Suggestion about some commands and spell generator

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
WC3Player
Visitor
Visitor

Suggestion about some commands and spell generator

#1 Post by WC3Player »

Commands:

1. Right now the limit of -extrahero is 3 heroes right, it can't give blue or red anymore than 3 heroes? How about increasing it to all the heroes that a faction has?

How about change it to a new command: -extrahero1/-extrahero2 <number of hero to adds to team 1 or 2>

I play offline mainly against computers, wouldn't mind if computer has an advantage and has every single hero on their team.

2. Allow -spawnrate to be applied to one team only.

-spawnrateBlue <seconds>
-spawnrateRed <seconds>

I play offline mainly against computers, wouldn't mind if computer has an advantage and spawns faster.

The generator with the spells, it has a shockwave spell:

2 suggestions:

1. Increase cast range. Right now, shockwave has unlimited range but is it's cast range supposed to be so low? Or is it to balance out the skill or something?

2. Replace the Shockwave ability with WaterWave(I actually forgot what the spell was called). It looks like Shockwave except it's blue.

The difference is, WaterWave does not cause the "shaking ground" effect, Shockwave lags my computer for me because the spell shakes the ground and since it has unlimited range, it lags me.

Actually, the Shockwave projectile can be the same, but I suggest changing the ability to WaterWave, since WaterWave doesn't have any "ground shaking" effect and it doesn't lag the computer as much as Shockwave.

If you don't understand what I mean, I'll look up the spell name.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Re: Suggestion about some commands and spell generator

#2 Post by Soulbourne »

Tidal wave

And your thinking about team specific -allheros...Always enjoyed spawnrate 5 and all heros on candle...in peak I lagged from the start...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

WC3Player
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Suggestion about some commands and spell generator

#3 Post by WC3Player »

Soulbourne wrote:Tidal wave

And your thinking about team specific -allheros...Always enjoyed spawnrate 5 and all heros on candle...in peak I lagged from the start...
Yeah, I just want ways to give an advantage to the computers when I play against them(and I play against computers most of the time).

So giving computers access to all heroes while my side only has access to the picked heroes will be a good advantage to the computers, and it'll make the game more interesting.