Bnet EotA

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Bnet EotA

#1 Post by DarkNemesis »

Just an fyi, did anyone here do a EotA on Bnet (west) Thursday? I was in a couple of games. Overall, not bad, though most of the players were noobs. Funny trying to spam "temper your items!" as well as seeing the strange item builds. For instance, a DPS (crit gloves + leather armor + attack) garg and a strength + armor + attack assassin. The game was bot-hosted, kinda strange, but eh.

Heroes included:

Icespinner
Shammy (me)
Harpy
Garg
AA
AM
Reqiuem
Scarab
Angeline
Fenny

As far as skill went, Icespinner, Harpy, Scarab, seemed to be the best players. Oh yeah, Harp needs another nerf to swoop, still hugely powerful. Pissed several kids off. I did pretty well, not one of my best games. Their team won.

And while speaking of EotA, Naga really needs to be buffed. Did a couple of LANs as well and ripped my friend with Fenny. Even with him sitting under geyser 'n stuff.

Back to the game though, aside from some of the kids being knew (they did catch on quickly) and the pubsmashing, overpowered harp, not a bad game. :|

Just thought id let you know is all.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.

Kalrithus
Addict
Addict
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Roflfax

Re: Bnet EotA

#2 Post by Kalrithus »

Hang around east in ghost++ channel to generally get some consistent (and sometimes) good games.

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

Re: Bnet EotA

#3 Post by DarkNemesis »

Played one with Casval the other day. Now that kid knows what he's doin, even though our team won! ^^

Between his nightmare, health orb, and ulti heal, it was damn hard to try and melee him + tremor and crumble X_X

Good Eota'er, and great game.

I just have to remember to save my codes...

Just for the record and for any of you doubters, my score was 4 kills, 0 deaths, with a +2 Zephyr totem and +1 crit gloves, level 32 playing Gravel. Crystal went into attack, animation (overpowered btw), HOTM, and str. Hired good amounts of spawn for pushing second from bottom lane, but never did get around to building merc towers. Shrug. Oh well.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.