Black Globe

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

Black Globe

#1 Post by CryptLord1234 »

When a unit dies with an item under the effect of Black Globe, the item is not returned upon the hero's respawning. Did I miss something, or is this how it's supposed to work? If it is, I can see a problem with that, as people'll spend a ton of gold on their Staff of Illusion +5 just to have it removed by a glitch. Please note that while not everyone buys an artifact and upgrades it, (for in fact, few do), newbies will want to upgrade their items as much as possible, and I can see this being a large turn-off for them.

I could've just missed it being returned to me, as I didn't wait too long (~30 seconds), but it was kinda annoying.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Raxxor
Visitor
Visitor
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dotaprogamer2

Re: Black Globe

#2 Post by Raxxor »

That's a known bug,same happens with the ice spinners frozen treasure talent,those disabled items drop upon death which means not only are they gone,but an enemy player could pick it up.
That's the reason why I never go for that talent with ice spinner ever since,people tend to say "fuck this shit,who stole my items,this game sucks" and leave.