RK spec

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

RK spec

#1 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Hmm, so I've been sratching my head about RK, I mean 3/5 spells are INt based, one is STr, and two (or three can't remember) are Evo...I don't know about you guys but all this seens sorta confusing as to which build you would go for..I usually get Str, Evo, and some Int but thats just me..thought maybe you guys had a different (or better) way of specing him...any ideas would be nice....

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

Re: RK spec

#2 Post by Dekar »

Mainly damage, one mana regen item and some int upgrades.

Max equipment and mana rune, one in stun rune and rest in rune shield.

Allows you to take some hits, kill waves with the mana rune, deter enemy heroes with mana rune/stun/melee.
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

A_New_Dawn
Addict
Addict

#3 Post by A_New_Dawn »

Hmm, and INt version, I prefer and tank hybrid, mainly Str, armor, Hp, Evo (staff) or gloves, some INt. Usually go for mana rune first for farming, then shield and equipment. Ult is nice, but it gets dispelled so easily mana rune is almost better any way seeing it one shots creeps by lvl 5.

items usually go for...

Orb of skill
Plate helm
Evo gloves
Rings of might
Evo Staff
Stuff like that, don't usually get mana regen cause I almost always get staff. That and skill orb are plenty of mana (for me anyway)...hmm, I never really thought about Demon's for him but that item would make him nearly impossible to kill comboed with Staff...have to try that some time...

Note: didn't Yak nerf shield in like...1.10 or something? I seem to remember shield blocking like 1200dmg at one time without INt...does about 800 now...

Ikaika
Visitor
Visitor

#4 Post by Ikaika »

A_New_Dawn wrote:Hmm, so I've been sratching my head about RK, I mean 3/5 spells are INt based, one is STr, and two (or three can't remember) are Evo...I don't know about you guys but all this seens sorta confusing as to which build you would go for..I usually get Str, Evo, and some Int but thats just me..thought maybe you guys had a different (or better) way of specing him...any ideas would be nice....

max weapons get zephyr, orb of wtfever, leather armor, executioner's hood and two of those warrior's rings and RK is fucking ridiculously lethal on heroes and mobs..

Tehw00tz
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP

#5 Post by Tehw00tz »

Even the fucking Ice Spinner is ridicolous with those items.
ДɷϣRØLEɷӟP