Description of EotA

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Description of EotA

#1 Post by DarnYak »

When subbitting EotA to the hive workshop as requested, I came to the ever annoying map field, Description. I've done these before, and I used to have a nice feature list, but I've lost it (probably not the first time). So, i've had the brilliant idea to make a description wiki page, for everyone to edit, improve, etc. Currently its just the one i submitted to blizz's hall of fame, but I'd like it to be more comprehensive with features and what not. Then it can be used to copy/paste wherever needed.

So please take some time to look over, add to it, post ideas, etc. And yes, i am being a bit lazy by asking all of you to help with this ;P

DarnYak

Emufarmers
Site Admin
Site Admin
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Emufarmers

Re: Description of EotA

#2 Post by Emufarmers »

There is the About page I wrote for the main site. Of course, it's not exactly a 1-paragraph summery of EotA so much as an overview of EotA's features and awesomeness.

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#3 Post by Reaper »

That's a pretty good description. The custom graphics, unique skills and combinations, and depth of strategy are probably the things I like most about it.
[Reaper]

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#4 Post by Perhaps »

First paragraph is good. It has good descriptions of concepts, however between the introduction paragraph and end statement, it kind of jumps around.

I updated it to fit current. "two factions to three factions," "twenty heroes to twenty eight heroes," and "three maps to four maps." Not sure how those were missed by people who read it.

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#5 Post by Reaper »

The one I read had all of the information correct.
[Reaper]

Gilles
Visitor
Visitor

#6 Post by Gilles »

Thanks for uploading the map DarnYak! :)
Approved and a 5/5 Moderator rating! I also changed the website on the description form just the url to an actual link, and added a forum link.

The Wiki looks good.