Reviving West...Again....I know...

Discuss the clan's operations and management.
Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Reviving West...Again....I know...

#1 Post by Tehw00tz »

Okay boys and girls West has collasped from it's crappy leader, not the first or last time this will probally happen. We are reforming it, if you were in West or in East or Europe and will donate your FULL time to the clan, please help, if your not, don't bother. We have already discussed who will be shamen and the cheiftain.
Cheiftain: Wind_Blade
Shamen: Psiblade19442, RSOG(Will quit whenever he becomes inactive again) EotA Bot, Daeatul(When he gets his comp fixed), and Tehw00tz.
We are looking to all log on at 4:00 central or some time around that, the other time zones would be 2:00 Pacific 3:00 Mountain 5:00 Eastern. We will try tommorrow(Thursday).
10/20/2006
October 20th, 2006
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#2 Post by Hammel »

Today is Thurday the 19th, but nvm ^^

I'd love to help, but chances are I wont be there... 11pm European time? WTF...

Btw, many people will be testing Yak's map by then... (starts 1 hour earlier)

Ohh, and honestly I doubt many European clannies can spend their full time on US West due to timezones (and we are inactive enough, especially me...)

-Ham

Psiblade94122
Visitor
Visitor

#3 Post by Psiblade94122 »

dude considering that wer all liveing in differnet parts of the world some can partisipate some cant (i use pacific time <its local>) so tell me the panned date (weekends will be a great idea cuz bro wont be home and i can devote time into this <also with my schoolwork and mapping i wont be on eota alot on weekdays anymore i gotta clean up my act in school if i ever want to be a programmer, AND YES WOOTS I HAVE A FUTURE!!!!... but it will still revolve around gameing <anything with "Arthur Luk, or Psiblade in the credits of a game its fomr me ^_^"
On request of Tehwootz, i have taken down my pictures. (and for some reason i cant post -_-)

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#4 Post by Tehw00tz »

I listed all the times...But ok..I'll scheldule it for you.
Saturday October 21st
10/21/06
1:00 Pacific
2:00 Mountain
3:00 Central
4:00 Eastern
------------------------------------------------------------------
We will meet in the channel 'EotA' Not Clan EotA just EotA
We will rant about how DotA is making the population retarded for 15 minutes.
Then we will discuss in detail about the political disadvantages about DotA and how the DotA players are planning to take over the White House and use their Excutive branch powers to grant them more power in the event that they are required to have more power to further DotA's advance in the video game world. Their party will be known as the DotAcrats.
We will then, after discussing these importants topics make the clan.
=====================================
Please do not post unless you plan on being there. Even if it is to flame me about my retarded brain which is filled with the most retarded ideas you have ever seen or heard.

And Psi you have no future if you keep that signature, I'll make sure of it. :mrgreen:
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#5 Post by Sparda963 »

I wil try to remember to be around to help take care of the bot joining, and i will join too if we need my name to make the first 10.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#6 Post by Tehw00tz »

Ya..Just periodacally check on the channel 'EotA', Sparda, me and Wind are really trying to make this clan before he leaves for Seattle for the weekend. If we don't make it, I'll take matters in my own hands, but its garunteed wind is gonna be cheiftain.

EDIT: Clan West has been reformed. Many thanks to everyone who helped. All the Northrend people, winds friends, and my friends, ty all.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Elle
Visitor
Visitor

#7 Post by Elle »

Excuse me?

Instead of acting like you're doing something, DO SOMETHING! The reason West died isn't because I was inactive, it's because the WHOLE FUCKING CLAN WAS INACTIVE.

Don't talk about 'reviving' it, retard. YOU will never be able to do that.
Recruitment Count:

Elle: 22
Clan: 5
Need i say more?

Hell.. if it wasn't for me the words 'Clan EotA West' wouldn't be in your head. In fact, if it wasn't for me, you would have never been a part of it. Crappy leader.. the only 'crappy' thing in there was you thinking you were doing something. Lets see how well you manage. Seeing as you couldn't even keep a bot active, let alone working.

