EotA?

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Laser_Wolf
Regular
Regular
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

EotA?

#1 Post by Laser_Wolf »

I was just curious as to how many still play EotA. I wish I could play it more often than I do. I miss playing it. It doesn't help that I can't host right now, or else I would probably play more often. And maybe we could scrounge up some people to play a game?
I go by the name of Lazar_Wolf.
I am not a tailor.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Re: EotA?

#2 Post by Soulbourne »

I might join in if you get a game set up, been awhile since I've been on wc3, but if I remember I'll probably come.

So, no I don't play EotA, but I've various other things distracting me so...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

Re: EotA?

#3 Post by Perhaps »

I can host, but I've been mostly focusing on finishing a map. Not the AoS one, I put that aside for the time being given as many goddamn AoS maps there are on Warcraft III. It has ended up the last on my list. For now I'll finish 'Battlecraft Paradigm' for Warcraft III (possibly going to be called 'Stratagem').

Then I'm going to work on a card game similar to Magic The Gathering, however it's going to be open deck (meaning you can draw any card from deck and will be completely visible to opponents to your and their benefit, of course), it'll have no minimum or maximum card limit, limitations will be applied by players being given a set and equal budget and cards costing different values (inspired by Warhammer) to remove luck aspects of it. It'll be turn based like Magic The Gathering, there'll be cards you can only play on your turn (lands, sorcery, creatures, etc), cards that you can only play on their turn (counter card/trap card), and cards you can play on either side's turn (instants).

Going a bit back on tangent, I suppose I could host on request, some of the time.
MSN: HockeyCombat@Hotmail.com
Y!IM: HockeySaga
AIM: HockeyCombat
IRC: Pantsuki @ irc.nitemare.name:6668 (I forget to log into it a good amount of time restarting Trillian, also you'll have to message me with personal not in channel, otherwise it'll be missed)