Make when everyone picks "Random", host decides the options.

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
WC3Player
Visitor
Visitor

Make when everyone picks "Random", host decides the options.

#1 Post by WC3Player »

Make it so when everyone picks random race(in the game lobby, before the game starts), it makes it so the host(I forgot what the color was) decides the options for the game.

This mainly only matters for pubs, when people don't know anything about the game and aren't listening to you and not picking the map or options you tell them to pick.

Considering people who never played the map before, I don't think they should get to vote which map to play with, considering they don't know what the map or map names even mean or look like.

So, suggestion is to make it so random = host decides all the options for the game.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

Re: Make when everyone picks "Random", host decides the options.

#2 Post by Dekar »

But what if you dont want to play with the most imba race but want to let fate decide instead?
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

WC3Player
Visitor
Visitor

#3 Post by WC3Player »

Orc could be used for random, in terms of all pick(which is supposed to be "random race"), it could be used as an ingame voting option instead.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#4 Post by Perhaps »

I don't see a problem with all random via the host choosing in advanced hosting options, so long as the host includes that it's all random in the game name. Well, there is the issue of dividing the already small community up since there'll end up being three groups, one dead set on all random, one dead set on pick, and one that doesn't care. Of course the "doesn't care" group isn't an issue in this concern.