Raise concerns about balance.

Moderator: Mills

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

Undead Balance Impressions

#1 Post by Dekar »

Martyr needs a general damage buff on his skills, as they can be easily evaded and he feels rather useless.

Defilers plague needs a nerf in cast range to give targets a chance to strike back, a nerf in duration/damage/heal(or mabye remove mana drain) and/or a limit to a single unit affected. Because procentual leeching damage with no danger to get hit is t_t.

Btw is Yak logged out again ( just a feeling)?
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Undead Balance Impressions

#2 Post by DarnYak »

Dekar wrote:Btw is Yak logged out again ( just a feeling)?
Nope, i just haven't had much to say lately

DarnYak

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#3 Post by Perhaps »

I think Staff of Negation is already a good "nerf" for it. But don't just think of you preventing damage and enemy heal, also think of it as voiding up to 6 enemy skillpoints (not counting other possible heros in the game that could have status infliction). -_-

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#4 Post by Discombobulator »

Perhaps wrote:    I think Staff of Negation is already a good "nerf" for it. But don't just think of you preventing damage and enemy heal, also think of it as voiding up to 6 enemy skillpoints (not counting other possible heros in the game that could have status infliction). -_-
You dispel plague all the time, right?
I'm this forum's MVP.

Furion
Resident
Resident

#5 Post by Furion »

Using WoN's all the time would become truely expensive since the plague becomes really spamable on later levels
and on lvl 5/6 one can permanent course more than one hero. That severly weakens them by 30% of their mana and health while giving the defiler an insane regeneration.
Another option could be to limit the amount of mana/health the defiler can get for each use of plague.
Let our last stand burn a memory so bright it will be remembered FOREVER!

-Artanis

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#6 Post by Perhaps »

I didn't say Wand of Negation... I said Staff of Negation. Costs 720 gold, with unlimited casts of 90 mana per cast, with a good AoE range, and not too long of a cooldown. Even if Degeneration cools down faster than Staff of Negation, no big deal. Degeneration has a long duration to get that 30%. First cast will be null, second cast will last 12 seconds (with the level 6 cooldown). And that's if you focus on one hero. So yes, I pretty much cast Staff of Negation for devouring plague.

I made a reply for the Forlorn Martyr, but since it was a lot of text, and almost a topic on its own, I decided to make a thread for it. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=580&p=5023#p5023