TY all

Discuss the clan's operations and management.
A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

TY all

#1 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Well, it seems I get to stay afterall, I just wanted to say TY to everyone for being so reasonable in spite of me being a total idiot sometimes. Now that most/all of you know who I really am I just wan't you to not think of me as Sieg_2. Sieg_2 was unreasonable and very dogmatic, and just a complete moron at times. Instead, think of me as AND, someone who has done alot of thinking (since the disastrous dealings with Sieg_2) on items, heroes, play, consumables, so on. I hope in the least we can all get along, and, if time permits, I might even being playing with you guys in a couple of months, hopefully.

P.S. I know what your thinking: NO! AND is an item whore, no way! he will just make us lose. I've played several "normal eotas" and know what to do in terms of obilisks, consums, mercs, repairs, play, so on. I feel I can hold my end up in the games, hope you all will feel the same way in 2 months. Until then.
--AND

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

Re: TY all

#2 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

As long as your willing to change you'll be welcome.
Backwards E's are badass

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#3 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Sweet.

Storamin
Addict
Addict
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#4 Post by Storamin »

He obviously doesn't suffer from split personality. If he did, why would he use this one?