Web Page Layout

Post suggestions for any part of the Web site.

Frames or no frames

Frames
67%
No Fames
33%

Total votes: 3

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

Web Page Layout

#1 Post by Sparda963 »

Do you guys prefer the frames layout of the current web page, or do you prefer a non-frames layout like the new eota site link?

Post comments/suggestions here that pertain to the frames and general layout of the web page
It's not rape if you yell surprise!

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post by DarnYak »

I prefer without frames, BUT I have to say I largely hate the across the top style links on your test website. Huge fan of the standard menu on the left like it is now, just not in frames.

DarnYak

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#3 Post by Sparda963 »

Well the menu can easily be moved around without a problem. That was just one of many layouts that i was playing with and that is just the one that happened to get saved. I am not a big fan of frames myself, but the one thing i do like about it is that no matter how big the page is, the menu on the side is always visible so you dont have to scroll around to find it again. But again, that is just me, so we will see what everyone else likes.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#4 Post by Discombobulator »

I suggest you to do the EotA site in ModX (modxcms.com). It's a great CMS, I've been using it on my school's site for over a year without any problems.
I'm this forum's MVP.