Fort Yak

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fort Yak

#126 Post by DarnYak »

I think i've figured out why my zombie entrance traps are suddenly ineffective. For some reason a few flying zombies (ie a zombie turkey) are pathing into the area, but they can fly over pits so they bypass all the traps. I don't think they break down doors normally, but since their infected with the werebeast virus they eventually turn and start doing so. Alternately even if they do get killed or otherwise fall into the pit, once they revive they just fly back out. Of course, some day I could get lucky and have them turn into a werebeast while flying over the pit, thus losing their wings and flying ability.

I've decided its time to establish the fortress guard - quite long overdue, really. They'll be taken from the general population and set to train infrequently - its acutaly a bad thing to have a well trained guard because they end up killing dwarves when they need to dish out punishment. It will also have a bonus effect of having more dwarves wearing armor full time so they'll be less likely to be killed by random zombie bunnies. They'll also all have crossbows. Appointing a formerly unnamed military dwarf that had his leg ripped off as captain. I don't think I used the name GeneralFunk already in this fort, so that's his new name.

I've noticed one of the other giant sponges has been moving, this one going upstream towards his friend th'ats been besieged since the start of the map. Unfortunately he'll probably end up unconsious permanently like the other one.

A rabbit starved to death in a busy hall and immedately came back as a zombie. But once again our "hero" Dekar was immediaty on the scene and dispatched it seconds later.

Damnit stupid kobold zombies are trap immune and messed up my back entrance again. At least this time it didn't destroy all the windows, just killed the bait turkey.

The unnamed elected mayor has ordered Siege beaten for violation of some production order. Yea beat the crap out of the warrior for not crafting some shitty braclets or something. Our legendary brewer was also beaten fairly heavily.

Humans are sieging again. So much for using that road.

Goddamnit these stupid fucking zombie kobolds chasing down my bait chickens are driving me nuts. Its making my entire setup worthless since I've been having to get them to kill and throw away the animal non stop.

I'm kinda of excited about the next version of DF to come out, apparently he's overhauling mining and adding minecarts/tracks, so this could be a very interesting addition to the design of the fort - provided that I don't have to start over from scratch.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#127 Post by DarnYak »

I've begun work on the dwarven jail, since I have a fortress guard now. I'm placing it in the iron mines since that's nearish the water source and there will be only infrequent reasons to visit it. And its next to the hospital. I'm focusing on making the jail kinda awesome to try and minimize tantrums, so the jail rooms will acutaly be better than the common dwarf's home. It will also have its own plumbing system so no dwarf will die of thirst while imprisoned, with a well in every cell.

Ah shit, not only are the kobolds trap immune, but the sieging humans are too. I bet before the version change all the zombies didn't inheret trapavoid, but now they do, which generaly screws up all my defense plans. So damn annoying. It's pretty stupid really, I wouldn't need to deal with all these weird trap entrances if my military wouldn't go psycho because of having to fight the undead, since they generaly handle them all quite easily. As long as they aren't giant jumping spiders.

The human siege is dead, except for one horse. A fucking badass horse. A horse that's been given the name "Tirin Ancientgangs the Gleeful Stances of Heating" for all his zombie kills. The Tirin is gigantic, with black hair and eyes. If only we weren't enemies...

A forgotten beast has come. I haven't seen any new ones of these in a while. It's only a blob of steam (with a square shell, somehow), so it has no ability to survive in combat.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#128 Post by DarnYak »

The dwarven caravan arrived, unfortunately I can't let them in because the new entrance isn't completed, and its swarmed with zombies that aren't clearing out for some reason. Damnit. Well the caravan was swarmed the moment it spawned anyway.

