mods

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Seig_2
Regular
Regular

mods

#1 Post by Seig_2 »

Please have the mods or whatever remove me from this forum. As I wont be adding to my guides and what not.

you guys can flame me all you want after im gone. that all. sorry you have so much hate...

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

Re: mods

#2 Post by Soulbourne »

Ask not to be banned, but pose a self-exile in place, for one day you may wish to return...if for nothing else but for vengeance, like say training your friends to be experts at EotA and have 5v5 matches where you crush them...yes get some friends, get good at EotA, then return with a challenge then a win...then rub it in if you want and was crushing...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#3 Post by Reaper »

right...
[Reaper]

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

#4 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Damn now I'll never know what the rest of the Scarab's skills were
:(
Backwards E's are badass

Discombobulator
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Karunecm

#5 Post by Discombobulator »

Seig_2 wrote:Please have the mods or whatever remove me from this forum. As I wont be adding to my guides and what not.

you guys can flame me all you want after im gone. that all. sorry you have so much hate...
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?
I'm this forum's MVP.

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#6 Post by Seig_2 »

your welcome, just remove me and forget abuot it...

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#7 Post by CryptLord1234 »

Or. . .just leave and don't come back. Log out and don't return? And why're you posting in this topic if you want to be removed.

Anyway, some of your ideas just needed. . .more work. And thought. Yea, thinking before you post is a good idea.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#8 Post by Seig_2 »

just bann me, you know who to talk too about that, i dont want the option of returning...

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#9 Post by Storamin »

QQ More.

I honestly thought I couldn't think less of you...

but now I do.

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#10 Post by Seig_2 »

just fucking kick me off the forum..why are you so hesitant not too? get it with bastards...

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#11 Post by Soulbourne »

Because they have no contact with the mods, maybe...hmm, who are the mods, Yak I think is one...Isn't this some guy named emufarmers site, which would make him one...that all?

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Perhaps
Retired
Retired

#12 Post by Perhaps »

Seig, I personally think you're really weak if you're just going to bitch out like a push over because of some flame. It's true that clan EotA is loaded up with a bunch of idiots, but that's going to be everywhere you go. So you can bear with it, and hope that more people come higher than the level of fecal flinging simians or you can leave the community to go to another community, to be just as disappointed, and continue that cycle.

Strychnyne is a good guy; Toxic isn't bad if you're heavily unexperienced and you try to be above your own level; Soulbourne is decently cooperative; and Dekar being similar to Soulbourne, but more exprienced.

Jamn is a power abusing moderator, with no real purpose to EotA, ignore him; Poolman is pretty much Jamn's associate; Storamin, is nothing more than a broken record that says the same pointless shit over and over, of course ignore him.

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#13 Post by Seig_2 »

I wish all people thought as you did perhaps, but im in too deep already, i cant post a thread without being flamed, honestly go and view them. one of the first response to cenibus was a flame. its at the point where my posts are going nowhere, sorry...

Glortex
Visitor
Visitor
Battle.net name: Glortex

#14 Post by Glortex »

Seig, (Don't take this the wrong way.) come back when your ready and can ignore all the flaming. You need to stand up for yourself a lot better than that.

(Off-topic) Jamn was friendly to me by the way. I was never treated badly by him for some reason. =/

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse

#15 Post by jamn455 »

Perhaps wrote:Seig, I personally think you're really weak if you're just going to bitch out like a push over because of some flame. It's true that clan EotA is loaded up with a bunch of idiots, but that's going to be everywhere you go. So you can bear with it, and hope that more people come higher than the level of fecal flinging simians or you can leave the community to go to another community, to be just as disappointed, and continue that cycle.

Strychnyne is a good guy; Toxic isn't bad if you're heavily unexperienced and you try to be above your own level; Soulbourne is decently cooperative; and Dekar being similar to Soulbourne, but more exprienced.

Jamn is a power abusing moderator, with no real purpose to EotA, ignore him; Poolman is pretty much Jamn's associate; Storamin, is nothing more than a broken record that says the same pointless shit over and over, of course ignore him.

I am not a moderator?
I have never done anything but criticize his dumbass posts.
You are worse than storamin when it comes to being a broken record. But storamin is worse than you overall.
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

Reaper
Retired
Retired
Battle.net name: Reaper777

#16 Post by Reaper »

Perhaps wrote:     Strychnyne is a good guy; Toxic isn't bad if you're heavily unexperienced and you try to be above your own level; Soulbourne is decently cooperative; and Dekar being similar to Soulbourne, but more exprienced.

If you ask me your description of the above people is at best 25% accurate...

Sieg you should understand that everyone is (or at least occasionally is) kind of an asshole on the internet, in forums, etc. Perhaps is right that you'll have to deal with that anywhere.
[Reaper]

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

#17 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Everyone in Clan EotA will be cooperative or nice to you if you aren't a dumb fuck.
Backwards E's are badass

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict

#18 Post by Soulbourne »

I like to pride myself on being nice...except when directly insulted out of nowhere when I have no clue why they'd be agitated, then I do some things then retaliate fiercely based on the findings...And I do my best to stay in a state where I'm ready to learn more, if not blindly accept all new tacts without countering them with logic I see that denies it that is...

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#19 Post by CryptLord1234 »

I'm not actually IN Clan EotA (Heheh, plz don't ban me from the site!) but these people aren't all that bad as long as you don't go and make yourself sound like an idiot. Then they'll be absolutely merciless.

Just think a bit more before you post, that's really what you needed to do on this particular forum.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Storamin
Addict
Addict

#20 Post by Storamin »

jamn455 wrote:You are worse than storamin when it comes to being a broken record. But storamin is worse than you overall.
love it.