Mod Suggestions

Post suggestions for any part of the Web site.
Dark_Nemesis
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Mod Suggestions

#26 Post by Dark_Nemesis »

Now you ask why I would threaten to ban him for saying something like "Too, you shouldn't...blah blah"? I read about 6-10 DarkNemesis posts a day (filled with a great deal more hypocrisy then you would in most other people's posts). I don't bother anyone about spelling or grammar at any time because that's not my job. However, since Dark has in the past berated Dekar for being German (implying he can't speak English properly I guess?) and has picked on other people for ridiculous grammar AND has made it clear he wants to become a journalist AND is not foreigner but a native English speaker, I figure it shouldn't be a problem for him to use "also" or "in addition to" or "as well" instead of "too" in these places. I agree the threat may not at all be appropriate but given the amount of things I have to deal with Dark I don't think it's at all surprising or condemning that in having to read his 6-10 posts a day that an uncommon mistake in the English language would add to my general frustration.
For the ten thousandth time, everyone makes mistakes. You have this obsession with correcting mine. Oh, and did you fix the grammatical errors and such I point out in your posts? :wink:

The rest of your stuff is mainly BS as usual.

America!