Design a Murloc

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Design a Murloc

#26 Post by DarnYak »

I like quite a few of these.

But, Ion, when i said i wanted him to have murloc zerg skills, i meant one, maybe two, not all of them spawning shit ;P Your concept would break wc3.

DarnYak

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#27 Post by DarkNemesis »

Ion's concepts usually do. He's just more creative than the rest of us. :wink:
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Ion
Communist

#28 Post by Ion »

I like quite a few of these.

But, Ion, when i said i wanted him to have murloc zerg skills, i meant one, maybe two, not all of them spawning shit ;P Your concept would break wc3.

DarnYak
I didn't intend for all of them to be on the hero, I gave several shots at the Zerg theme hoping that maybe one would be cool, and if anything else was interesting they could be mixed and matched.
Ion.

Warskull
Visitor
Visitor

#29 Post by Warskull »

Innate: Cannibalize
Devour any lesser murloc to regain health and mana

Spawning Pool
Creates a spawning pool at the target location, initially spawning X lesser Murlocs and spawning an additional lesser murloc every 30 seconds to a maximum of Y murlocs. As you level it the strength, initial spawn, and cap increase. High level murlocs gain poison weapons. If the Murloc hero goes to far away the spawning pool dies (it can also be killed.) Ideally this should spawn both ranged and melee murlocs.

Cacophony
Let out an ear piercing stunning nearby units for X seconds and dealing Y damage. Lesser murlocs will emit their own screams on your que dealing Y damage.

Acidic Vomit
You vomit a corrosive substance on your target deal X damage over Y seconds while reducing the targets armor. The target receives an additional Z damage any time they are struck by a Murloc (the hero or anything he spawns.)

Whirlpool
Casts a whirlpool over a large area, enemy units find moving and attacking within the whirlpool difficult thus face reduced movement and attack speed. Allied murlocs gain increased movement and attack speed within the whirlpool.

Ultimate: High Tide
A massive surge of water emerges from the ground damaging all enemy units caught within it. Any lesser murloc caught in the area is upgraded to a murloc vanguard.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#30 Post by Discombobulator »

Warskull wrote:Innate: Cannibalize
Devour any lesser murloc to regain health and mana

Spawning Pool
Creates a spawning pool at the target location, initially spawning X lesser Murlocs and spawning an additional lesser murloc every 30 seconds to a maximum of Y murlocs. As you level it the strength, initial spawn, and cap increase. High level murlocs gain poison weapons. If the Murloc hero goes to far away the spawning pool dies (it can also be killed.) Ideally this should spawn both ranged and melee murlocs.

Cacophony
Let out an ear piercing stunning nearby units for X seconds and dealing Y damage. Lesser murlocs will emit their own screams on your que dealing Y damage.

Acidic Vomit
You vomit a corrosive substance on your target deal X damage over Y seconds while reducing the targets armor. The target receives an additional Z damage any time they are struck by a Murloc (the hero or anything he spawns.)

Whirlpool
Casts a whirlpool over a large area, enemy units find moving and attacking within the whirlpool difficult thus face reduced movement and attack speed. Allied murlocs gain increased movement and attack speed within the whirlpool.

Ultimate: High Tide
A massive surge of water emerges from the ground damaging all enemy units caught within it. Any lesser murloc caught in the area is upgraded to a murloc vanguard.
That's great, but since every skill has a synergy with the lesser murlocs, why not swap the innate and Spawning Pool? That would allow greater variety for skill builds.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#31 Post by Perhaps »

Bobbette is deciding to say something contributing? >_>

Anyways, Bobbette is correct to suggest that. The innate requires you to have the Spawning Pool skill to be useful. Forced skill distributing should be avoided. I would say Cannibalize could be potentially gimpish, though if the mana gain was greater than cost and had a decently short cooldown, it would next to trump Soul Binder's heal.

Another thing you could consider is making another skill that synergizes with everything else. Like doing Acidic Vomit then Whirlpool would make an Acidic Whirlpool, Acidic Vomit to High tide would make an Acidic High Tide. Acidic Breath to Cacophony, could "vibrations cause pores to expand" causing more damage to be done for Acidic Vomit. As far as the innate in this concept, not sure. <_<

Warskull
Visitor
Visitor

#32 Post by Warskull »

The problem with converting spawning pool to a innate would be that it cannot have the correct power level for an innate. Innates are useful, but not extremely powerful. For him to be a spawn oriented hero, his spawns have to powerful, a hero defining skill.

The better method would be build in a few other synergies. The main idea is that since he is a summon focused hero all other skills go back to his summon.

For example if Acidic Vomit hits a unit under the effects of whirlpool it has a weaker secondary splash hitting nearby units and casting high tide under whirlpool increases the AoE based on the level of whirlpool.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#33 Post by Discombobulator »

Perhaps wrote:Bobbette is deciding to say something contributing? >_>

Anyways, Bobbette is correct to suggest that. The innate requires you to have the Spawning Pool skill to be useful. Forced skill distributing should be avoided. I would say Cannibalize could be potentially gimpish, though if the mana gain was greater than cost and had a decently short cooldown, it would next to trump Soul Binder's heal.

Another thing you could consider is making another skill that synergizes with everything else. Like doing Acidic Vomit then Whirlpool would make an Acidic Whirlpool, Acidic Vomit to High tide would make an Acidic High Tide. Acidic Breath to Cacophony, could "vibrations cause pores to expand" causing more damage to be done for Acidic Vomit. As far as the innate in this concept, not sure. <_<
Go fuck yourself with a rake.
I'm this forum's MVP.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#34 Post by Perhaps »

Maybe after you learn how to trim a quote, bobbette.

Highlord Asehujiko
Wanderer
Wanderer

#35 Post by Highlord Asehujiko »

Innate: Splash. Knocks nearby units back and slows them for a time. Escape tool and not much else.
Ability 1: Creeping Seaweed. Creates a patch of seaweed on the ground which slowly expands. It slows enemies. After a while, the seaweed dies and starts rotting, placing a dot on everything inside it at that time and dissapearing.
Ability 2: Sunken armor. Creates a revenant. Does nothing until a hero "equips" the armor which will give the hero alot of health and armor, makes them look like a revenant and replacing their standard spells with the ones of the revenant. All revenant spells have the same level as the level of the spell that created the revenant
Revenant Innate: Unequip. Gets the hero out of the revenant. Revenant returns to the field but keeps all sustained damage and mana.
Revenant Ability 1: Serrated Blade, does agi based damage and a slow+dot that becomes less severe over time.
Revenant Ability 2: Tidal Charge. charges forward on alarge glob of water, damaging(str) and pushing units back. Charge is followed by several large waves which do the same.
Revenant Ability 3: Vortex. Creates a whirlpool which draws units in and damages(int) them once they reach the center. Heroes can walf through but are slowed greatly.
Revenant Ultimate: Boil. Boils an area, damaging units in it by a % of their health every second and creates steam elementals depending on how much damage was done that second. More damage=stronger elemental.
Ability 3: Stonefish. Places a poisonous stonefish on the ground which poisons units that walk over it. The poison doesn't become visible untill several seconds later where it manifests as a dot, later followed by a stronger dot that also increases stuns. The fish dies after a short time because it's a fish that can't breathe on land.
Ultimate: Waveriders. Continuously creates waves that crash into targets infront of the caster for a time, dealing damage. When a wave hits something and dissapears, several murlocs jump out and attack any survivors.

Talents:
Crown of the Deep: All Sunken Armor spells deal extra damage.
Entangled Weeds: Creeping Seaweed occasionaly roots enemies standing on it.
Decomposition: Dead stonefish create the same dot as dead seaweed.
Legion: More Waveriders spawn from each wave.

Notes:
-The revenant has a spell based on every stat to make sure that whoever uses it has something useful.
-Boil should do more damage to creeps then to heroes.
-Stonefish could look either like little rocks or be stealthed.
Waverider's main strenght should be the mountains of murlocs that pop out, not the waves itself.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#36 Post by DarkNemesis »

So Yak, have you nailed down a rough blueprint for a Murloc-type hero yet? ^_^

Btw...

