Warcraft 3 patch (1.23a)

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Ion
Communist

Re: Warcraft 3 patch (1.23a)

#26 Post by Ion »

Sand caves + salvation > your face. Judenkind are evil creatures of the night get rid of them kthx. I will oppress you all!
Ion.

Waki_Miko
Visitor
Visitor

#27 Post by Waki_Miko »

dark nemesis is trollborn
has a better ring to it.
This leads to the interesting and likely implication that you may smash your computer when you mess with the registry manually. :D

@DarkNemesis
if you don't edit the registry you'll still have to continue copy-pasting from that friend of yours every time there's a new patch.
Just use Perhap's executable to fix it once and for all (It should work fine if you don't have more than 1 copy of Warcraft III lying around, or some file erroneously named as Warcraft III.exe - i.e. some malware, for whatever reason).
And make sure you don't move your Warcraft III folder somewhere else (if you do, run that executable again).

@Furion
I suspect that DarkNemesis isn't going to understand the explanation you gave...

DarkNemesis
Retired
Retired
Realm: Lordaeron (U.S. West)
Battle.net name: Dark_Nemesis

#28 Post by DarkNemesis »

Waki_Miko wrote:
dark nemesis is trollborn
has a better ring to it.
This leads to the interesting and likely implication that you may smash your computer when you mess with the registry manually. :D

@DarkNemesis
if you don't edit the registry you'll still have to continue copy-pasting from that friend of yours every time there's a new patch.
Just use Perhap's executable to fix it once and for all (It should work fine if you don't have more than 1 copy of Warcraft III lying around, or some file erroneously named as Warcraft III.exe - i.e. some malware, for whatever reason).
And make sure you don't move your Warcraft III folder somewhere else (if you do, run that executable again).

@Furion
I suspect that DarkNemesis isn't going to understand the explanation you gave...
a few things here...

1) I see my friend often, so its not a big deal, and far easer than having to...deal...with other alternatives.
2) I'm not a very techical person (as you may have guessed) and I could sit down and figure this out with my friend, granted, but its so easy just to copy/paste its not needed.
Reaper: If you seriously think America is the best country ever you are brainwashed. Fact.
DarkNemesis: Reaper, you're an idiot.