Missing...

Post suggestions for any part of the Web site.
CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

Missing...

#1 Post by CryptLord1234 »

Hrm. I don't want to put any more strain on Sparda, since apparently he's working on compiling a backup for the forum, BUT...

What's happened to the rest of the site? I may sound really naive here, but only 3 Elven heros have guides, and only the Scarab has a guide for the United Creeps. Also, the Spawn Upgrade Guide, Spawn Tower Guide, and Obelisk Guide links are completely blank. I remember coming to this site for the first time and thinking, "Wow, this sucks. It's hardly even a website, everything's missing."

Now, granted, not many people even visit the first page, but I'd think that it would be a good thing to have these areas done by the time 1.11 comes out, since there'll be a bit more traffic.

Oh, and I'd write some of these guides, but I'm either not good enough with the hero, (For the hero guide), Or don't 'get' everything about each spawn. I could write most of the Unit Guide, I think, but the unique one for each side would throw me off. (As would the UD; I haven't played them at all. :P)

Feel free to flame. :?

Edit: I've begun working on a Unit Stat sheet for the Spawn Tower units, if you want that. I've got the upgrades of each one, the HP, attack damage, etc, just not the uses.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

SeasonsOfLove
Resident
Resident

#2 Post by SeasonsOfLove »

Many of the written guides haven't been added to the site, and were lost. Also, some of the guides are outdated, and people just haven't been willing to write them. I wrote one of the guides (the Blazing Priest guide), but it was for 1.09e, which was a long way back.

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#3 Post by Sparda963 »

exactly what seasons said, the guides are all way outdated now, and they are personally biased. The site when 1.11 comes out, will have no hero guides on it, but instead, stats on the skills and the skill lvls for each hero. Guides will be for the forums.

The reason i havent done any of this yet is because there is no sense making the stuff based on 1.10 when 1.11 is coming out soon, and with the test versions, things are still changing, so nothing is concret till the finnal release version is public will i make anything based on it.

Not to mention with college starting back up, i dont really have the time to personally do all this stuff on my own, so i need help from the clan members to make it go faster.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!

BustroQuick
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: googlypoo

#4 Post by BustroQuick »

I still have my AM guide and RK spell list somewhere.

Reborn

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#5 Post by CryptLord1234 »

Well, lessee, I'll try and make some time to collect data on the Spawn Tower creeps. I've got, as of 1.10, all of the data for the Creep and Elf spawns. I've got their HP, attacks, damage/damage type/speed/range for each one, the updates used, and the armor and move speed. I'm gonna post it when I double check it, and maybe someone can help format it. When you release 1.11, I'll revise the list and add the Ud, Goblin Spawns, and Murloc Spawns.

Edit: And I'm not saying that they're outdated; at this point, outdated would be fine. No, I'm saying the links go to NOTHING.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#6 Post by Sparda963 »

Also im planning on completly redoing the web pages in the coming months. I have origionaly done everything in notpad using HTML but im gona be switching to front page soon.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!