Hows the new version(s) coming?

And good new heros?

About ones for the Fel Orcs?

:idea: A ultra-uber healing Draenai Shaman, hhmm?

:idea: Or perhaps a Tanking Fel Orc Grunt?

:idea: Or maybe a high-nuking, AoE Orc Warlock?

Oh, the possibilities.

...I wonder how much flack I'm gonna get for this...
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.

Leek
Resident
Resident
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Leek

#37 Post by Leek »

Some of the posts gave me some ideas.

Waverider: (name stolen from the post two above me), creates a wave that damages enemy units and moves all allied units (like Avalance, but no stun, damages enemies, only moves allies). Maybe slight mvoe speed buff on allies and slow on enemies instead of damage? Leaves a bunch of stunnned murlocs after the wave passes. (yes, I just copied your idea Yak, its a good one).

Makura minion, summons a makura minion who doesn't do a whole lot. Caps at 5 alive at any one time. Each can sacrifice themselves to activate an ability. If possible sacc'ing one makura makes a sacrifice CD on all the rest of them. Makura costs health and mana to summon and are leashed at a 1500 range to the hero.
1. Heal the murloc
2. Net an enemy hero for 1-2 seconds
3. AMS
4. Makura attack: Sacrifice self to lower a towers damage by 35/40/45/50/55/60%. Only hits a single tower.
5. Switch places with the hero. max range off 1000.

Path of the Anemone: Roots the murloc in place, gives slow poison attack, area-wide life-leech aura (it gives your spawns life-sleech). Couters attacks my by enemy heroes with a 2-2.5 second root.

Push/Pull: Throws an allied unit at an enemy hero (closest nearby friendly non-hero unit, so yes workers and junk would get thrown), causing damage and slow based on the units HP or HP %. However if cast during Path of the Anemone. It will pull an enemy spawn within 1200 range to the murloc who will eat the unit and ragain some HP and 75-300 bonus HP.

Seaside Parasite: Hits any unit with a seaside parasite. After 10 seconds the parasites will burst from the units body doing DoT damage, lowering armor and attacking nearby enemy units until they expire (22 seconds)

Ultimate: Wrath of the Moon's Tears. Rains downs Moon-tear comets in a large radious (roughly the size of a base), when they land they do good damage (200-400) in a small AoE, what makes these moon-tears special is that they act as mini-fountains for allied spawns (not heroes, just spawns) healing them when they're around, roughly 300-400 radius.

As you can see, this hero is more about a pusher who can fend off enemy heroes. He needs bodies around him to be effective but he can make them fairly easily.

He would have low HP (akin to naga), but he has some escape moves. His damage will never be spectacular, but hes more about pushing and siegeing then anything else.

Jucia
Wanderer
Wanderer

#38 Post by Jucia »

Model: Murloc Caster
Name: Prophet of the Deep

[Innate] Touch of the Depths
Touches three target units with a hand from the deep, giving it X% decreased movement and attack speed. When a unit dies while under the effects of Touch of the Depths, their soul is sent to boast the strength of the Prophet of the Deep. Each soul grants the Prophet Y Strength increase for Z seconds. Maximum of 15 souls.

Note: Animation like chain lightning and then debuffs the targets.

[Skill 1] Crusted Armor
Passive – Increases the armor of the Prophet by X. Each attack made against him entangles the attacker, decreasing its movement speed by Y%.
Active – Places a heap of armor on the ground, the heap does nothing until infused with a soul. When infused it will turn into a Revenant of the Depths. Lasts Z seconds.

Note:
To infuse the heap of armor, cast Touch of the Depths on it, requires the Prophet to have at least one soul drained. Consumes all souls and grants as much Revenants.
Armor and health of the Revenants increases with skill level ( Maybe the same armor as Crusted Armor grants times a factor? ) Damage is determined by the Prophet’s Intelligence.