Up to 562 non-citizens on the map. The entrances haven't been effective at attracting zombies to kill lately, I may have to resort to more drastic measures.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#129 Post by DarnYak »

I opened up my new entrance and it was immediatly flooded with zombies marching in from across the map. I think I'm going to have to reconstruct my alternate entrance to be "permanently" open, in a way such that dwarves can't get out but zombies can always path in. The bait animal apparently doesn't attract them enough, for whatever reason. There's probably some logic like every zombie is locked on one specific living creature within a certain distance (probably ignoring walls) and if they can't reach it they just idle around. This would explain why stuff directly above the bait turkey ends up getting cleared out, but a lot of the stuff idling now is too far towards the map edge. In fact, the new watchguard chicken might be distracting the corner stuff from the pathable bait chicken. Further testing/construction is now required. If this works, I might be able to clear out zombies in mass by just placing chickens on thier own little road connected only through the trap zones and pull them in from across the map.

Regardless, a dwarf safe entrance is going to be needed either way. It's basicaly an alternate route outside, designated so the dwarves heavily prefer it, but it's lined with "traps"/mechanicms to prevent a dwarf from ever escaping unintentionally.

Chaos at the back door due to all the zombies that got in. Their mostly just dying on the trap field, but one was a kobold's hand so its trap immune and causing chaos. It killed a rabbit, which I consider a benefit to the fort (less new bunnies). Werebeasts fucked up my front entrance windows again. God those things are annoying with trapavoid.

Spring has arrived, and the fort's only duck has died of old age. So did our hyena at the zoo. And one of the turkeys which went on a turkey killing rampage, NOOO. I think I better butcher off my older animals. All these random animal deaths have caused a zombie outbreak throughout the fort. Almost exclusively pretty harmless animals, but its distracting all the dwarves. Although somehow one macedwarf got fairly hurt. The python in our zoo died too. Uh that's interesting. A dwarf smashed out the python's teeth. Like 40 of them just spilled all over the place. I'm pretty sure snakes dont have that many.

"The Stray Giant Jumping Spider has been missing for a week." I'm fucking hope that's topside from some animals left behind by traders and not in my fort.

I'm constantly amazed at how dwarves are adept at throwing the most dangerous thing away last. Python teeth? All gone. Python corpse? Still there. How about that elf corpse that keeps turning into a werebeast and trying to smash the door? Also still there.

Strange, I'm not getting any meat from slaughtering these turkeys, but I know I used to. They're mostly worthless if they don't give anything but skulls (and a crapton of eggs to be fair - I have four thousand eggs stockpiled at this point).

FUCK. My legendary brewer was killed by something (I have no idea what, possibly the duck corpse). There's a zombie outbreak I hadn't even noticed down in the bowels of my fort now.

A minotaur child has come. You picked the wrong fort to try and raid.

Thanks dwarves, just drop your stupid slightly used shirt in the doorway which seals off the trap room so i can't close the door anymore.

And up top another doe rabbit died and killed a dwarven child. At least the fort will be rabbit free soon.

Hey dwarves, stop leaving your fucking clothes all over the place. Why do you have to take off your shoes when you decide to replace them, instead of wearing them until you actually replace them. Clothing was JUST fixed and it still makes no fucking sense. Well that was great. I see a dwarf carrying a bone in from the trap area - it apparently had been around so long it had finally decayed. Except hand bones are able to animate, so I tell him to drop the thing. Instead he kicks off one of his boots, leaving it in the trap area, and keeps hauling the bone home.

On the bright side, the zombie outbreak has been succesfully contained again. Losing a legendary brewer really sucks though.

The zombie luring test mentioned at the top of this page was completely ineffective. Next session will have to be focused on the open pathing to lure zombies trap deal.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#130 Post by DarnYak »

So after taking a break and reloading the game, I draw out plans to make the new entrance zombie lure. Then after I unpause it, I notice my back door.
Zombie Parade.jpg
That's all the zombies from the upper right corner. My guess is my theory about zombie aggro from above was correct, the flaw was they don't recalcuate pathing until they reload, so they were all just hanging at a closed drawbridge waiting for it to open, until I reloaded the game. Of course a kobold was leading the pack and tried to screw everything up, but instead he killed a rabbit that was trapped with the bait animal and i managed to open the internal safety bridge to drop the kobold while it was fighting the rabbit.

I just noticed two of the giant sponges are dead. Cause of death either had to be air drowning (seems unlikely, but its possible I drained that much water from the rivers while filling internal cisterns), or old age. They are now zombies. Great, now I have two invulnerable zombies to compliment my fortress, which can and will chase shit onto land. This place started as a peaceful little flatlands with some freaky looking grass, with otters and other wildllife frollicking in the river. It was so peaceful at the start I didn't even burrow down in a panic. It was so peaceful that damn near 200 dwarves walked in without significant deaths. Now look at it, hundreds of zombies, some of them giant invulnerbale zombie sponges, blood soaking the entire surface, leftover weapons and armor litter everywhere.

I was going to do a "then and now", comparing the starting screenshot to a present one, but it doesnt' look any different besides 2-3 zombies wandering around and a big wall with nothing behind it.

I'm trying to dig this stuff out, but nothing's getting done. Wonder why...
Miners.jpg

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#131 Post by DarnYak »

A miracle occurred. The elven caravan arrived, near my new entrance. They all safely made it inside. No dwarves got out. Dwarves have never been so happy to see elves. Of course tons of zombies are trying to sneak in now, but I"m not worried. Kind of amazing the elves haven't attacked me yet with all the caravans they've lost.
Elves.jpg
There's an injured child in the hospital, but nobody is giving him food or water, despite around 8 dwarves being idle.

Good news. I can't trade with the elves becuase Elreth is too busy drinking. For at least 6 days straight so far, probably longer. I expect him to then eat, then sleep, then drink, then maybe get around to trading.

Elreth did in fact go eat. I replaced him with another dwarf. Who also immediately went to go eat. So then i switchedit back to Elreth. Who went to sleep. Fucking dwarves.

Finally got some other dwarf to come trade. There's a bunch of awesome animals, but after my experience with several previous giant animals dying and coming back as zombies in the middle of the fort, i'm reluctant to play with them. I am, however, curious how the new animal training works...of course, that can backfire and have the anmals go hostile on your dwarves as well. Think I'll pass on the animals, I don't have enough elf-safe trade goods for them anyway.

My jail area is finished.
Jail.jpg
It's a pretty awesome place to be. Mostly due to the fact that crimes are either the result of dwarf's natural insanity, or the result of another dwarf's natural insanity (ie a braclet is taken off the map, violating the ban on exporting set by some noble, who then throws a fit and orders a random dwarf locked up).

Smashing all the zombies caught in my trap reduced the zombie population by 60. Only 440 more to go.

A stupid random zombie got in, which wasn't really a problem. It was some human's decapitated head. A swordsdwarf got to it, stabbed it, logged the weapon into the wound and twisted it. All is good so far. Then the zombie head then shook itself, causing the dwarf's hand to rip off. What the hell. Apparently I need to stick to hammers, nothing else is safe against zombies.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#132 Post by DarnYak »

Lord Yak just banned the export of crowns. After I sold like 50 of them to the elven caravan but before its left the map. This could end badly. Like with all the working dwarves ordered imprisoned or such.

Goddamnit. I opened the door to left the elves out. A trickle of zombies was streaming in, but no problem. Then shortling decides he wants to get something outside. No problem, he'll get scared and turn around. Except he doesn't. He walks through 3 zombies, then says "oh shit there's zombies, behind me, i better run away." So he flees out the front door. Then off into the middle of two giant zombie hordes. He's currently run from the upper right corner of the map to the upper left. A horse finaly knocked him over and he was killed shortly thereafter.

And now all the other fucking miners went outside too. Good job guys, I want you to dig and you all spend your time drinking. I want you to stay inside and drink and you all go outside to do fuck knows what. I'm restarting this shit.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#133 Post by DarnYak »

Try #2, managed to get the elves out the door without half my fort rushing out the entrance to their doom. They are now in the airlock area, however this is what is waiting for them above.
Elf-people problem.jpg
The ramp down is circled in red. The area was clear before the bridge was open. I'm sure you get the idea.

I ended up locking the elves into the airlock, there's no way in hell they'd make it out otherwise. Top priority is now repairing and opening up my back door trap setup and see if i can get the zombies over there. The airlock has a ton of zombies in it but its also loaded with weaon traps so the elves should be safe for now.

I should have added a smasher on the far end of the bridges to the outside, since that's where the zombies inevitably pile up once I close it.

The elves went berserk/melanchoy due to not being let out in time. I actualy had orders to open up the gate and let them make a run for it out of concern this would happen. Oh well, at least no dwarves will be punished for exporting crowns.

Not content with the 400+ remaining zombies on the map, the humans have come to siege me again.

The dwarves are quite happy about the elven caravan dying, as its given them an opportunty to steal some random clothes to have rot away over the next few years. No dwarves, you dont acutaly need your stupid socks, but go ahead and loot them anyway.

GODDAMNIT STUPID KOBOLD HAND SNUCK IN AND KILLE DHTE TURKEY AGAIN. Fucking kobolds. Zombies should not be trap avoid, they aren't that fucking smart. I think I may have to train this tiger the elves left behind as a war animal and chain it in the room instead, hopefully it can kill anything that sneaks in.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#134 Post by DarnYak »

All the crap left behind by the elven deaths has created a nightmare of hauling operations to clean the area up. I'm going to have to forbid most of it and just unforbid it as I want it (which is basicly just the food now), and get the corpses dumped. Building an extra tunnel that's more direct may be necessary as well, but I'll wait for the minecart changes since that will probably go with it. Another big part of the problem was none of it was in bins (because the elves freak if you try to give them wooden bins, which are all I have), so the 200 random crafts I gave them each require their own hauling. Or would if i actualy had a good stockpile, which i'm actually working on...eventually...

Speaking of entrances, my new feature is in the final steps of preparation.
Safety.jpg
The upper left lane is just a normal road, designated as high traffic (ie, dwarves prefer to walk there). It has a bridge used to cut the pathing off. One layer below is the standard road, now designated as a restricted area (ie dwarves only walk there as a last resort). The construction to the bottom right is 6 parrallel lanes of normal pathing. Each lane has a pressure plate, followed by a bridge, followed by another pressure plate, followed by a hatch, followed by a door which connects down to the rest of the road area. The pressure plates are connected to the following bridge/hatch. When the first one is stepped on, the dwarf will walk out onto the bridge, only to have it dropped out underneath him (there's a small delay before a bridge is triggered). If by some chance he makes it over the bridge, the next pressure plate opens a hatch in front of him (hatches are opened instantly). There's only a 1 level drop, which i've never seen harm a dwarf. Once he hits the bottom, odds are he'll be stunned and cancel his job - and also alert me that he's trying to go outside for god knows what reason so i can try to stop it. If the somehow make it through the door, there will be a window on bottom with a zombie animal of some sort (probably bunnies) to make the dwarf turn around and flee back through the door he just came through.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#135 Post by Tehw00tz »

the non ascii shit makes me actually understand what is happening.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#136 Post by DarnYak »

The human siege is down to one human, a human lasher named "Irol Dessertpad the Blunt Rawness of Murdering" who's managed to rack up 54 zombie kills. With luck he'll die soon and allow the dwarven caravan to arrive. I think it will survive this time.

I've realized I have a male/female pair of Giant Eagles. I don't know if I should be terrified of hatchlings or not. Unfortunately they can't be trained as war animals, or I could unleash them upon the surface to kill everything from above. They seem to live to 20-30 years so probably worthwhile to setup a breeding area for them. With traps. Lots of traps.

How annoying, one of my zombie pits has something that can't be smashed in it. This one's not too vital, would just be nice to clear them off the map for lag purposes.

The one human lasher seems to have effectively scared off the dwarven caravan for this year. Horde of zombies with no hope of getting in? Sure we'll come try our luck. One human with a whip? Sorry your on your own.

I'm working on an "entrance" to breach the surface within my walled perimeter to do some topside constructions, as well as some above ground farming.

The human lasher is up to 179 kills now. To be fair, its almost exclusively the same zombies over and over, one at a time as they revive near him. Damn spawn camper.

A momentous occasion. On the tenth of Moonstone in 212, 12 years after vanishing under the ground, the dwarves have returned to the surface.
Emergence.jpg
The zombies were dispatched without much difficulty. There was a bit of drama when Rabbitbane was knocked into the river and stunned and I expected him to drown, but he made it out. Now there's a few flying zombies coming in over the walls, but nothing I'm concerned about. Yet.

Clearing all the corpses out is taking a while due to the number of them and the constant interruptions by one reviving and scaring all the dwarves. Chill guys, the military's here to kill them, you dont need to flee in terror over every one. And right after I say that some kid gets killed. Well kid, stop being in the fucking way of all the dwarves trying to haul shit.

It just occurred to me that until now that dwarves wouldn't actually realize how bad the surface has become, since none of them have gone or seen outside (except the vamps kept in isolation). Even the traders that make it in do so only becasue they are far away from the zombie hordes.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#137 Post by DarnYak »

I have quite an annoying pattern going in my fort. The corpses retreived from the surface have largely decayed to skeletal form, and thus are treated as bones, which go into the bone stockpile instead of being auto dumped. But they still reanimate, so they rise up from the bone pile and scare dwarves. They die, I order htem dumped. But by the time they get hauled to the garbage shoots they reanimate, lose their dumping status, and get hauled back to the bone pile.

Some dwarf got a strange mood and made an artifact bronze sarcophogus. Not really useful in my fort (although LordYak does want a tomb), on the bright side I now have a legendary metalsmith to turn all my gold into awesome furniture.

Finally got all the body parts cleaned up. I'm currently working on an area for above ground farming. It's not actualy above ground, its dug one layer deep with the sky revealed and then sealed over so that it counts as above ground, but its safe from flyers harrasing it. Kinda cheap, but my dwarves also hate the sunlight so..

Another goblin siege. Yea we know how this ends.

One military dwarf is starting to tantrum because he was sent into the sunlight and made to fight zombies. On one hand I'm annoyed at him since that's his entire job. On another, I'm glad its not more of them that are super pissed off.

Finally testing the effectiveness of my new entrance trap. A handful of dwarves attempting, but unable, to escape, while a flood of zombies is streaming to the fortress. There's a good amount of lag with everything open, but i expect it ot clear up when more zombies are eliminated. And yes, I'm inviting a horde of zombies to come at my fort, there's no possible way this could end badly, right?

Somehow, there's virtualy no zombies in the lower right part of the map, where my original entrance is. Can't think of any particular reason that would be the case.

I'm digging out some better living quarters for notables in my military. Too bad their all fairly shitty in thier combat skills.
Missing.jpg
This came out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure most of them are outside, but certainly not all since some are pets.

It only took 13 years of training, but Siege finally became a Macelord. I seriously dont know what's up with training, they either hit legendary in under 6 months, or they take half their lives to do it.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#138 Post by DarnYak »

One of the geese that died from old age came back and went on a rampage, killing lots of other random birds. I'm really not sure why zombie animals are so much more deadly then thier living counterparts.

Somehow a zombie human got in through my "safe" surface area. He bit off a speardwarf's nose.

A thrips man also flew into the fort. It died without incident. But then nobody would dump the corpse. So it rose again, where my military parked on top of it killed it again (I think is a werebeast so i'm not letting it fucking go anywhere). This continued for a while, the problem being every single time it came back, it ended up getting a limb chopped off, which also wasn't thrown away. So now this one zombie is more like 8 (thrips are incects so they have like 6 arms). What's amazing is how hard the dwarves are trying to dump the crap in the trap pit that i keep desginating as forbidden.

