Report bugs.
kwaththeraven
Wanderer
Wanderer
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: MoononiteLeader

Random weird issues in AI games

#1 Post by kwaththeraven »

Some strange stuff I have noticed recently in bot games.

1. Mind Fog ruins bot AI completely.
2. In my last game my teammate Bane kept using acid breath on friendly buildings for no damage or effect or anything but he was continually doing that for a large portion of the game and there was no neph on the other team.
3. If you make druid spawn towers and get the upgrade for them to give mana to surrounding units they don't leave from where they spawn and just spam the mana return to each other.
4. In the same game that Bane did not leave the spawn at the start of the game until he was level 9 and had some items.
5. RK catapulted himself into an area he couldn't walk out of and didn't teleport himself out so he was basically removed from the game for over 30 minutes.

I will update this thread later with more posts when I have time.

kwaththeraven
Wanderer
Wanderer
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: MoononiteLeader

Re: Random weird issues in AI games

#2 Post by kwaththeraven »

6. Not sure if this is related to bot ai at all but if you get two anchors from Reek on a single hero on opposite sides of them they are basically stuck in placed and are stunned until they die.
7. On kedge Inf, and the three merc heroes i purchased stopped leaving the spawn area and just sat there doing absolutely nothing.
8. Also on kedge the Ai quickly purchases 6 items so they cannot grab the moontears which made the game far to easy.
9. I just got another memory leak related crash and the heroes in the game were Dryad, Neph, Martyr, Bane, inf, Angeline, Rue, Fenris, Rothwyn, Soul Binder, and I purchased the marksman, earth panda and the other dwarf as merc heroes.