EotA-Dota Differences

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Seig_2
Regular
Regular

Re: EotA-Dota Differences

#26 Post by Seig_2 »

Obviously, I wouldn't use the same stratagies on MP.

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#27 Post by Seig_2 »

Obvious, I wouldn't use the same stratagy because playing against human players is completly different from playing against AI players, one actually has a chance, the other simply dies. Also, I don't think 'stratagy' is used by just setting down FS all the time, but thats my opinion and your welcome to have your own I guess. :roll:

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#28 Post by Seig_2 »

Storamin wrote:
Seig_2 wrote:Umm...normal Eota, usually SWP, and there isn't always heros on the same path as you, FS has a decent cooldown, and not every hero has a dispell or chooses to use it.
Also, a majority of my games are single player becuase my internet isnt fast enough. The AI in singles isn't great so you can get away with most anything.
Obvious, because most of your strategies (if not all) are easily countered by any halfway decent EotA player. Probably first time players, too.
Obviously, I don't use the same stratagy in MP as I do in SP, since one requires stratagy and the other a basic knowledge of the game. Also, I don't think setting down FS from time to time falls under the title "Stratagy". But thats my opinion, your welcome to have your own I guess. :roll:

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#29 Post by Seig_2 »

K

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#30 Post by Seig_2 »

Storamin wrote:
Seig_2 wrote:Umm...normal Eota, usually SWP, and there isn't always heros on the same path as you, FS has a decent cooldown, and not every hero has a dispell or chooses to use it.
Also, a majority of my games are single player becuase my internet isnt fast enough. The AI in singles isn't great so you can get away with most anything.
Obvious, because most of your strategies (if not all) are easily countered by any halfway decent EotA player. Probably first time players, too.
Obvously, I don't use the same stragtegies in SP as I do in MP because one requires strategy while the other a basic knowledge of the game. Also, I don't think setting FS down from time to time falls under the title "Strategy" but thats my opinion, and your welcome to your own I guess.

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#31 Post by CryptLord1234 »

I'll be the first to admit to being confused, for two reasons: First, you're copying yourself. Repeatedly. Seriously, the last 6 posts or so were just you.

Second, you're bragging about how you'll beat my mercs, then suddenly say this isn't about MP? Huh? Then what was that about beating the mercs I hired?
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#32 Post by Seig_2 »

obviously, I woundn't use the same strategies on SP as I do on MP. :roll:

Seig_2
Regular
Regular

#33 Post by Seig_2 »

Storamin wrote:
Um, I woundn't use the same strategies on SP as I do on MP. :roll:

Dekar
Jelly Doughnut
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Dekar

#34 Post by Dekar »

Can't we just pass the torch to him and then ban him? :P
<EotA@Azeroth> YAKS GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar: the ultimate ocean themed hero should buff and depend on spawn waves!
DarnYak: why is that
Dekar: WAVES
Dekar: :D
DarnYak: i was afraid that was the answer

CryptLord1234
Addict
Addict

#35 Post by CryptLord1234 »

I shouldn't have posted. IDK about anyone else, but I'm seeing 8 consecutive posts by the same user.

"C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER" would've been in order.
"L4D2 promises to set a new benchmark for co-op games. . ." Like L4D promised to hand us new maps, survivors, and zombies? We've seen how that works.

Ion
Communist

#36 Post by Ion »

Yeah at first I thought they were different people.

But no.

I always thought double-posting was kind of like an unspoken rule unless you really needed to follow something up or the thread had been inactive for some time (you know, iono maybe it's just my weird concept of thread manners). This guy totally rocked my world though. I went on for about 10 seconds thinking 8 people cared about what was going on in here but no.

lawlersauces
Ion.

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#37 Post by Soulbourne »

I've learned to bump a thread you quote and repost, or just repost and delete previous post...think it was here I couldn't do that though...dunno what it would have been for though...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#38 Post by jamn455 »

Pie
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

jamn455
Corpse
Corpse
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)

#39 Post by jamn455 »

is Good?
Line 'em up.
"Black people don't play Mega Man, they play with guns or some shit." - Ion
"If it takes two whole days for a giraffe, you know that giraffe is a tall one." - Wade Phillips

AnAngryBearDoctor
Addict
Addict
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Tehw00tz

#40 Post by AnAngryBearDoctor »

Seriously if I was still a mod this would be far more funny.
Backwards E's are badass

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#41 Post by Soulbourne »

I'm guessing the funny involves power abuse for some reason...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...