suggestions continued

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

Re: suggestions continued

#26 Post by jamn455 »

Sieg, shut the fuck up. Funny thing is you are telling the best EotA player that he is wrong in playing the game? HAHAHA.

Consumables are better than upgradeable equipment? How? They are superior in all ways in a TEAM game where you don't use all your fucking money to benefit yourself.

Your 412341 topics about the same thing are pissing me off, I don't want to check dumb shit over and over again in new topics.

Frost Spire is a two hit kill later in the game meaning two pulses meaning 300 damage max on creeps. A one hit kill alright...

Stop playing dumbasses, or computer players. They dont help at all.

Go on and make a new topic Suggestions, continued, continued, on how to add dumb items to EotA.

P.S. This is one time I can finally agree with ToXiK.... When do you play and what time so I can get some people together to show you how to really play EotA.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Mills
Addict
Addict

#27 Post by Mills »

Seig_2 wrote:Like how Toxix? wth are they going to say, just admit your were wrong and forget about it. Goodness.
Toxix... better than your previous attempt of Troxix, I'll give you that. Anyways, since you are apparently to ignorant to notice it yourself, you made three different topics for the same thing. If your brain still can't comprehend what I'm talking about listen to the next sentence. You made three different topics about your item enchants within two hours of one another. Almost any forum discourages that practice being done, as well as double posting. Most people don't want to go looking into three different threads to talk about how much your ideas suck. That is why forums have the great feature of an edit button. Using this magnificent feature you have the ability to edit your post and just put all of your similar topics into one, imagine that! Not only will this wonderful discovery help you be able to organize your thoughts more clearly, but also allow us to read one thing instead of three of the same things.

Now before you go, "bwahahaha I can never be wrong because I am thirteen years old and smarter than everyone!", let me point out that the editing comments were referring to your obvious lack of respect and/or ignorance towards the other members of the forum with your comment of:
Seig_2 wrote:for one thing i dont spend endless amounts of time on this thing, and another its a chat room, not and essay, so stop telling me to edit.
If you can't take the time to present your thoughts clearly and in an organized manner, please stop wasting your own time thinking of them and our time which we wasted reading them. By the way, even though you somehow managed to comprehend that this isn't an essay (notice I used an there instead of and? omgash grammarrawr!), try and realize that it isn't a chat room either, but rather an interhighway forum.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

#28 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

That is why forums have the great feature of an edit button. Using this magnificent feature you have the ability to edit your post and just put all of your similar topics into one, imagine that!
Sounds like a summary of the edit button written by Masahiro Sakurai.
Backwards E's are badass

Mills
Addict
Addict

#29 Post by Mills »

AnAngryBearDoctor wrote:
That is why forums have the great feature of an edit button. Using this magnificent feature you have the ability to edit your post and just put all of your similar topics into one, imagine that!
Sounds like a summary of the edit button written by Masahiro Sakurai.
It's monday's update, don't tell anyone.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#30 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Looks like I don't have to stay up until an ungodly hour to be disappointed. Thanks Tox.
Backwards E's are badass

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#31 Post by Soulbourne »

Hmm, in a summary of stages from ages of 12-19 it was age 14 that thought they knew everything....forget what thirteen was....
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Mills
Addict
Addict

#32 Post by Mills »

AnAngryBearDoctor wrote:Looks like I don't have to stay up until an ungodly hour to be disappointed. Thanks Tox.
I considered this week to be a rather good week actually. It may not be as good as 'You must recover!', but still good none the less. One question remains though, what happens when Kirby sucks in Olimar? The Pikmin Pluck power probably won't do him much good.

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#33 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

I'm sure Sakurai will find a way to make it interesting, I'm thinking it'll be along the lines of "He instantly plucks a pikmin out the ground and throws it at an opponent!"
Now what I'm interested in is Olimar's Final Smash.
Backwards E's are badass

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#34 Post by Storamin »

Seig_2 wrote:Like how Toxix? wth are they going to say, just admit your were wrong and forget about it. Goodness.
How are you so stupid?

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict

#35 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Storamin wrote:How are you so stupid?
Cocaine is a helluva drug
Backwards E's are badass

Ion
Communist

#36 Post by Ion »

This is better then the OC.
Ion.

Mills
Addict
Addict

#37 Post by Mills »

Ion wrote:This is better then the OC.
What isn't?

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#38 Post by jamn455 »

w00t'z jokes.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Ion
Communist

#39 Post by Ion »

What isn't?
A
I
D
S

I guess you got me there foo.
Ion.

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#40 Post by CryptLord1234 »

On topic. . .even if you can "1-shot" a wave of creeps, you can't be everywhere at once. If I spend my money on upgrading my creeps, and you spend yours on items, sure, your hero is going to have better stats than mine. However, your team will be losing, because as has been said before, you can't be everywhere. Even in a 3v3, by having a few lanes have lots of mobs, that pins down the enemy heroes -- They have to stay there, or the lane is lost. I'd rather force you to stay in a position so I can go upgrade another lane.

Then, what happens when you have 4 lanes that my team has you 'out-creeped' in and you only have 3 heroes? Sure, you can rotate lanes -- But the other lanes where we're about equal will be upgraded, and when one of your heroes dies, you've got a rather major problem.

. . .And now I'm wondering why I posted something serious in what's a pile of ash from all the flames.
Last edited by CryptLord1234 on January 15th, 2008, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#41 Post by Storamin »

Good strategy. I would say it would work, but I already know that Sieg_2 has a better idea, so just cede the point to him.

randomd00d
Regular
Regular

#42 Post by randomd00d »

Well, this might be valid... IF all heroes started with 10,000gold and at level 50. In that case, heck yeah... crank dem items.

However, it takes quite a while for all this 1-shot ownage to occur. By that time, the game is probably already decided.

Seriously, Collossus Rockthrow does 200 +2.05*STR. So for that to do 600 for normal creep pwnage requires about 200 STR. That takes a while, but is reasonable.

1-shotting abominations and knights with 1500 HPs? That takes 650 STR. Really? 650 strength? You won't be getting that in ANY reasonable game.

Even Divine Wiz does 200ish +1.6INT. So assuming +50% evocation from gloves/empower/whatever, to do 1500 damage needs... um...

1500 adjusted for 50% evocation bonus = 1000 real damage before bonus - 200base dmg = 800 /1.6 damage per INT = a very reasonable 500 INT needed.

Yeah, 500 INT. no problem. I get that by level 30 all the time..

Most people LIKE the fact that Eota != DOTA. Pro playaz rarely end a game with 6 +5 enhanced items. If that happens, then they would win anyways, or the other team is feeding badly.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#43 Post by Soulbourne »

I sometimes get 400+ int around mid 30s....depends on my income and how badly the other heros are being ripped apart...

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#44 Post by Reaper »

Honestly it's not possible to get int that high at level 30. Screenshot it or something becuase I bet the most you could get at 30 would be around 300 if you had unlimited funds (and lets not count the stat switching thing)
[Reaper]

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#45 Post by Soulbourne »

I get near it on oracle every now and then, 350+, DO it purely for zen archery...funny....