First day back...I break Nephilim.

Report bugs.
Dawnbringer
Visitor
Visitor

First day back...I break Nephilim.

#1 Post by Dawnbringer »

Yak...I broke nephilim. I was somehow getting the wrong skillset rotation at times and it just derps on me until I find the right one to cast with everything else disabled. This is most prevalent after I cast execute and it just goes balls out bonkers and won't let me cast the next spell until I find the only spell that works (example, I would be stuck with adrenaline and close wounds and maybe it double casts or forces me to find a random spell like silence). Also, item spells such as the helms and the shields also rotate certain parts of my skillset (I'd have to usually cycle it the entire way through to get back to "normal"). I think it starts when I used Ignus Salvo in the middle or maybe when I started using the items.

Also, I'd like to tell you that I wouldn't be credited at times when I kill with nephilim's spells (or at least no bounty displayed and then suddenly I see 600 gold the next time I kill them or it just doesn't display again, I still get the crystals though).

News: Ok, I just found out the cause of this. I do not get credited or anything because the spell rotation's off and somehow it just doesn't apply to me anymore. This is caused by using one of the items that change nephilim's spell rotation such as the helms or the shields or orbs even. Nephilim is fine otherwise.
Attachments
Broke Nephilim.w3g
(306.76 KiB) Downloaded 363 times
DarnYak wrote:
And what the fuck was ithinkng when i gave level 6 befuddle 70% movement reduction?

DarnYak

SuIIy
Resident
Resident
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Sully24

Re: First day back...I break Nephilim.

#2 Post by SuIIy »

This is caused by using one of the items that change nephilim's spell rotation such as the helms or the shields or orbs even.
I'm really confused here, how are the items screwing with the rotations? Unless there is some sort of weird bug with the active portion of the item? (still don't see the correlation though :( ) That being the case, you may want to specify more clearly as to how the items are causing issues so Yak can mitigate the headache of having to find/fix it. :D
Last edited by SuIIy on April 19th, 2012, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dawnbringer
Visitor
Visitor

Re: First day back...I break Nephilim.

#3 Post by Dawnbringer »

For example, I use the helm that restores a few points of mana for the cost of a little hp, some of my spells go on rotation but another set doesn't (example, mastery of fire and shadow goes into rotation onto the next set while war and blood is retained, it was pretty random). I've been able to "double cast" because of this bug where I would command be able to use close wounds and restore my mana at the same time (both from the blood set,forgot what the sacrifice life for mana component is currently). I was also able to use both nukes from mastery of war as I click on them (but then I couldn't follow up because the order was messy). I'll go into depth testing the items today.

It appears all usable helms rotate the spells,but I was unable to replicate the bug. However, there were a few times I could pull off an execute before ignus salvo was off cooldown, and that's probably the start of the bug.
Items that rotate neph's spells:
Blooming Wreath
Tiara of the stars
Templar's Helm
Ajudicator's Coif
Guise of the Witchdoctor
DarnYak wrote:
And what the fuck was ithinkng when i gave level 6 befuddle 70% movement reduction?

DarnYak