"Random Races" Fel Horde

A place to talk about general WC3 and EotA related stuff.
Leek
Resident
Resident
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: Leek

Re: "Random Races" Fel Horde

#26 Post by Leek »

DarkNemesis wrote:
Leek wrote:1. Its still one of the wider AoEs.
2. You can use it when creeps are moving or crossing a bridge to kill all of them, more then caustic breath.
3. The area of Cataclysm is bigger then caustic breath, easily. If you have problems figuring out how to aim it (imagine a long rectagular shape) then you have bigger problems then I can help you with.
1. Again, you are wrong here. I'll compile a list later and get back to you. It does dmg a line, Leek, not a circle, not a square, not a cone, a line, meaning its thinner, not wider.
2. Your second arguement is pointless and weak.
3. The length is longer, yes your right there. But the width is not. I strongly urge you to check it out before replying. As you seen to think otherwise.

Look Leek, I respect your opinion, and you seen to have a good knwoledge of EotA. But your also starting to sound like your don't know what you talking about. Cataclysm is a pretty good ability. Better than most AoE's ONLY because of the slow. Cuastic breath kills more unit=its got an overall bigger AoE. You really need to start learning this.
1. I'm not saying its the widest AoE, I'm saying it is one of the wider ones, and it IS. It may do damage in a line, but the line is WIDE.

2. You are talking about farming gold with caustic breath, I give a a technic on how Cataclysm outperforms Caustic Breath, this isn't weak it illustrates the point exactly.

3. I never said the width was wider, I said the area was larger. Area is found by width*length in a square and base*heigh/2 in a cone. So given the exact same size Cataclysm would have a bigger AoE. Being as it is that Cataclysm is very wide (close to CB) and about twice as long, it has a much larger AoE.

I'm sorry you don't understand these basic concepts of math. Next time I'm making a point I will elaborate on them and make them clearer for you.