Near Max Int

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Reaper
Retired
Retired
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Reaper777

Near Max Int

#1 Post by Reaper »

As you can see here, I have the highest possible int items maxed out, all my stats (Including 40 of each from altar) turned into int, and level 51. I'm only at 471 int. Level 30 having 300 int is just not feasable, or ever reaching 400 in a normal game.

Also jamn made the longest stormspire streak trail ever. Will post replay later.

Btw pestilence was hitting for 1250 with this I think?
[Reaper]

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

Re: Near Max Int

#2 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Wow, just wow.
Backwards E's are badass

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#3 Post by Dekar »

Not bad, but 120 hp sounds a bit too dangerous for your average game. :P
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#4 Post by Reaper »

Well I did have 100 armor :roll:

Yes this was the extreme max (excluding max level and the luck factor) and was just to shut up whoever was talking about getting 300 int at level 30 in a normal game (I think it was soul), although mostly for kicks

EDIT: I've uploaded the replay. Teams were me, genrap, jamn, laser, and one of my friends vs. pubbies on stormwail. 1 of them was notably decent. Basically we owned the whole game, got bored at the end, and started doing crazy shit. Jamn created a path going from northwest corner to southwest corner to their base in the southeast (about 50 spires?). gen command towered every lane so the base wouldn't get destroyed in this process. The merc hero I bought, the dwarf was just ripping their comp heroes apart, providing lots of crystal. Everyone pooled their crystal to me and I maxed every stat and got the highest int+ items, and converted every stat to int. Obviously it would have worked better if I had gotten all the stats then done the stat switching, but I didn't know the game was going to last forever. Anyways jamn's stormspire path is the thing to look for (you can see it in the minimap of my screenshot). Be warned it took him a couple tries to get it to work just right.
Attachments
LastReplay.w3g
(613.79 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
[Reaper]

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#5 Post by jamn455 »

It worked as I built it later in the game, I blame it on gens creeps always in the way and the random stag fucking up my pathing. DAMN THE STAG.....
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips