Design a Murloc

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Design a Murloc

#1 Post by DarnYak »

So the stated goal of 1.12d is a revamp of Kedge. But really, what beach is complete without a murloc to terrorize it?

This is your opportunity to submit ideas for this new creep hero. As always, I reserve the right to modify any ideas, mix with other submissions, completley butcher, etc., but I'm more open then usual to what happens with this guy.

My rough intentions are he be a caster hero (one of the murlocs with wands), but I'm open to making him melee or whatnot if other ideas are better. Bonus points if you can come up with a good way to impliment a murloc zerg skill that isn't just a summon (example: A crashing wave spell, but the wave INCLUDES MURLOCS!! OH NOES!!)

DarnYak

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Design a Murloc

#2 Post by DarkNemesis »

Hmm...do you know anything about the W3 Murlocs? I.E. Spells, themes? I thought maybe they had some sort of poison thing, like a dot spell. Also, I thought I remember a net of some kind. That is if you don't mind taking from the original. So to speak.

ideas:

A wave spell. Like you said,

Gushing Wave
your standard AoE. Deals x dmg in a line * Str and pushes units back, creating several pools in front of them. Pools give them an x percent chance to fall and be stunned for y sec.

Murloc Hide
Returns x percent of the dmg done (melee) and gives it as health to the Murloc, but takes y percent mana.
Passive. Grants the Murloc x armor, y attack, and has a v percent chance to reapply Gushing Wave.

Poison Attack
Inflicts a unit with a posion attack, reducing attack and armor for x sec and dealing y dmg per sec. Based upon units total health.

Think of some more later.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#3 Post by Perhaps »

For clarification, is this hero a tavern hero, or a neutral hostile hero that's just there? And by Murloc Zerg skill, do you mean Zerg in the sense of "swarm," "overwhelm," or "rush"?

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#4 Post by DarkNemesis »

I'm pretty sure it isn't, or else he wouldn't ask for the community's advice on this one. Too, didn't he say "creep" hero? Pretty sure he was referring to the faction.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#5 Post by Perhaps »

I'd like to know because Tavern Heroes have slightly different concept creation than regular heroes.
See here.

Though it says 5 skills instead of 6, not showing what types are including. But I believe it's one innate, three normals, and one ultimate, AKA minus one normal skill of regular heroes.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#6 Post by DarkNemesis »

Perhaps wrote:
I'd like to know because Tavern Heroes have slightly different concept creation than regular heroes.
See here.

Though it says 5 skills instead of 6, not showing what types are including. But I believe it's one innate, three normals, and one ultimate, AKA minus one normal skill of regular heroes.
Damn, well I guess DarnYak has some explaining to do...though I still think I'm right :wink:

At least, I hope so. :D

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#7 Post by Reaper »

Perhaps wrote:And by Murloc Zerg skill, do you mean Zerg in the sense of "swarm," "overwhelm," or "rush"?
Yes this

all of them
[Reaper]

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#8 Post by Perhaps »

You mean most of Warcraft III's AoS community has explaining to do, as they've been misusing the term "Creep," for only knows how long. If he means the EotA race itself, I'd prefer "United Creeps" or something to remove ambiguity.
Perhaps wrote:And by Murloc Zerg skill, do you mean Zerg in the sense of "swarm," "overwhelm," or "rush"?
Reaper wrote:Yes this

all of them
Well just out of spite, I'll squeeze in Burrow, Consume, Dark Swarm, Plague, Infest Command Center, Parasite, Ensnare, and/or Spawn Broodling.

Waki_Miko
Visitor
Visitor

#9 Post by Waki_Miko »

Class name: ???

Int-based
low strength
Ranged Attack
Secondary Magic Attack (while in normal form)

(Q) Amphibious [Passive]
- Can swim in water, and gains concealment bonus (Evasion) while swimming.
- Invisible while in water.

(W) Plague of Frogs
- (Well this is just a name suggestion for that wave skill you mentioned. Start with ordinary frogs at low levels, and have giant murlocs at 6th level)

(E) Eye of Newt
He gouges out his eyes and replaces them with the eyes of a mythical giant Newt, granting him greater perception.
- [Active] Grants True Seeing for X seconds (duration should be relatively short); greatly increased vision (increases with level).
Relatively long cooldown.
- [Passive] Chance for minor Critical (increases with level), slightly increased vision.

