i would like to join clan EOTA(west)

Request membership in Clan EotA on any server.
nitestryker
Wanderer
Wanderer

i would like to join clan EOTA(west)

#1 Post by nitestryker »

i've just played EOTA for a couple of weeks and found its a really awesome map. There's so much replayability in the game. I figured that i should join the EOTA clan. I don't know what credentials i need to join the clan but i want to get better at the game.
When the whisper of the wind dies, who will save you?

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

Stop by the clan channel anytime, during the hours of 1:00-7:00PM(Western) and Wind or I should be in the channel, Wind will test/try you out, or if I'm in there I'll add you and have you tested later, my alias is OrcOnAFork if my regular account(Tehw00tz) isn't on.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Wind Storm
Wanderer
Wanderer

#3 Post by Wind Storm »

im usually on more than wootz is, my account is wind_blade, whisper me when u log on.

nitestryker
Wanderer
Wanderer

#4 Post by nitestryker »

Tehw00tz wrote:Stop by the clan channel anytime, during the hours of 1:00-7:00PM(Western)
i'll try i live in australia so thats in the wee morning i think. my username is nitestryker anyway. BTW what will the test be like :P :P :P

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#5 Post by Tehw00tz »

nitestryker wrote:
Tehw00tz wrote:Stop by the clan channel anytime, during the hours of 1:00-7:00PM(Western)
i'll try i live in australia so thats in the wee morning i think. my username is nitestryker anyway. BTW what will the test be like :P :P :P
Him... That makes things interesting. I'm not too familiar with the time zones over seas so I'm going to try my best, I guess I'll just idle in the channel all of Friday, which would be Saturaday for you, just try to stay on and I'll try to invite you.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

nitestryker
Wanderer
Wanderer

#6 Post by nitestryker »

cheers i think at 8am in australia its about 5-7pm in the western side of america

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#7 Post by Tehw00tz »

nitestryker wrote:cheers i think at 8am in australia its about 5-7pm in the western side of america
One week from this Friday I have my finals then I'm off for three weeks, I'm sure I'll catch you sometime in that period.
See you soon.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP