Please turn off new member registration

Post suggestions for any part of the Web site.
Nemesis_of_3vil
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Please turn off new member registration

#26 Post by Nemesis_of_3vil »

AnAngryBearDoctor wrote:
Perhaps wrote:If they are suggesting it, they're suggesting it poorly, because my registration is 7 months, not including FutatsuNoOmoi. If you wish to jump it to 7 months, I could just use my older account instead.

Here's a simple solution, don't be such uptight bitches. You don't have to like it, but you don't have to be spaztic. It's the whole sad zealous stuck up seniority complex that this community has that makes me not take it seriously. I'd say ban a select group of them, since there's only a problem because they make things to be problems. And not to mention, they don't provide shit for players, and drive others away.
You're not even part of Clan EotA, but please list everyone that's having a negative effect seeing as how your an expert about everything.
This is part of the reason Eota doesn't have crap for players...

bottom line, leave it how it is, if you don't like someone, complain to the mods...seriously.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Re: Please turn off new member registration

#27 Post by Soulbourne »

Well..mod. Then theres 3 admins, ones inactive, and I don't know the stand of any actives on banning someone, complaints or not. Not the most active community, and sometimes those are the hardest to get bans, beneficial or otherwise, with.
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...