(R) Benediction
- Short ranged spell
- Grants a single target hero increased damage (slowly weakens as spell expires), or injures enemy Undead.
- This spell shouldn't cool down too fast; cooldown should be >= spell duration (without talent).

(C) Slime Skin [Passive]
- Increased Armor
- Attack and movement speed reduced for everyone next to him, based on how long he has been standing in place (Emberwraith style).

Alternative Skills:
Regular:
Wand of Wonder (Replace Benediction or Slime Skin?):
- Choose from a vast array of weak spells. All spells share the same cooldown.
(Alternatively, have more powerful spells, but give a random effect upon choosing a target)
- Each level decreases cooldown.
Positive effects may sometimes affect enemies, and negative effects affect allies (this all depends on your target choice).
- Alternatively, this can be the Innate skill, that increases in power and decreases in cooldown as the hero levels up.

(T) Aspect of Tsathogga
Manifestation of his frog deity.
- Becomes melee
- Cannot cast spells while skill is active.
- Hero is exhausted (use defiler exhaustion effect?) right after returning to normal.
- Reduces damage of units attacking it in melee.
- Damage + Armor + Str (based on hero base Str) Increased
- Agi + movement + attack speed decreased
- Grants a putrid aura of filth:
-- HP drain
- Size increase - includes collision increase
- Units nearby are randomly devoured for HP and/or mana increase (Includes same team's units)
- Lasts X seconds.
- At a random time (determined upon activation) while activated, he farts, causing nearby heroes and units to be stunned for a duration (based on enemy Hero strength for heroes). Fart radius based on hero strength.
Upon each fart, he is immobilised for a very short duration (Agi reduces recovery time)
Number of farts increases by 1 every skill level.

Talents:
Amphibious:
- Expert Swimmer - Moves much faster while in water.

Eye of Newt:
- Twitching Eye - Even when not activated, Eye of Newt has a chance of spotting Invisible units for 0.5 seconds.

Slime Skin:
- Antiseptic Mucus - HP regen increased slightly.

Benediction:
- Lasting Blessing - Benediction effect bonus decays at a slower rate, and takes longer to expire.

Aspect of Tsathogga:
- Extended Fart - Fart radius increases, but recovery slowed.
- Pungency - Fart stuns for a longer period, but recovery slowed (stacks with Extended Fart).
- Nauseating - Putrid Aura induces random slowing of enemy troops and heroes (effect severity based on Strength level of opposing hero)
- Increased Bulk - Increases Str bonus, damage, armor and size, but decreases Agi, movement, attack speed even further.
- Poison Spray - Physical attacks on the hero have a chance of releasing poison at the attacker.

Alternative Skill Talents:
Wand of Wonder:
- Erratic Mana - Wand cooldown is faster at a random rate each time.
- Wondrous Luck - When under the effects of Benediction, when unluckily casting a buff on an enemy through the Wand, there is a chance that it is instead transferred to the hero, or when a debuff is cast on self, there is a chance that it is negated (or transferred to a nearby enemy hero). Chance is based on level (100% at Level 6)

Feel free to butcher this as you please.

EDIT: Corrected a typo
Last edited by Waki_Miko on March 18th, 2009, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#10 Post by DarnYak »

Perhaps wrote:For clarification, is this hero a tavern hero, or a neutral hostile hero that's just there? And by Murloc Zerg skill, do you mean Zerg in the sense of "swarm," "overwhelm," or "rush"?
United Creeps hero.

More swarming zerg than the other two. Part of the fear of murlocs is that they tend to show up in insane numbers for no apparent reason.

DarnYak

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#11 Post by DarkNemesis »

Lol, tell me about it. You ever tried lvling near Elwyn Forest with these guys hanging around?

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#12 Post by Perhaps »

Given you brought up Kedge's Landing, the first thing that comes to mind is map specific, which could be either some Tavern hero you can only get on it, and terrorizing Kedge's Landing brings to mind some Neutral Hostile hero that is in the way, on the right side. But now we're clear.

