complete specline for Bane

Post strategies and guides, and comment on those that others have written.

Moderator: Mills

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

complete specline for Bane

#1 Post by Seig_2 »

Acid Reaver--complete guildline

first of all, if any noobies to Eota happen to stumble across this, i strongly suggest u read it.

Bane is a tank, period. so any other spec other than STR would nerf him completly. also, caustic breath is upgraded by STR so u want to get that high. thanks to charge, he can now kill heros! yeaaaaHhhh! as for specs? here what he should look like.

orb of skill, I reccomend this item for 90% of the heros in EOta just cuz it plain owns. AGI+INT? genius!
plate helm, (if ur wondering why not knights armor? cuz knights armor is useless unless ur getting another helm.) 50Armor, 500Hp is much better than 60Armor, 100Hp.
4 rings of might, (u could get him warriors rings also, but u would kinda take the title "tank" out then and turn it into DPS.)
as for cyrstal? go for attack damage.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Re: complete specline for Bane

#2 Post by Soulbourne »

hmm, I've always used a different orb with bane. Also in a specific peak battle with 5 sec spawns I got rich with a int build 103 dps ult + 200 enemy units = bit overpowered....

With build I believe I get charge/breath as main with acid shield 1 point. Orb of fury i believe is the first item, thats arti orb right? Think I get plate mail for strength. I upgrade strength not attack at altar. The rings I suppose i would get. Think that's all Ii have to say.
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...