[Skill 2] Blurred Tsunami
The Prophet of the Deep teleports to three points at each point seemingly leaving a image of himself, then all three images cast a crushing wave towards the target point dealing X damage.

Note:
The Prophet stands in the middle of the three, the images are somewhat transparent.

[Skill 3] Coral Prison
Locks the target unit in place for X seconds. When the emprisoned unit is the target of Touch of the Depths, three skeletons are summoned and the prison is destroyed.

Note:
Consumes one soul for three skeletons. The Touch of the Depths remains on the target unit if it is hostile.

[Skill 4] Muck-Bomb
Throws a bomb filled with muck at a target area, decreasing the armor of enemy units caught within it by X and dealing Y damage per second. When the muck hits the Revenants of the Depths, they will go into a frenzy. Granting Z% attack speed and a critical strike skill.

[Ultimate] Swirling Vortex
Evokes a powerful whirlpool at a target location, all units inside it are pulled towards the center and have their attack damage reduced by X% because of the great force it produces. The Revenants, being in their natural element, gain a Y% movement and attack speed bonus. When a Muck-Bomb is thrown inside the vortex, it spreads, reducing the armor of the units inside it. If a Swirling Vortex is created at an area where a Coral Prison is located, the prison is destroyed and adds Z damage each time a unit is hit by the Swirling Vortex.

Note:
For animation maybe use a dummy model with an enlarged Stun debuff model.
When you throw in a Muck-Bomb, the vortex turns green.
For the Coral Prison debris, use a locust swarm with debris models.

I know im new, but bear with me :). I saw this topic and thought what the heck, ill give it a go. So here it is :D.

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#39 Post by Dekar »

I would like to see new ideas that dont involve reveants, entanglement, water waves and whirlpools. :o

Maybe a mudcaster or illusionist. *opens textfile to write down skill ideas*
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Jucia
Wanderer
Wanderer

#40 Post by Jucia »

Hmm, mudcaster that might work, yet a murloc without water? Kinda hard to make that happen I think... I'll write some mudcaster idea's down too then :).

Edit:
Model: Murloc Caster
Name: Mrrlgl the Mudseeker
Type: Mudcaster

[Innate] Burrow
Buries the caster underground, making him invisible to land units and allows to move around underground.

[Skill 1] Resurface
The caster violently resurfaces, using his spiked shell to impale any units above him. Deals X damage and stuns for Y seconds. Increases damage by a factor of Strength and according to the level of Spiked Shell.

[Skill 2] Spiked Shell
Passive – Increases the Mudseeker’s strength by X and armor by Y.
Active – Uses his shell to grab a target unit, dealing X damage. Holds target for five seconds. When the Mudseeker burrows, he takes his grabbed unit with him. When the duration is up, the target resurfaces, with half the strength of impale.

[Skill 3] Mudloc Army
Sculpts an army of mud murlocs. When the Mudseeker burrows, the Mudlocs follow him. If the Mudseeker Resurfaces, each will copy him, yet for only a third of the damage and no stun.

Ran out of inspiration here... :?

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#41 Post by Dekar »

Murloc Illusionist

Innate:
False Health (AoE Target)
Adds as 50% of the units missing health as temporary health. Temporary health decreases over time and acts a preemptive heal as we all know.
May apply another buff to make it more useful/distinct like temporary max health als self synergy.

Talent: Increase % of missing health restored.

Skill 1:
Murloc Manifestation (AoE Target)
Replaces friendly units with murlocs, when they die the replaced unit is returned.
Lasts x seconds
This is a base skill idea where one can add things as he likes:
-Murloc stats based on hero stats, murlocs have a chance to attack a close hero in combination with high ms, low collision and nasty skills like poison, ...

Skill 2:
Sailors Death (Hero Target)
Makes a hero believe that his lungs are filled with water, disabling his attack and skills as well as dealing temporary damage over time. :D
Basically a DoT that is quickly regenerated after its duration as well as disabling the heros offensive abilities.

Talent: Solidification x_X - 15/30% of the damage is not regenerated.