To Migo-san:
Golden rule of hero design concepts, no passive only skills. If you have an idea that happens to be a passive, and good as a passive; there's two good quick fixes to fit the spec. First method, is simply make it so the passive takes form as a buff that you get from casting it. Second method, leave it as a passive while giving that skill a casting ability as well, two epitomes to this, is Great Bow (Tactician) and Imbued Equipment (Rune Knight).

As far swimming/water walk ability, I've considered this with a hero idea I had, but quickly dropped the though, because it'd only really be useful in one map, which is Gloomreap Mire. Almost all the water in Kedge's Landing is already walkable, and in Stormwail Peak just about the only non-walkable water is cliff offed.

I'll add my suggestion soon.
Suggestion added.

Abilities:
Combust Reflex + Water Wheel: [Innate]
Combust Reflex:
When Murloc dies it will do [X + (y * max health)] damage to units in the area.

Water Wheel: [Target Location][Cast]
Murloc creates a wheel of water in front of itself knocking back any unit that enters it.
Channels for X Duration

Asphyxiation Cloud: [Self-Centered AoE]
Asphyxiation will be where ever Murloc is. Asphyxiation Cloud will slow enemy move speed by X%, and do [x + (y * int)] damage per second. Lasts X seconds.

Duration increases, move speed decrease, damage increases, and radius increases every every level.

Means of Murloc: [Spell Book]
Every level an ability will be added.

Leap: [Target Location][Level 1]
Murloc jumps to location.

Shake Aggro: [Self-Centered][Level 2]
Removes Murloc from being a target.

Aggrivate Foes: [Target Location AoE][Level 3]
Units in effect will target Murloc.

Cellular Recovery: [Self-Centered][Level 4]
Heals Murloc for X health over Y duration. (Non-Combat heal)

Water Pistol: [Target Unit/Hero][Level 5]
Stuns and damages target Unit/Hero. Short stun duration

Surf Strike: [Target Location][Level 6]
Murloc will create a wave and ride it to location, units hit by wave will take [x + (y * Str)] damage with mild knock back (does not knock back heroes). If location is before wave's maximum range, Murloc will exit the wave at location while wave continues for maximum range. However, there's a minimum exit range for Murloc.

With exception of Surf Strike, most Means of Murloc abilities have relitively short cooldowns.

Hydro Peen: [Target Allied Hero/Self]
Adds additional damage to hero's attack and adds splash damage to hero.

Minor damage Increase, increased splash damage, slight splash range increase, and longer duration every level.

Slime Bathing: [Target Allied Unit/Hero -or- Enemy Unit/Hero]
If Slime Bathing targets Allied Unit/Hero that target will become ethereal, it and units near will be healed for [x + (y * int)].
If Slime Bathing targets Enemy Unit/Hero that target will become ethereal, it and units near will be damaged for [x + (y * int)].
Needless to say the target unit will take more than the units in the area via ethereal bonus.

Increased healing/damage every level.

Forcible Reproduction: [Ultimate] [Self-Centered]
During Forcible Reproduction, every X damage Murloc takes, a Murling will spawn. If Murling dies via timed life, two lesser Murlings will spawn. If Murlings die before timer they will blow up dispercing their inner acids doing [x + (y * tier level)] damage to units in a short radius. When lowest tier dies of any cause it will not 'split' it will deal exploding damage of the same formula. Higher the tier the greater the radius of the explosion.

Level 1 spawns second tier Murlings when X damage is reached.

Increased duration and increased tier every level.

Talents:
Slicing Currents:
Water Wheel is granted damage to any unit that enters it.

Persistent Species:
Murlings have chance to spawn on Murloc's death.

Over Populate:
Adds a spawn of a lesser tier to Forcible Reproduction when X damage is reached.
Last edited by Perhaps on March 20th, 2009, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#13 Post by DarkNemesis »

How about some sort of slime shield or hardened skin?

Like re-applaying it adds further effects.

creates a wall of slime, granting Murloc (name) x percent evasion, and small hp regen, x armor and...

every shell added, grants an additional x evasion but cost more mana or takes 2 armor, or something.

Also, someone added the idea of having a murloc summon thing based upon a certain amount of dmg taken, while this is a nice idea and goes with the theme (swarms of murclos :P ), it could turn into another shardlings disaster.

In any event, the thing that scares me the most about DarnYak is that he never says anything when he needs help for ideas. He's like a pike, lurks in the shadows and sees what will happen...

