont be able to host tomorrow b/c its my birthday and ill be out for alot of the day, but ill be able to host later that night as well as on the weekend.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#7 Post by jamn455 »

Yeah well you should also thank me for telling pool that you looked like a respectable player that even played after the game was clearly over. Welcome to the clan and its great to have someone that can host and does for pubs all the time when you are on.

KiLLiNDaY
Wanderer
Wanderer

#8 Post by KiLLiNDaY »

jamn455 wrote:Yeah well you should also thank me for telling pool that you looked like a respectable player that even played after the game was clearly over. Welcome to the clan and its great to have someone that can host and does for pubs all the time when you are on.
TY JAMN :)

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#9 Post by Sparda963 »

Welcome to the clan, topic closed.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!