Daeatul
Visitor
Visitor

#8 Post by Daeatul »

The clan fell apart due to inactive cheiftain. read the damn message for a month. tis ok we rebuilt it its fine filtered out All the garbage and started anew. Tis ok elle not everyone is a good clan leader :). Tehwootz did do something more than ya did in the last few months. So what if his bot isn't always on doesn't need to be its not a necessity. as a cheiftain you were rude, didn't help others, had poor sportsmanship, and and quick to be on the defensive. All horrible qualities for a Chieftain but w/e gl with what your doing. ..|..(o.o)..|..

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#9 Post by Tehw00tz »

Elle wrote:Excuse me?

Instead of acting like you're doing something, DO SOMETHING! The reason West died isn't because I was inactive, it's because the WHOLE FUCKING CLAN WAS INACTIVE.

Don't talk about 'reviving' it, retard. YOU will never be able to do that.
Recruitment Count:

Elle: 22
Clan: 5
Need i say more?

Hell.. if it wasn't for me the words 'Clan EotA West' wouldn't be in your head. In fact, if it wasn't for me, you would have never been a part of it. Crappy leader.. the only 'crappy' thing in there was you thinking you were doing something. Lets see how well you manage. Seeing as you couldn't even keep a bot active, let alone working.
Your right if it weren't for you I would've never joined Clan EotA. But I fail to see how I could do something because I was a grunt, you put didn't make someone who deserved it Cheiftain, you recruited noobs who stayed through your terrible pub smashing, thats all you recruited, wind recruited people who deserved to be in the clan.
You can't pin shit on the 'inactive clan' you recruited them you could kick them out, you know, you right click their name and select the "kick from clan" option in the clan menu, how the fuck did you get to be cheiftain anyway? Was it ToX's influence or your mad pub-smashing skills? You were inactive for one month(30 days) You guys in Aus may not know what a day is, its the thing we call it when the sun goes up and down once. All you needed to do is log on for half a second to make the Blizzard servers go "Elle, cheiftain of Clan EotA West has logged on, reseting clan destruction countdown" and you didn't even do that, it's pathetic that you blame a group of people for your own actions, we can't make you do things, the clan fell apart BECAUSE OF YOU, NOT ME, NOT DAEATUL, NOT WIND, NOT SLOWESTCHIPMUNK, BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU CONTINOUSLY BLAME IT ON PEOPLE WHO CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.
Do us all a favor and just go away.
Discombobulator wrote:I hope Elle's problem is cancer.
Elle wrote:Need i say more?
West was revived anyway. People from Europe helped(Thanks Dekar and Ham) and more people who are actually active helped, and not some shit bot like "Lorenz.Bot"
You have no authority over West anymore and I'll say something I wanted to say for months.
Fuck You Bitch.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Hammel
Addict
Addict
Location: The other side of the world... wait, the world is flat, right?

#10 Post by Hammel »

a) I dislike swear words... as a mod I would edit your post, w00tz
b) Chill... the clan is back, what else do you want? ~~
c) Kill (cross' friend) also helped, he was behind "zodiakk"
d) I can understand Elle's point of view, at some point after ages of stupid pub-smashing, not changing a thing and everyone else is inactive, you lose your interest in the game. I myself used to be active a lot more earlier... spend every minute I could on BNet... did it help? No... so now I move back to real life... maybe Elle made a similar experience... I don't know, and I don't want to know, just calm down, ok? ~~ This behaviour is so sad... when you don't get along, go out of each other's way...~~

-Ham

Btw: Yes, I have been pub-smashing together with Jouven. Why? We were the only active players on Northrend. Everyone else wasnt interested or inactive. And a 1v1 was way to random imo. Still, we managed to find some new players from time to time... but it didnt help, as already mentioned I am less active than ever before... (maybe with one or two short exceptions).

