-s problems

Report bugs.
CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

-s problems

#1 Post by CryptLord1234 »

Has anyone noticed problems with the way -s is working? I'll explain what I mean. When Mastery of Flame is level 1, Neph's Blastwave says it deals 32 + 0.6*Int damage. Given that his initial int is 15, it should be 32 + 0.6(15), or 32. And yet, when you use -s, it reports the damage of Blastwave as a measly 9 damage. This is impossible, unless of course you have - int. Which you don't. The same is true of at least one more hero (Which I can't remember at the moment. It was a damage spell. . .I'll edit this when I remember what spell/hero it was.) The spell still deals the correct amount of damage, but the -s is inaccurate.

Has anyone else ran into this? If so, what person, spell, and how much damage is supposed to be done?

EDIT: Edited for stupid decimal placement in math.
Last edited by CryptLord1234 on September 1st, 2009, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

BustroQuick
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: googlypoo

Re: -s problems

#2 Post by BustroQuick »

I'd assume Blastwave isn't correctly adding the base damage in -s.

15 * .60 = 9. It should add 32 to that if your numbers are correct.

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

Re: -s problems

#3 Post by CryptLord1234 »

-s is wrong in other places as well. I'll see if I can find them, and if it's only displaying the modifier rather than the full value.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.