Elreth
Resident
Resident

#14 Post by Elreth »

Well ill give it a shot

Innate: Reed Lurker
Invisibility for 120 seconds at 90% movement rate. If he breaks invis by casting a spell, then nearby units are startled and suffer a chance of some minor debuff like short fear or stun. Maybe 50% chance for a 1 second fear per second for five seconds.

Mutagenic Avalanche
Turns nearby troops (or targeted area, w/e) into more numerous murlocs, a portion of which will always heedlessly attack any nearby hero. Probably something like 1 murloc per unit + x% chance of another and increasing with levels to 2 + x% or 1 + x% for another + x% for a third. With spawn tower units (knights and so forth) either making more powerful units or more numerous (or I guess they might be unaffected but thats not as fun). They would be a bit weaker than normal units, but more numerous, possibly increasing in power with levels in skill but not necessarily. (Oh I suppose int could be involved in the %s too).

Poison Grasp
Instantly materializes poison nets on a group of units, holding them but briefly as the nets quickly dissolve but inflicting decently damaging slow poison for a time. Rather low hold duration and damage based on Int.

Life Drink
Hero targetting spell that causes any damage done to the hero to heal the murloc for x% of damage done and does damage (which then heals the murloc) over time based on Int.

Rampage Frenzy
Buffs a group of units with increased movement speed, visual range and damage. Upgrading to relatively fast (possibly with a one use blink for normal units, I guess the hero could get it if it replaced this spell for the duration) and see invis with decent range. The damage increase would probably be modest. The duration would be relatively short though, 15-20 seconds maybe.

Ultimate: Tidal Curse
Targets a hero, causing a series of smashing waves to hit the hero over time. They would come from a random direction, probably either always hitting the target or being very hard to dodge (very high speed, luck or blink) and each wave would do a small amount of damage and push the hero in the direction of the wave. The deadly part would come from if the hero cannot be pushed in that direction by being blocked by terrain, an enemy unit is blocking him or is rooted/netted for some reason. Then the wave would do much more damage (relative to how far the hero could be pushed if at all). Any root or net effect would be removed after one wave though, ie they are pushed free (to make rooting them helpful but not overpowering). There would be a second or two inbetween each wave for the target to try to prepare, or just attack/cast spells etc and the actual wave effect would be over pretty fast so it wouldnt be much of a stun (although a decent interupt).

Hero concept: The idea is that he could be something of a hero killer or pusher with a lot of spells that kind of work together. He could max life drink and mutagenic avalanche and sort of force the hero to either run or deal with a few merlocs while assisting the lane (and doing okay damage to the enemy). Or he could max life drain and the net and just try to surprise people with invis for hero killing. Or he could only push, using mutagenic avalanche and rampage frenzy to heavily assist troops and help ward off enemy heroes (and protect him from sneaky heroes as well).

Then Tidal Curse works with mutagenic etc by providing units to block him for the extra damage, the net spell (if timed somewhat right since it's short) for the one wave bonus, or invis for casting it right as the enemy hero is in some corner, nook or alcove (followed quickly with another spell like rampage or net or drink for extra damage or speed to chase). *Also could make for a fun teamwork battle where each side is trying to block the hero with theirs or root him or heal him or dispel him for the duration.

Talents
Reed Dancer: +15% movement rate +5% fear chance (or similar debuff upgrade) per level (maybe cap at two levels here though unless you make it 10% movement speed instead)
Murloc Overlord: x% chance for a critical mutagenic split that produces double merlocs (x% increasing per level)
Endless Thirst: increased life gain from Life Drink
Fortified Enchantments: longer duration on the net effect of poison grasp
Empowered Waves: waves do more knockback, but does not affect damage (except that if they are being pushed further there is a greater chance of them being stopped before the knockback ends and thus doing a small amount extra)

Strychnyne
Addict
Addict

#15 Post by Strychnyne »

Loving Rampage Frenzy (just not the name) and Tidal Curse. The true sight aspect can save in a pinch and the correct application could turn it into a nuke for a stupid tank. Tidal Curse is just bad ass and amazingly frustrating.

Least favourite skill is Poison Grasp but just because of implementation, not function. I prefer the idea of impeding the hero with something that's not a net, like the avalanche. Finally, the polymorph problem used offensively.

