Strange Exodus Difficulty Question

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
azrael
Wanderer
Wanderer

Strange Exodus Difficulty Question

#1 Post by azrael »

So, I've been playing Exodus with some friends recently and I've encountered the strangest problem.

It's a brilliant map, but is there such thing as an Insane difficulty level? All of us could have sworn that we have played on such a level, where you need to hold out for 75 minutes, but upon attempting to play it today there is only Easy, Medium and Hard.

Are we just having a big group hallucination or has something happened to the map? I could have sworn there was an Insane level. We've tried the same heroes (Paladin and Archmage, it worked with two people), same players, same positions (red and green) but it does not show up.

From what I looked through the triggers I couldn't find anything, but we all swear that there was something harder then hard.

Have we gone crazy? Is there something we need to do to enable it that we have somehow forgotten? :|

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Strange Exodus Difficulty Question

#2 Post by DarnYak »

Doesn't exist, but might have been added in some of the unofficial versions (I never locked the map so there's been a few varients out there).

DarnYak

Elreth
Resident
Resident

#3 Post by Elreth »

Maybe on Siege's edits? Did you check those? Otherwise its not worth it, a lot of the unoffical variants were of such poor quality that their attempted improvements broke a lot of things.

(One of them added levels to all the abilities and the spirit link ability at (the new) max level was actually a team DE-buff...)

Soulbourne
Addict
Addict
Battle.net name: Soulbourne-Destroy all imitators...

#4 Post by Soulbourne »

Hmm, well, no one can say Darn Yak doesn't keep up with the forums...either in person or with a informant...
Click here to help growth.

Sarcasm is conveyed often times by tone of voice. Since writing does not have definite tones because of different views, I suggest we from now on color sarcasm blue as in other forums.

Please come here and click each egg...