Goblin Structure Construction complete?!

Submit hero or skill concepts for critiquing and potential implementation.
Perhaps
Retired
Retired

Goblin Structure Construction complete?!

#1 Post by Perhaps »

I know I've brought up the Clockwerk/Goblin Generators before... Never-the-less I still would like to see more structures that Clockwerk/Goblin can build aside from spawn towers.

One idea I have for a tower, which I would consider to be a "budget tower." Would be "repeating bolt tower," which would be a mechanical tower that shoots bolts rapidly. It would be piercing damage, attacks one target a time but shoots really fast, the health level for a structure wouldn't be all that hot. However, the cost would be rather low.

Another tower would be a goblin rocket tower, which would be a small damage single attack splash attack, mediocre attack speed, not so hot of health, cheap, but costs a bit more than the bolt tower.

Goblin Bunker, when a unit(s) and/or hero is loaded into it, it will gain a light piercing bolt/arrow attack, each loaded will provide an attack per, the loading limit is 4. Goblin Bunker is player owned, but control can be transfered to allied players. Doing so will unload the bunker then transfer control. The attack would be very little at best supplemental, the prime purpose would be for a hero to use a non-combat potion, and enter it, during defending a base and having health better than that of a Zeppelin, and also not costing crystals to build.

Goblin Man Cannon, an upgrade of Goblin Bunker, units loaded into the upgraded Goblin Bunker, can be launched into the air to land at a certain point. A starting range of the launching distance maximum would be 2200. The range could be upgrade for of course, cost. Goblin bunker would still have an attack for each unit loaded. If Goblin Demolition Squads are launched from Goblin Man Cannon, they will blow up on landing.

A new generator idea, would be one that allows you to produce one free goblin item every X duration interval. Some new goblin items that couldn't be bought could be made, like...

Goblin Grenade, that is used like potato of apocalypse, but you would click on it to activate its explosion timer, then click again to throw it to a location, once landing, it can be picked up and thrown again.

The generic Goblin Mine, place, detonate.

Goblin Pistol, which would do 25 damage to heroes and 50 to units, has not costs, and a mediocre to small cooldown (leaning towards small). If you get another Goblin Pistol, you can have Dual Goblin Pistols, which has half the cooldown as Goblin Pistol.

Mini Goblin Crane Fly, which would spawn a flying machine type deal, that can pick up allied army units, carry them and drop them at a location.

Another Generator Idea, Goblin Sensor Generator, shows invisible and for a mana cost it can use "true sight".

Another generator idea, Clockwerk Generator. Any one Clockwerk spawn tower in the radius of Clockwerk generator will have a Clockwerk warrior added to its spawns. Every time Clockwerk Generator is upgrades, it will affect an additional Goblin Spawn tower.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Re: Goblin Structure Construction complete?!

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

HORRIBLE
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#3 Post by jamn455 »

IDEA.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#4 Post by Perhaps »

RESPONDING.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#5 Post by Tehw00tz »

You lost me.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#6 Post by Perhaps »

In the woods.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#7 Post by Tehw00tz »

What is "That episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark where the kids get lost in the woods and have to solve riddles to get out."
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#8 Post by Perhaps »

And where everyone dies a miserable end. Every turn in the story was grimmer and grimmer. However, it was all good, it still had a happy ending.

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#9 Post by Discombobulator »

Perhaps wrote:I know I've brought up the Clockwerk/Goblin Generators before... Never-the-less I still would like to see more structures that Clockwerk/Goblin can build aside from spawn towers.

One idea I have for a tower, which I would consider to be a "budget tower." Would be "repeating bolt tower," which would be a mechanical tower that shoots bolts rapidly. It would be piercing damage, attacks one target a time but shoots really fast, the health level for a structure wouldn't be all that hot. However, the cost would be rather low.

Another tower would be a goblin rocket tower, which would be a small damage single attack splash attack, mediocre attack speed, not so hot of health, cheap, but costs a bit more than the bolt tower.

Goblin Bunker, when a unit(s) and/or hero is loaded into it, it will gain a light piercing bolt/arrow attack, each loaded will provide an attack per, the loading limit is 4. Goblin Bunker is player owned, but control can be transfered to allied players. Doing so will unload the bunker then transfer control. The attack would be very little at best supplemental, the prime purpose would be for a hero to use a non-combat potion, and enter it, during defending a base and having health better than that of a Zeppelin, and also not costing crystals to build.

Goblin Man Cannon, an upgrade of Goblin Bunker, units loaded into the upgraded Goblin Bunker, can be launched into the air to land at a certain point. A starting range of the launching distance maximum would be 2200. The range could be upgrade for of course, cost. Goblin bunker would still have an attack for each unit loaded. If Goblin Demolition Squads are launched from Goblin Man Cannon, they will blow up on landing.

A new generator idea, would be one that allows you to produce one free goblin item every X duration interval. Some new goblin items that couldn't be bought could be made, like...

Goblin Grenade, that is used like potato of apocalypse, but you would click on it to activate its explosion timer, then click again to throw it to a location, once landing, it can be picked up and thrown again.

The generic Goblin Mine, place, detonate.

Goblin Pistol, which would do 25 damage to heroes and 50 to units, has not costs, and a mediocre to small cooldown (leaning towards small). If you get another Goblin Pistol, you can have Dual Goblin Pistols, which has half the cooldown as Goblin Pistol.

Mini Goblin Crane Fly, which would spawn a flying machine type deal, that can pick up allied army units, carry them and drop them at a location.

Another Generator Idea, Goblin Sensor Generator, shows invisible and for a mana cost it can use "true sight".

Another generator idea, Clockwerk Generator. Any one Clockwerk spawn tower in the radius of Clockwerk generator will have a Clockwerk warrior added to its spawns. Every time Clockwerk Generator is upgrades, it will affect an additional Goblin Spawn tower.
Pity reply.
I'm this forum's MVP.