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse

#11 Post by Tehw00tz »

Hammel wrote:a) I dislike swear words... as a mod I would edit your post, w00tz
b) Chill... the clan is back, what else do you want? ~~
c) Kill (cross' friend) also helped, he was behind "zodiakk"
d) I can understand Elle's point of view, at some point after ages of stupid pub-smashing, not changing a thing and everyone else is inactive, you lose your interest in the game. I myself used to be active a lot more earlier... spend every minute I could on BNet... did it help? No... so now I move back to real life... maybe Elle made a similar experience... I don't know, and I don't want to know, just calm down, ok? ~~ This behaviour is so sad... when you don't get along, go out of each other's way...~~

-Ham

Btw: Yes, I have been pub-smashing together with Jouven. Why? We were the only active players on Northrend. Everyone else wasnt interested or inactive. And a 1v1 was way to random imo. Still, we managed to find some new players from time to time... but it didnt help, as already mentioned I am less active than ever before... (maybe with one or two short exceptions).
I really could care less about what emphasis you or anyone else puts on simple words as shit or fuck. Elle went out of her way to insult me, I didn't do anything to her except say she was a crappy leader, proof? Her clan died from being inactive because she was, she didn't go out of her way to recruit people, she let everyone in and just insulted me to my face each time she saw me. I get tired of taking shit from people who shouldn't be talking, she didn't deserve to be a Cheitain and never did, instead of giving the clan over to someone like Wind, she let it die and left it up to us to rebuild it, which was an act of childish spite. She made it inactive, her fault not mine not anyone elses, nobody can change what she did except herself.
What I want is for Elle to stop insulting me, she has no buisness posting in this section if she wants to be a condesending bitch and not helping.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Elle
Visitor
Visitor

#12 Post by Elle »

I really could care less about what emphasis you or anyone else puts on simple words as shit or fuck.
Nice to see such a nice Shaman in the ranks, not caring about other people's views. That's really going to get you far.
Elle went out of her way to insult me, I didn't do anything to her except say she was a crappy leader
i wasn't insulting, i was stating the obvious.
Her clan died from being inactive because she was, she didn't go out of her way to recruit people, she let everyone in and just insulted me to my face each time she saw me.
So everyone was inactive because i was? And why say that i didn't go out of my way to recruit people then say i did? I recruited people who either loved the map or said they'd like to look further into it. If i just let everyone in, there'd be need for a 2nd clan. Also nice to see how you try to fit in every angle that i'm insulting you.
I get tired of taking shit from people who shouldn't be talking, she didn't deserve to be a Cheitain and never did, instead of giving the clan over to someone like Wind, she let it die and left it up to us to rebuild it, which was an act of childish spite.
You never got tired of taking shit because you were to busy ignoring everything anyone ever said in the first place, THINKING you were doing the whole world a favor ALL BY YOURSELF, which in fact you did shit all except complain about how everyone was someone holding you back from whatever you felt you were doing. And of course it was an act of 'childish spite', why else would i waste so much time in the first place? I would of let Wind take over, in fact it was my plan to. But why should he have to put up with all the shit that was going on? I didn't let it die. I simply let what was left of it rot away. That Clan was never 'alive' because no one really gave a fuck about it, but me! Lets see you run a Clan by yourself and realise how much you're fucked when things aren't going as they should.
She made it inactive, her fault not mine not anyone elses, nobody can change what she did except herself.
Alright, i'll take blame for this. After all, who else would have the divine power to stop everyone in the Clan from entering Battle.net, but me? I put 99% into that place, 90% with exception of Wind (who is actually the only person who actually understood what i was trying to do), you did fuck all for it. If anything you made people NOT want to play the map with all YOUR bitching.
What I want is for Elle to stop insulting me, she has no buisness posting in this section if she wants to be a condesending bitch and not helping.
Back to the insults. Once again, stating the obvious, retard.

I have all business in this place. I may not be leader, but as creator, i suggest you remember who the fuck you're speaking to. I have as much authority as i did when i was leader, especially over you, pathetic excuse of a member.

Sparda963
Site Admin
Site Admin
Battle.net name: Sparda963

#13 Post by Sparda963 »

This topic is closed, if it is brought back up, it wont be pretty. keep the insults off this forum, this goes for everyone. If you have a problem with somone, take it up with them personally and keep everyone else out of your battle.
It's not rape if you yell surprise!