Goddamnit a giant thrips corpse got into my stupid corpse smasher and broke it. I had it on repeat smash specificaly to avoid that happening, but apparently it somehow made it into the pit alive - or it animated after falling into the pit but before the next bridge smash. I understand making some creatures invulnerable to bridge smashing, but zombies should never be when there's no real options for permanently disposing of its body. The only options are dumping it in the magma sea (which would require a 100+ z-level pit), encasng in ice (my biome doesnt' freeze + would require mining), or encasing in obsidian (would require a 100+ zlevel magma pump stack) - and the latter two may actualy release the corpses if you dig them out to reset the trap.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#139 Post by Dekar »

Preserve the zombies in obsidian, just like Han Solo, kinda!
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#140 Post by DarnYak »

I have no real interest in dragging the lava up that far, in large part because I have no glass for magma-proof pipe material, so I'd have to use up a ton of iron instead. I do have a lot of iron, but not that much. Plus pump stacks cause a ton of lag.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#141 Post by DarnYak »

FYI: I haven't abandoned this, I've been partly occupied with other things and partly waiting for minecarts to come out (expecting them any day now...). Plus I'm a bit frustrated that my zombie traps keep breaking to stupid things.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut

#142 Post by Dekar »

Toady One I set a hauler to ride a minecart to its next stop. That happened to take the dwarf down eight ramps and then up a launch ramp into an open cavern. High up in the cavern there was a wide ledge and on the ledge there was a goblin, chilling out right where I had created it. I activated the dwarf's squad, and he had just enough hang-time at the top of the flight arc to get a punch in.
You have to do a fun ride through the zombieland that may or may not kill zombies walking in the way.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#143 Post by DarnYak »

That would assume I could get outside to build it, which I currently can't.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#144 Post by DarnYak »

Good news: DF has been updated
Bad news: D3 tomorrow

DarnYak

Emufarmers
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Emufarmers

#145 Post by Emufarmers »

I think in my dream last night this thread was updated.

SOME DREAMS DON'T COME TRUE.

Kalrithus
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Roflfax

#146 Post by Kalrithus »

Yet I still check every day in hopes of seeing the updates *sniffles*

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#147 Post by DarnYak »

Waiting for the next version update to get rid of the last bit of bugs from minecarts.

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN.

DarnYak

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut

#148 Post by Dekar »

Make a cart track that leads outside and put lots of marksdwarves riding on it to shoot at stuff, if possible.
Or make EVERYTHING outside one giant track made of boosters and send dozens of carts along it to mow down zombies!

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#149 Post by DarnYak »

It's been a while, but I finally have an itch to play DF again. Bad news: I have no clue wtf I was doing with this fort. I don't want to start over just yet.

I'm still playing on the "old" version of DF. There's only been one or two releases since then with minecarts, which I'm skipping for now (I remember I wanted to mine out a bunch of the marble because he changed how mining worked). The last release was a year or so ago, he's been working on....I don't really know what since then. Tracking and random stupid shit for adventure mode.

So a quick review for those who have forgotten:

Fort Yak has about 180 dwarves. All are effectively prisoners in this godforsaken area where they can't go outside without facing certain death because there are approximately 500 infinitely reviving zombies eager to chew their faces off. The fort is ugly as shit too. There's a new perimeter wall made up if a mishmash of materials which at least allows the dwarves to venture "outside" for the first time in 10 years or so. Too bad they all hate the sun at this point. There's like 5 different entrances to the fort, all of which have been overrun and destroyed by zombies screwing up every planned trap. The fort extends down through the 3 cavern levels; the first level was successfully walled off around a big open area with a lake - outside the wall are a bunch more zombies (including zombie forgotten beasts), it might even be more dangerous than the surface. The second level was completely devoid of life aside from some forgotten beasts that have wandered in. The third level has some more forgotten beasts wandering around but these ones at least seem to be alive.

Conditions in the fort itself are mixed. Food and drink are in ample supply. I believe everyone, or near everyone, has their own room at this point. Beds might be in short supply as wood is difficult to gather. There's a decent mix of livestock, which were proving to be a threat to the fort's existence. There's even a zoo, which is probably a really terrible idea - but something needs to remind these dwarves that life exists outside zombies.

I'm not sure what my plans are with this yet, but we'll see what fate awaits these poor dwarves.

Edit: After looking around and trying to get a feel for things again, I think my main goal will be some sort of outdoors construction/tower. Will start work on it tomorrow, going to bed for now.

DarnYak

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut

#150 Post by Dekar »

Add catapults on the tower. :D