Skill 3:
Horror Seed (Hero Target)
An illusion that decieves the hero with a twisted reality:
-He and his allies loose shared vision with each other
-A few random units around the hero die suddenly and spawn strong demon (murloc) illusions without collision
-The illusions attacks the hero and the hero is the only one who can see them
--Permanent invisibility on the demon
--Shadow sight for the hero
--Amulet of Detection and Powder/Search is instantly removed, Oracle dispels the demon and the debuff with her innate because its a mind affecting effect.
-When the demon dies, the dead origin unit is revived with its former life.

Ultimate:
Illusionary Army (AoE Target, Channel)
Creates x murloc illusions per second in the AoE which have 50% to deal 0 damage and a chance to disappear when they take damage ( or evasion / magic resistance and low hp ), they have no collision.
All murlocs disappear when the channeling ends.
Lasts x seconds. Ofc.

Talent: Moar illusions per second or more resistance.

Quick brainstormed idea with little help from Furion.
Brought to you within 90 minutes. >_>
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Ion
Communist

#42 Post by Ion »

TL;DR
Ion.

Gonzo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Battle.net name: Gonzo

#43 Post by Gonzo »

If I may give a shot...

I was thinking in a Water Mage Murloc melee int based.

Inate Hability - Mark of Water
Whenever the hero deals damage the target get a mark.

Skill 1 - Murloc Spawn
Area spell. For each mark on targets spawns a little murloc and steal mana.

Skill 2 - Punch of Potions
Throw different murloc potions.
Invisible Potion - The name explains it.
Strengh Potion - The name explains it too.
Murloc Poison - Dmg over time.
Paralyse Potion - Atack speed slow.
Slimmy Mud Potion - Slow mov speed at area.
Potions could expend resources that may be obtained by chopping a tree or spending time at water.

Skill 3 - Magical Carapace
Thorns activated for some time.
Passive - bonus armor.

Skill 4 - Murloc Exodus
"Throw" or "send" murlocs to all directions causing damage. (Like fan of knifes)
It could spawn water arround the hero.

Skill 5 - Bubble Protection
Invulnerable for a time but it cannot attack, only cast spells.

Ultimate - Murloc Call
Split the hero into 3 forms (solid, liquid and gaseous) that are 3 heros like pandarem skill.
All of them will have Mark of Water.

Solid - Slow big dmg melee.
Skill 1 - Frozed
Slow aura

Skill 2 - Solid Punch
Dmg based on how many marks target have.

Liquid - Medium dmg melee.
Skill 1 - Water Splash
Splash dmg.

Gaseous - Fast low dmg ranged.
Skill 1 - Etheral Form
Evade

Skill 2 - Entrophy
For each hit gives an extra dmg. Like for example if it is +5 dmg the first hit would do normal dmg. the second +5. the third +10.

Casval
Resident
Resident
Battle.net name: Casval

#44 Post by Casval »

http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.p ... opic=77447

There's a link to an old hero I designed for use with DotA.
Someone made a demo map for it. The hero is made for use with crows, but I think murlocs can be substituted.

Theme can be some sort of murloc hive/brood commander/carrier or whatever. There are definitely some swarmish skills. Check it out :O

Test map is attached.
Attachments
Providence_Sorrow_v1_1a.w3x
(196 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

Cokemonkey11
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Cokemonkey11

#45 Post by Cokemonkey11 »

Murloc Hunter

Name: Cacador (Galician for Hunter, yay google translate)
Model: Standard Murloc Dude with Knife (fancy shit will come soon enough)
Strength (Spell Main): Medium
Intelligence: Medium Low
Agility (Main): Medium
Range: Melee

Innate: Track (Passive/Active) (60 second cooldown) (0 mana) Every 10 seconds the last target enemy hero targeted by track will become visible and get pinged on the minimap. If Combat High is not on cd it will be casted instantly if a tracked hero dies.

