Replays

Post strategies and guides, and comment on those that others have written.

Moderator: Mills

kwaththeraven
Wanderer
Wanderer
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: MoononiteLeader

Re: Replays

#51 Post by kwaththeraven »

Fun pubstomp I was just in with Lanthis on my team and Dark_Nemesis and Thermie on the other team. Highlights include a pretty sweet double kill with Tyrant.
Attachments
Fun eota pub.w3g
(319.63 KiB) Downloaded 385 times

Dark_Nemesis
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#52 Post by Dark_Nemesis »

Yeah, we got owned. Just a bad run I guess.

On the otherside of things:

Really great game with Thermie and I. Played right after Moon and Lanthis served our asses. Really long, almost 2 hours. Very well faught though, check it out.
Attachments
Epic storm.w3g
(949.98 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

America!

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#53 Post by Discombobulator »

ChrisLambert pwns some noobs. eh kills heroes and doesn't afraid of anything.
Attachments
LastReplay.w3g
(576.8 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
I'm this forum's MVP.

Kalrithus
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Roflfax

#54 Post by Kalrithus »

Here's a slightly funny replay where I lose =(
Everyone on my team besides me hadn't upgraded their scroll though there was one person who was buying mercs.

VS

Enemy team has 5 low to medium skilled peoples maintain early ob advantage and eventually win with artifact.

I just go around pking and crap and desperately try and kill all the little wagons. Fun times.

edit: Fun fact Game name was EtoA 5v5 all Pick! #666 :twisted:
Attachments
Super Joram.w3g
(459.8 KiB) Downloaded 391 times

Lanthis
Resident
Resident
Battle.net name: Lanthis

#55 Post by Lanthis »

You got kinda fucked on the teammates.

Don't really understand the Int Swash though. For every demoralize you cast, you dash 4-6 times. You spend the non-dashing half of your time swinging your sword. So why did you spend the entire game with 0 armor upgrades and 0 weapon upgrades and almost all int items? It's equivalent to D_N's warrior ring Incarnation.
I am a parody of myself.

Kalrithus
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Roflfax

#56 Post by Kalrithus »

His weapon upgrades are not that great and stacking int gives me more damage from demo and more mana to cast all my abilities. Also armor upgrades really would be a waste as if I'm staying in combat for long periods of time I'm failing as swashy.
It's equivalent to D_N's warrior ring Incarnation
eh I'm not ignoring the statistical strengths and basis of my character so I'm not sure where you get this.

aegir ravenking
Resident
Resident

#57 Post by aegir ravenking »

Kalrithus wrote: Don't really understand the Int Swash though. For every demoralize you cast, you dash 4-6 times. You spend the non-dashing half of your time swinging your sword. So why did you spend the entire game with 0 armor upgrades and 0 weapon upgrades and almost all int items? It's equivalent to D_N's warrior ring Incarnation.
Not that I use the build(or can really play Swashy well at all), but the int Swashy build has been along longer then me, meaning at least since 1.10. At level 6 it does 220+2.7int damage making it a very strong hero nuke. While you can't really do crap to spawns with it, it will let your spawns handle the situation.
Formerly known as kevin.mentor.
Darlocks and Psilons forever!

Dark_Nemesis
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#58 Post by Dark_Nemesis »

His weapon upgrades are not that great and stacking int gives me more damage from demo and more mana to cast all my abilities. Also armor upgrades really would be a waste as if I'm staying in combat for long periods of time I'm failing as swashy.
Meh, his weapon upgrades seem decent enough to me, and it's more about AS than anything imo. Also, maxing Keen Blade allows you to do some wicked dmg to spawn and heros, whereas with Demo you stuck with one or the other.

Still, I can't ignore how well Kalrithus played an int swashy.

America!

aegir ravenking
Resident
Resident

#59 Post by aegir ravenking »

Random pub game, but only one early leaver. I just played it, but I really don't know much of what happened other then me getting owned by an Inf and Rue early(and losing the bottom obelisk), us turning the game around with a giant mercing, and the Inf killing themselves twice(no the Inf wasn't a noob, not great, but still seemed mostly decent). I was too busy babysitting the bottom to lanes to do much of anything.
Attachments
good pub.w3g
(475.38 KiB) Downloaded 381 times
Formerly known as kevin.mentor.
Darlocks and Psilons forever!