For all of you doubters....

Discuss the clan's operations and management.
jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

For all of you doubters....

#1 Post by jamn455 »

Well it has happened, I am a shaman again, and all of you people who said YOU WILL NEVER GET SHAMAN BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, well I guess you are wrong and I was right. I would recommend you do not piss me off if you have told me how happy you were that I lost my shaman, because my finger may slip and it may just hit kick about 250 times.

Oh and I asked Jesus on battle.net the other day, and he said as long as I go and ask for forgiveness I shall be spared unlike the rest of you.

So one last time, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT a joke.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

Re: For all of you doubters....

#2 Post by Hammel »

Oo LOL... (was this... appropriate?)

Well... gratz I guess...

Fishin4pigeon
Visitor
Visitor

#3 Post by Fishin4pigeon »

THE FIRST LEVEL 20 AND THE BEST LEVEL 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SeasonsofLove would like a word with you >_>

Anyways...congrats, I suppose. Now go recruit some people.

<_<
I shall forever continue my search for the elusive phat lewt.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#4 Post by jamn455 »

Why would he want a word with me? His hacked code is nothing compared to my fully natural one so why in the hell would I give a shit about his code.

Why the fuck would I invite people when all they do is afk in the channel and then go play some gay shit like AotZ. Atleast go play some fucking dota or something good you haters.
Line 'em up.
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Ocean.dll
Regular
Regular

#5 Post by Ocean.dll »

You are so cool Jamn.
"RAWRR" -closing lines of Big Trouble in Little China

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#6 Post by jamn455 »

I know, thank you ocean.
Line 'em up.

SeasonsOfLove
Resident
Resident

#7 Post by SeasonsOfLove »

jamn455 wrote:Why would he want a word with me? His hacked code is nothing compared to my fully natural one so why in the hell would I give a shit about his code.

Why the fuck would I invite people when all they do is afk in the channel and then go play some gay shit like AotZ. Atleast go play some fucking dota or something good you haters.
Agreed on the first part.

Don't hate on AotZ, though. It's a fun map, and the mapmaker is a great guy. Really.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#8 Post by jamn455 »

Fine then, go play some fucking HoSK or something.
Line 'em up.

Pheonick
Resident
Resident

#9 Post by Pheonick »

SeasonsOfLove wrote:
jamn455 wrote:Why would he want a word with me? His hacked code is nothing compared to my fully natural one so why in the hell would I give a shit about his code.

Why the fuck would I invite people when all they do is afk in the channel and then go play some gay shit like AotZ. At least go play some fucking DotA or something good you haters.
Agreed on the first part.

Don't hate on AotZ, though. It's a fun map, and the mapmaker is a great guy. Really.
His abilities as a map maker and general hero balancing skills have deteriorated vastly. I only still play AotZ because it is still a fun map (as long as no dumbass takes the Celestial Seeker) AND it has an exploding imp hero. Everyone knows the rule of exploding imp heroes making their respective maps wagajillion times better.

DotA, while being so old, so (over)played not to mention popular enough to have someone make a song about it of course it's well balanced and the 'pro' ratio is staggering. The downside is that a good amount of the nameless horde of DotA players are:
a) impatient assholes, b) stupid assholes, c) elitist pricks who may be nice to you if they take pity or d) All of the above.

A big reason for the sheer unpopularity of the yohtah is the fact that certain members of the clan are sociopaths or do completely inappropriate things to new members. Yes; I WENT THERE. If bnet could just let everyone host rather than the few who belong to the Cult of Hostoth, who are STILL ignoring my applications, then spreading of the map would be a lot easier.

Hugs and monkeys, Nick.

P.S. Yes i did correct mistakes in the quote. I have the ability and the means.
I've been told that, with major surgery, I can become a preeetty good combination doorstep and draft excluder.

I feel...zomg.

"Stop getting up at night, just pee in your closet, it's that easy!" - Billy May

Mills
Addict
Addict

#10 Post by Mills »

Pheonick wrote:A big reason for the sheer unpopularity of the yohtah is the fact that certain members of the clan are sociopaths or do completely inappropriate things to new members.
The map could also be imbalanced, contain memory leaks, and generally stuff that people are not looking for in an AoS.

This is not to say the clan isn't making it worse, they just help by showing off the map in an extremely negative way (you included).

"Yes; I WENT THERE."

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#11 Post by Perhaps »

ToXiK wrote:This is not to say the clan isn't making it worse, they just help by showing off the map in an extremely negative way (you included).
Negate Strychnyne in this one, he's actually respectful to randoms from pubs and aids them with whatever knowledge. ^_^ .v

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#12 Post by jamn455 »

Well tox cant me on this one. I don't even play EotA because it kills my computer if I do.
Line 'em up.

Elreth
Resident
Resident

#13 Post by Elreth »

I love the sociopath part; it brings such a funny image into my head.