1: Build Trap (Active) (3 second use time) (10 second cooldown) (medium mana) Creates an item that can be used to place a stun trap. Trap items can be given to allied heroes

2: Camouflage (Passive/Active) (3 second use time) (6 second cooldown) (low mana) Every 3 seconds the Hunter blends into it's surroundings, changing it's color, size, and transparency to match it's environment. A green hunter gains additional health regeneration, a brown one gains additional damage. The hunter's movement speed increase as it gets smaller. Evasion increases with transparency. When casted, the hunter becomes completely invisible as long as it's environment doesn't change too drastically and as long as it doesn't attack.

3: Sac (Passive Stack with activated channel) (Instant use) (1 second cooldown) (No mana) Each time the hunter kills an enemy 1 is added to it's sac stack. When activated the hunter gains control of (stack) number of small murloc creatures. If the hunter stops channeling the murloc change owner to their faction.

4: Murloc Tools (Book) (Low Mana)
A: Throw murloc (Active dual target) (Instant) (No Cooldown) (Low Mana Cost): Tosses a target friendly sac spawned murloc unit at a target location, causing damage and knockback.
B1: Move Trap (Active item Targeted) (x seconds) (10 s cd) (Low Mana Cost): Spends x seconds disabling a trap.
B2: Cycle Fiend (ative) (instant) (10 s cd) (low mana cost): Instantly adds 1 to the fiend cycle level. //This or "Move Trap"? I was hoping for only 4 abilities to come with murloc tools.
C: Combat High (Semi Controllable active) (Instant) (30 s cd) (No Mana Cost): Increases movement speed drastically, but after it must come down from the high, reducing movement speed slightly. If Cacador kills an enemy there is a chance for Combat High to be activated instantly, depending on how long it's been since it's previous use.
D: Cannibalize (Active) (Instant) (30 s cd) (Low Mana Cost): Eats a target friendly creep instantly returning hit points to Cacador. If the target is a murloc it returns double the hp in mana additionaly.

Ultimate: Fiend (Cycle) (Instant) (30 s cd) (High Mana Cost): If Cacador is tracking a hero it teleports to it instantly. Cacador gains an attack rate increase based on it's position in the cycle. (10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100)% attack speed increase. Using Combat High changes the cycle to a random level instantly. Casting fiend moves up the cycle level by 1.

Talents:
Trap Wizard: Gives a percent chance to make a different trap depending on Cacador's current Camoflage or a stronger trap.
Assassin: Hiding while camouflaged gives Cacador mild backstab damage.
Sac Master: Spawned murloc are stronger and gain a percent chance to add to Cacador's sac for their own kills.
Tool Man: Throwing murlocs cause more knockback, Moving traps give a percent chance to instantly upgrade said trap, Cycling fiend gains a small chance to instantly change it to it's max cycle level. Combat High comes less often. Cannibalize returns more hp when targeting murloc.
Fiend King: Casting fiend while it's at its max cycle level will change it to level 5 instead of 1.
I miss EotA :(

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#46 Post by DarkNemesis »

Casval wrote:http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.p ... opic=77447

There's a link to an old hero I designed for use with DotA.
Someone made a demo map for it. The hero is made for use with crows, but I think murlocs can be substituted.

Theme can be some sort of murloc hive/brood commander/carrier or whatever. There are definitely some swarmish skills. Check it out :O

Test map is attached.
Blacksorrow Mist and Bird of Prey are definitely worth looking into (@ Yak).

I liked your hero idea btw, Casval, very interesting.

Luftwaffles
Communist
Battle.net name: Ion_Killer
WereWabbit
Canucklehead
Luftwaffles

#47 Post by Luftwaffles »

Yak supposedly has this hero mostly made btw.
- Luftwaffles

Cokemonkey11
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Cokemonkey11

#48 Post by Cokemonkey11 »

sounds like i was too late. sux cuz i liked my idea.
I miss EotA :(

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#49 Post by DarkNemesis »

supposedly
mostly made
I wouldn't say you were too late, it's too good not to implement! :wink:

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#50 Post by Strychnyne »

Not sure if you've got a name yet, but I nominate "Kwurky." It's the name of the plushie Murloc you get if you subscribe to the new Blizzard magazine.