Jamn455's Guide to Treant thats NUMBA 1 IN GREEN, Yggdrasil

Post strategies and guides, and comment on those that others have written.

Moderator: Mills

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

Re: Jamn455's Guide to Yggdrasil, The Elder Treant.

#26 Post by Tehw00tz »

Thank you for establishing that statement for us, as it came after jamn's post there isn't much we can do unless we find the time machine from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, until then, keep looking and make sure you wear your safety helmet at all times.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

mianmian
Addict
Addict

#27 Post by mianmian »

DarkNemesis wrote:
jamn455 wrote:Look at the date.

Oh, and how about EotA being made, slacker.

I will add talents when they are in and not broken.
None of his talents are broken. Like Yak said.
I think Exploding Taunting Treants are broken.
-= I am the Grand Hammer =-
-Lithium flower

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#28 Post by DarkNemesis »

mianmian wrote:
DarkNemesis wrote:

I think Exploding Taunting Treants are broken.
Last time I used them they worked. They're just not terribly great. His others are though.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#29 Post by jamn455 »

DarkNemesis wrote:

I WILL ADD TALENTS WHEN THEY ARE ALL IN THE GAME FOR EVERY HERO AND NOT BROKEN. This current version makes baby jesus cry when people play it.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#30 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:
DarkNemesis wrote:

I WILL ADD TALENTS WHEN THEY ARE ALL IN THE GAME FOR EVERY HERO AND NOT BROKEN. This current version makes baby jesus cry when people play it.
For the most part, the current version is fairly good.

I think your "guide" to Yggdrasil would make baby Jesus cry though.

Btw, you forgot to capitalize "Jesus". Seeing as how your so concerned with correct grammer. :wink:
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#31 Post by jamn455 »

I love how you try so hard for once to type without spelling mistakes, and proper punctuation, yet you fail to spell "grammar" correctly. If jesus was so fucking magical, he would edit my post and fix the j himself. And how about instead of being just an inbred sack of shit, you actually make a guide yourself. You are so stupid that you don't realize that you are still here because of some cruel joke, because you are just fun to laugh at, because you know nothing about the game and its mechanics, yet you act like you are a seasoned veteran of the game.

The current version is not good, look at the bug forums, and see how much stuff has been fixed in this version. That means that it is not perfectly fine being the way that it is right now.

This guide is not finished, I don't understand how you cannot understand that even though it has been said by me a million times, as well as it being right under the title of the guide.

Oh, and you spelled Oracle as Oricle. Fail.
Line 'em up.
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#32 Post by Perhaps »

Pizza and beer, and everything will be all good.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#33 Post by DarkNemesis »

jamn455 wrote:I love how you try so hard for once to type without spelling mistakes, and proper punctuation, yet you fail to spell "grammar" correctly. If jesus was so fucking magical, he would edit my post and fix the j himself. And how about instead of being just an inbred sack of shit, you actually make a guide yourself. You are so stupid that you don't realize that you are still here because of some cruel joke, because you are just fun to laugh at, because you know nothing about the game and its mechanics, yet you act like you are a seasoned veteran of the game.

The current version is not good, look at the bug forums, and see how much stuff has been fixed in this version. That means that it is not perfectly fine being the way that it is right now.

This guide is not finished, I don't understand how you cannot understand that even though it has been said by me a million times, as well as it being right under the title of the guide.

Oh, and you spelled Oracle as Oricle. Fail.
Actually, I spelled grammar wrong on purpose, to prove a point. That you'll flame the hell out of anyone who so much as breathes the wrong way.

Your guide is a total joke. Try adding the talents idiot, ALL OF THEM, so far, they seem to work.

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#34 Post by jamn455 »

I will add everything, when 1.12b is released. How many times must I say that?

You did not spell grammar incorrectly to prove a point, you have spelled it like that since you started using the forums. You just do not know how to spell.
Line 'em up.

Setokaiva
Resident
Resident
Battle.net name: Setokaiva

Re: Jamn455's Guide to Treant thats NUMBA 1 IN GREEN, Yggdrasil

#35 Post by Setokaiva »

My 2 cents...

He can be an extremely valuable support hero. Taunting treants are permanent, and extremely annoying because the taunts can cause enemies to divert attacks briefly, forcing them to click spam. It can even drag them back from a retreat just enough for you to hit them with Grasping Tree. At higher levels Taunting Treants are extremely difficult to kill.

Rebirth is one of the best spells I've ever seen. You can even use it to bring back heroes, to say nothing of being able to mass-revive globs of troops.

Eat Tree allows him less downtime as he can heal himself between fights and during them as well. Fairy Swarm can help to break a push as long as he's in range. Nature's Balance has a wide range and is useful for getting rid of nasty buffs/debuffs.

Overall, as long as whoever plays him uses his mana wisely and goes where he can be most useful, Yggdrassil can be an incredibly valuable hero.
BOOOHNE~STORRRRRRRRM

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired

#36 Post by DarkNemesis »

Totally agree here. He's definitely one of my favorite creep heroes.

Hugely deadly with damage rings, crit gloves, and a maxed grasp. Taunting treants are great too, but I have found around 3 points into is plently, a couple into rebirth (although that skill can be frustrating at times). Ultimate anytime I can get it. Innate talent is a must as well.

St3alth95
Wanderer
Wanderer
Battle.net name: St3alth95

#37 Post by St3alth95 »

Wow. This guide inspired me to go out and try treanty mc treants and he pwns +1 :D

Almost as much fun as 1 hit KOing people with infiltrator...
Assassination, skullduggery, and infiltration since 1996.