Having an escape spell, a self heal, and two interrupts (unless Tidal Curse is channeling) might make him too hard to kill, though I do like the debuff from breaking invisibility.

I'm a fan of skills that combo with each other and aren't just two Thunderbolts, so good ideas here.

Ion
Communist

#16 Post by Ion »

I'll try some skills:

Spawnwave
lolplayonwords.

Int-based Crashing Wave (Shockwave) spell that deals damage in a line AND overtime. The wave should be fairly long (not ridiculous like Avalanche); at the beginning units should take only a portion of the damage, in the middle units should get "swept up" and near the end of the wave they're thrown unceremoniously outwards (like a real wave) and they take a bit of landing damage. Anyone caught in the wave and is tossed might be dazed (reduced movement + attack speed?) anyone near the edges of the wave might get wet (just reduced movement speed?). Now here are several approaches to the other effect of the wave:

- (Approach A) As the wave progresses "murloc eggs" are spawned, which are carried with the wave but also randomly strewn behind. The eggs then hatch at a staggard random rate into baby Murlocs (if you want to justify it they're mutated and genetically made to pwn people like Zerg). These Murlocs could be comp controlled (like the Faerie) or for simplicity under the control of the Murloc hero, however the main idea is they have cannibalize and can eat corpses. The more they eat the bigger they grow, and you can get other Murlocs too.
- (Approach B) Units in the wave are infected with some disease and if they die, their tummys explode and a bunch of angry Murlocs pop out, wreaking havoc. The eggs infect the hero and reduce Str. and Agi. by some % and if the hero dies I think the Murlocs should hatch =p Like the above, it would be nice if they got cannibalize, but as I explain below this could also make a good talent..
- (Approach C) as the wave progresses, grass, dirt and sand would get muddy, reducing the speed of people on it and Murlocs would start poking their heads up all over the place (the justification for this one I can't find)

Some mix of the above would probably be cool.

Note "Spawnwave" could also be in Stomp form (as in an AoE wave that comes out as a massive ripple around the hero; a talent could make it so that smaller waves might offshoot from the Murloc hero) and it would work well. But it'd be a fun play on words at any rate.

Toxtrap
high time he was given tribute

Borrowed from Elreth; the Murloc hero flings a bunch of poisonous nets over units in front of him (the skill should be AoE targeted though), which keeps units in place for a short duration and deals DoT damage for a short period of time. A talent could randomly make the poison fatal to units under a certain % of health (as in the moment they come in contact with it they die).

Feast, River King's Mark

Puts a debuff on a hero. The debuff essentially does nothing by itself except make make the hero glow tinted green (if possible). However, ideally what would happen is every second, there is an increased chance a murloc will pop out of the ground/water (we're on Kedge right? ;]) and attack the hero. At higher levels, more murlocs spawn and there is also a chance of a larger and more violent murloc spawning.

Talents could:
- increase the number of Murlocs spawned on the hero
- make it so that Murlocs will preferably try and spawn in a circle around the hero
- make it so the Murlocs are randomly diseased or they're bloodlusted or something

Also, this could be an AoE channeling spell instead of a debuff. The Murloc hero could AoE target and in that area Murlocs could randomly spawn; or like, slime could form/fall in random places, and Murlocs could pop out of that. Another variation of the spell is posted below because it is slightly different..

Murmine, Place Tasty Mine

Puts down a mine- yes, a mine. The mine would be visible for a few seconds before becoming invisible and would be permanent. The only difference is the mine's explosion is not its attraction. When the mine explodes, if possible there should be a small flash of light and a bunch of blood that spatters around in an AoE. The explosion deals a small amount of damage to nearby units and blinds them temporarily; but the mines are filled with a special meat that attracts Murlocs (lol...) Within a few seconds, Murlocs should start spawning all around with Bloodlust and attacking nearby units. Obviously, the problem is if say, you put down 15 mines and then blew them up at the same time; the amount of Murlocs spawned would be ridiculous and the game would just crash. To make this feasible:
1) Murlocs don't all spawn at once, it's staggered and they simply spawn overtime in the area. Higher levels I would imagine, increase the speed but it should be reasonable with respect to the game's capacity.
2) There should be a limit on the number of mine's placed, so you can only have 4/6/8 at a time. You could even make it an even 4 and increase the Murloc's strength and bloodlust per level (or make Bloodlust a talent altogether), and have 4/6/8 max Murmines as talents or something.

Muramphetamine

Not very PC or original, but I like a lot of sports so naturally it came up. This could either be an item crafting skill or just a self-buff (item seems more hilarious). Ideally, you could come up with a few "Muramphetamines" as well to craft but I'm only going to put up one possibility here. The Muramphetamine essentially works like Web; cast and there's a little thing you can gobble up. The Muramphetamine could:
- Basically put your hero on speed. Taking advantage of Yak's new "temporary health", one Muramphetamine could give you temporary health and high movement/attack speed for a short duration. Once the temporary health runs out (working like a timer) your hero suffers from reduced attack/movement speed for a fair bit of time (speed/amphetamines aren't healthy guys).
- Could have nothing to do with speed, but makes it so that the injesting hero secretes a poison mist that acts as an immolation and infects nearby units with a DoT. The DoT is activated only after spending x amount of seconds in the mist though (this is a complex idea for an item skill, could work stand alone) and would be like slow poison (reduction in attack/move speeds).
- Give the hero a temporary move/attack speed buff that also increases your chance to critical, gives you temporary evasion, etc.

I could see this as an innate but the Reed skill by Elreth is great too alongside others mentioned here. The mist skill could also work as a standalone skill (immolation; nearby units suffer a stacked DoT overtime) as well, but this would also be enroaching upon Bane's territory (the difference being this is activated/deactivated by the Murloc) so I am less enthusiastic about it.

Arm of Thunder, Lightning Strike

a) Temporarily enchants the Murloc with a lightning attack that deals extra damage to units either in one of Kedge's many beach puddles OR against any units who've been drenched in water (as a debuff?) by either the Murloc's Spawnwave skill or any other units who could get heroes wet.
b) Sends down a bolt of thunder on the Murloc (like Pikachu) that deals damage to him but also shocks units around him.

Wetwarp, Hydrohop

A blink skill that makes an explosion of water around the Murloc which damages nearby units, drenches them in water (as a debuff?), dazes them, moves them outwards (like Incinerate)? Does something, and then the Murloc appears wherever he warped. Kinda boring, but if he's going to be a melee caster he'll wanna get out of trouble so he'll need SOME sort of skill to push back units.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elreth's "Tidal Curse" could also work as an AoE channel (a big phat AoE ultimate) that makes it so that the Murloc basically turns a VERY large area into a storm, which would send waves crashing up every which way, spawning Murlocs at an insane rate and perhaps complicating matters by adding in lightning strikes that could do extra damage to heroes who have been drenched in water (as a debuff?)

I like Perhaps' spellbook skill, it's interesting.

That's all I have for now.
Ion.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#17 Post by jamn455 »

Finally... A few people who put the concept to good use and think of some good ideas.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Mills
Addict
Addict

#18 Post by Mills »

Ion wrote:Toxtrap
high time he was given tribute
Does it double as a soup bowl?
Perhaps they can be old, rusted, and mucky nets.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#19 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:Finally... A few people who put the concept to good use and think of some good ideas.
This of course, would exclude you, because you didn't put any ideas. :wink:

Funny how you criticize others, yet have zero solutions of your own creation.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#20 Post by Perhaps »

While Jamn is a twat, he's still entitled to opinion as a perspective. If you're going to complain about what Jamn statement, complain about the bleak detail it provides/offers.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#21 Post by DarkNemesis »

That's exactly what I did.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#22 Post by jamn455 »

Perhaps wrote:While Jamn is a twat, he's still entitled to opinion as a perspective. If you're going to complain about what Jamn statement, complain about the bleak detail it provides/offers.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#23 Post by DarkNemesis »

So he admits it. Great.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#24 Post by Perhaps »

What I'm saying is having or lacking of suggestions, doesn't determine one's validity of opinion. The problem is the fact he's going without a basis, such as "that wouldn't work for X reason, and why X reason exists is because of Y cause," etc.

Ion
Communist

#25 Post by Ion »

Does it double as a soup bowl?
Perhaps they can be old, rusted, and mucky nets.
You could have a talent that infects them with a random Hep C/Hep B/HIV. Goes with the Muramphetamines theme.
Ion.