Eota Exodus Tips

Post strategies and guides, and comment on those that others have written.

Moderator: Mills

4getr34
Wanderer
Wanderer
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

Eota Exodus Tips

#1 Post by 4getr34 »

Hi all, I'm a big fan of this map and I play with 2 of my other friends. Current we beat easy, normal and are working on hard. Here is our general strategy, our heros are the Paladin, a dwarf tank tank and another healer healer on the horse (hes heals work on an entire army). We basically build cannon towers (upgraded to flame) through out the base and "trap" the enemy heros when they come down (once traped, they stop spawning). In hard mode, we do pretty well, even when the level 40 undead hero comes down and starts owning us, we basically aggro him towards a replenishing well trap and seal it off so he cant get out. But when the level 40 flying dragon comes down, we run out of ideas...no way to trap it. I have thought about using raiders to ensnare and let the towers handle him, but i'm not sure if that is going to work. Sorry I'm not great with the names but really enjoy playing this game. Can anyone provide any tips on playing exodus?

many thanks

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Eota Exodus Tips

#2 Post by DarkNemesis »

Have you played twilight at all?
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

4getr34
Wanderer
Wanderer
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#3 Post by 4getr34 »

will do that after we finish exodus.

Elreth
Resident
Resident

#4 Post by Elreth »

the wizard on the horse is by far the best.

and the windriders (name?) are pretty good damage

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#5 Post by Soulbourne »

Hmm...been awhile since I've played exodus....failure with a FH....Maybe I could fill the time of boredom with that...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...