Is anyone still actually evil?

Discuss the lore of the EotA world.
Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#76 Post by Ocean.dll »

You can probably see this from a mile away. I'd be with the Elves. If I belonged to any particular sub faction, I'd probably be one of the blazing priests.

Haha, someone should make one of those "What EotA hero are you?" quizzes. Too bad we only know enough info on like, six of them for that sort of thing.
"RAWRR" -closing lines of Big Trouble in Little China

Ion
Communist

#77 Post by Ion »

I'd so be a Default string.

Or a Tauren Ballet Dancer.
Ion.

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#78 Post by Hammel »

I guess I would like to be a demon... like Ivar, if he wasnt that ugly. Would be fun to manipulate all you weak mortals ;). Another good thing about that is that you don't have to serve anyone (even Ivar could be free)...

2nd would be SB and TC... WC3 only gives a limited view on their skills and I guess it would be fun to use their real ones (Ultimate Haste of Doom for TC ^^ and maybe some kind of "Living Corpse Explosion" as SB ^^ of course only used against the baddies).

Actually, many of the Elven heroes would be fun. In terms of ruler, all sides have advantages. As UD you can live forever, never having to fight and stuff, Elven seems to be best-known to us and shouldnt be too bad, Demons have the advantage that they can do anything they want and Creeps are also free.

-Ham

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#79 Post by Tehw00tz »

Being a Time Cleric would be pretty fun if they could actually stop time, OR I would wanna be a swashbuckler 8)
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#80 Post by CryptLord1234 »

Meh. I'd wanna be Tact. Not getting into melee fighting, and just commandin' stuff. :P
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

ashwa
Visitor
Visitor

#81 Post by ashwa »

I would definitley be the Drunken furbolg and stand around the northern obelisk figuring how to fill my beer keg

AedharinSadai
Visitor
Visitor

#82 Post by AedharinSadai »

ashwa wrote:I would definitley be the Drunken furbolg and stand around the northern obelisk figuring how to fill my beer keg
Omg! You just revealed an easteregg! And you even told the location!

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#83 Post by Hammel »

Well, I could also think of being AA... sniping stuff, killing with meteors and noone can get you... in theory Haste should give you a chance to evade because you are so fast... talent idea? 1%/2% per skill level (1% is first talent level), maybe just for heroes? Should be very expensive though.

-Ham

ashwa
Visitor
Visitor

#84 Post by ashwa »

AedharinSadai wrote:
ashwa wrote:I would definitley be the Drunken furbolg and stand around the northern obelisk figuring how to fill my beer keg
no i didnt but now you have :) i just said i wanted to be a drunken furbolg

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#85 Post by Tehw00tz »

ashwa wrote:
AedharinSadai wrote:
no i didnt but now you have :) i just said i wanted to be a drunken furbolg
<triple quote>
Actually you did say you wanted to be the drunken furbolg and stand at the location in which he is located, so...you lose.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#86 Post by Hammel »

Actually it doesn't matter if 1.11 isnt released soon... or at least a new test version. Atm no pubbies play EotA on Northrend (from what I see), and the clan-activity is an own topic... without 1.11 I also prefer playing other maps, honestly.

Yesterday I hosted a game just because of massive pressure by some pubbies and because Dek didnt want to play something else with me... not a too good for a Shaman.

-Ham

ashwa
Visitor
Visitor

#87 Post by ashwa »

that is wrong hammel, i host 3-4 games almost everyday vs pubbies, clan eota member just needs to get better at not stacking the teams so incredibly much and the newbs will get a much better experience, ive recruited 5-6 new eota fans in my hosting time these weeks. so keep it up

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#88 Post by Hammel »

Sorry, ashwa, but I havent been too active recently due to my parents. I was wondering why there were so many people ;).

Still a major problem is balancing the teams, as you said, because some clannies are pretty much uber (you, me, jouven (compared to pubbies), ~~), while others are still very bad. So 2 good players own 3 not so good clannies and one good player gets owned by 2 not so good ones and so on... apart from the randomness of the pubbies. Well, w/e, what was this about? Good/Evil?

Balance is evil, because you never know how good people are and whether teams are balanced.

-Ham

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#89 Post by Discombobulator »

Step 1) Host your own PvPGN (Battle.net-like) server
Step 2) Put EotA as the only ladder map, keep the 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 gametypes
Step 3) ???
Step 4) Profit!
ome clannies are pretty much uber (you, me, jouven (compared to pubbies), ~~)

Pwning the internet world is better then pwning nothing.
I'm this forum's MVP.

RSOG
Visitor
Visitor

#90 Post by RSOG »

Discombobulator wrote:Step 4) Profit!
If you did find a way to make a profit off of EotA, without converting it into something other than a Warcraft III map first, you'd have to add the following:

Step 5) Get sued by Blizzard for violating ToS.
Step 6a) Find a cardboard box to live in.
Step 6b) Find free food.
Step 6c) Survive when winter comes around.

Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#91 Post by Ocean.dll »

See, it won't be called Eve of the Apocalypse, but Eve of the Exodus. It would feature heroes like the Spirit Binder, Rune Warrior, High Prophet, and Dire Hag. They would battle at Stormhail Peak for control of the relic and would obtain said relic by capturing spires or beacons. Easy as that.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#92 Post by Tehw00tz »

Ocean.dll wrote:See, it won't be called Eve of the Apocalypse, but Eve of the Exodus. It would feature heroes like the Spirit Binder, Rune Warrior, High Prophet, and Dire Hag. They would battle at Stormhail Peak for control of the relic and would obtain said relic by capturing spires or beacons. Easy as that.
Or we could move the topic even further off course by clicking in this smilie! :)
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Hammel
Addict
Addict

#93 Post by Hammel »

Now it is obvious: Spam is evil. End of story, discuss on please ~~

-Ham

Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#94 Post by Ocean.dll »

I think that the MS and the Aero would get married after EotA. She seems like a nice girl and can probably see right through his vicious disfiguring skin condition. Any thoughts?

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#95 Post by Tehw00tz »

Ocean.dll wrote:I think that the MS and the Aero would get married after EotA. She seems like a nice girl and can probably see right through his vicious disfiguring skin condition. Any thoughts?
You mean after the Eve of the >>APOCALYSPE<<(End of the world)
Did the paladin from Exodus survive? If so couldn't he just heal or cure Swashy? If not, maybe...
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#96 Post by Ocean.dll »

I dunno, but I think if a Paladin could just heal the MS's skin problem he would have had that done awhile ago.

And by after EotA I meant after Exodus.

And I think the MS perfectly fits the stereotype of "the silly yet kind of quiet guy who thinks girls will never notice him cause he's shy around them but not his buddies and eventually he meets this wild girl and she teaches him a life long lesson of learning to let go of his inhibitions."

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#97 Post by DarnYak »

Swashy didnt make it to exodus though. Not sure if Aero did or not...

DarnYak

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#98 Post by Tehw00tz »

Discombobulator wrote:Step 1) Host your own PvPGN (Battle.net-like) server
Step 2) Put EotA as the only ladder map, keep the 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 gametypes
Step 3) ???
Step 4) Profit!
I'm guessing step 3 is where we all start tripping on acid and forget how to get the shiny shiny profits.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#99 Post by Discombobulator »

RSOG wrote: Step 5) Get sued by Blizzard for violating ToS.
Step 6a) Find a cardboard box to live in.
Step 6b) Find free food.
Step 6c) Survive when winter comes around.
You do realize that Blizzard (or anyone else, for that matter) doesn't care about you?

Go back to invading middle-eastern countries.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Konnar
Regular
Regular

#100 Post by Konnar »

lolol