bnet official servers not working?

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.

bnet official servers not working?

Postby Jouven » June 28th, 2014, 1:02 pm

The servers are acting "funny" again, right now I'm unable to connect to useast with the warcraft 3 tft client and the bot says he has dced from useast and uswest.
Can someone from the US provide some feedback please.

If I can't connect when the scheduled time happens I'll be on steam/the eurobattle server (check http://eurobattle.net/content/), although to connect to that server I recommend checking this guide I made:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2282

edit: my nick in that server is Jouven I'll be on the channel EotA, luckily today, 28/06/2014, it worked when the scheduled games happened.
edit#2: changed the how to connect guide to eurobattle.net for the link to my guide in this forum.
Last edited by Jouven on September 21st, 2014, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jouven
Resident
Resident

Re: bnet official servers not working?

Postby Jouven » September 21st, 2014, 11:27 am

I think? this has to do with yesterday night last game "everyone is getting bnet dced" (for those of us having mutual friends in bnet).

http://us.battle.net/en/forum/topic/14525182519

Seems it's been happening for some days, and only on useast =S
Let's see what happens tonight, I'll be on steam if shit happens.
Jouven
Resident
Resident

Re: bnet official servers not working?

Postby watermelon » September 21st, 2014, 3:31 pm

So anyway like I said earlier, let's meet up in the Europe realm. I'm waiting with a bot in channel EotA since Clan EotA is restricted for some reason lol Clan EotA doesn't exist. Let's make that our backup whenever Azeroth fails us.
watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary

Return to General Discussion