Ignore Button

Suggest improvements to the forums' appearance, function, or management.
de-cross
Visitor
Visitor

Ignore Button

#1 Post by de-cross »

This forum seriously needs an ignore button so you can ignore all post from an user.

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#2 Post by mianmian »

Hmmm now why would you want that cross? You would never get to read my lovely posts!

Personally I see Disco and Wootz being targeted by that (maybe not wootz, since hes a mod so it would kinda defeat that purpose), not to offend ether of you, but from the way it looks to me, you guys stir the pot the most :D
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#3 Post by Tehw00tz »

mianmian wrote: Personally I see Disco and Wootz being targeted by that (maybe not wootz, since hes a mod so it would kinda defeat that purpose), not to offend ether of you, but from the way it looks to me, you guys stir the pot the most :D
This is 100% not surprising, to me atleast. I do post some useless stuff, but most of it is insincere, but I can see why people wouldn't want to read my mindless babbling.

More ontopic, I don't think it's possible. The reason you have to choose the template now is because we wanted to get rid of the pr0n site spammage. It may be able to be done, but I think we'd have to get rid of the awesome purple template.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Storamin
Addict
Addict
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#4 Post by Storamin »

so i can't ignore storamin?

man i hate reading that guys posts

Kibiyama
Addict
Addict

#5 Post by Kibiyama »

Storamin wrote:so i can't ignore storamin?

man i hate reading that guys posts
Me too. Him and that idiot Kibiyama.

Edited to be on-topic:

Some people have different opinions about shit. Deal with it. Words won't hurt you just because you disagree with them.
98% of all people think Perhaps is a faggot. If you are in this 98%, put this in your sig.
Tehw00tz wrote:I miss my headset. This headset only covers two of my ears.