Little wondering....

Discuss the clan's operations and management.
Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Little wondering....

#1 Post by Soulbourne »

So, If me and these two other guys we're to overtake the numbers 2-4 slot on rankings, would that give me any ability to launch a coup and purify the clan of the impurities of those who have quit EotA? If so, I'll just need followers, a new leader, and to finish off, a hacker, 200 computer viruses, and a tub of acid...last part just in case they're needed.
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Re: Little wondering....

#2 Post by Tehw00tz »

Rankings mean nothing.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#3 Post by Soulbourne »

Kinda wondering when I posted this....Don't remember posting, was getting on wc3 about that time to...hmm, could be someone logged in as me. Or maybe i fell asleep out of nowhere and sleep-typed. Or could be a supper-AI that....not sure why it would post something like this, if it wanted to track me down, would it be for something like this?

Well, no clue how this got posted, though at the current rate my brother may well reach 300 games by Febuary...well, if he could host, only has 3 hours of classes, but has to wait for other guy to get off school to play.

While I'm at it, is it possible to set a computer to host from a college, think for me I had to go straight into router and set this computer to be able too so i don't know...

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#4 Post by Tehw00tz »

No need to be embarrased if in hindsight your idea sounds bad. You wouldn't be the first.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#5 Post by Soulbourne »

hmm, kinda bored...and the clan name would lead to believe it is a clan that plays EotA...I see several on most in DotA, some of the people who can host I see on but never in EotA games...I find many players who greatly enjoy the map from old so I know its not due to complete lack of popularity...must make plans to get about 20 hosts to all host at once. That would make an inprint that it cant be too bad....

Mills
Addict
Addict

#6 Post by Mills »

EotA is dead, shhh.

DotA is better and funner, unshhh.

Top rank is whatever rank I am, then randomly goes to a different number from there.

Yak is playing an Asian MMO, shhh.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#7 Post by Soulbourne »

Hmm, EotA is hosted daily...hardly dead. By majority opinion EotA is better...dota cant be best if somethings better. Last I checked, bots gone so dunno your rank...But mines higher. Yak is playing asian MMO...whats its name?

AlienFromBeyond
Resident
Resident

#8 Post by AlienFromBeyond »

ToXiK wrote: Yak is playing an Asian MMO, shhh.
Aw man, really?
Soulbourne wrote:Last I checked, bots gone so dunno your rank...But mines higher.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man, thanks for the laugh.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#9 Post by jamn455 »

Soulbourne, you are a very funny man.

ToXiK is the best EotA player, so I doubt you have any more skill than he does. I am sixth on the rank with the most games recorded on the bot, and ToX is beyond my reach when it comes to skill. The bot means nothing, it is just an easy way to keep a code which is based on how much you play.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#10 Post by Dekar »

jamn455 wrote:The bot means nothing, it is just an easy way to keep a code which is based on how much you play.
And how good you pubsmash.
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer