EotA: Twilight 1.16c5 Download

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

EotA: Twilight 1.16c5 Download

#1 Post by DarnYak »

What did I break this time!

DarnYak
Attachments
EotA_Twilight_1_16c5.w3x
(2.16 MiB) Downloaded 360 times

aegir ravenking
Resident
Resident

Re: EotA: Twilight 1.16c5 Download

#2 Post by aegir ravenking »

Not really this version, but on Oracle, tool tips for Zen Force talents neglect to mention the bonus is scaled with mana percentage like Zen Archery is.
Formerly known as kevin.mentor.
Darlocks and Psilons forever!

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

If there's no significant bugs found by Friday I'll make this an official stable release.

DarnYak

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

#4 Post by watermelon »

I've overlooked Orb of Falling Ash, but it looks like it's great to (ab)use due to low cooldown and no mana cost. It's definitely nice for giving heroes that have little to no AoE a chance to farm (basically Oracle), though I think it pairs well with Defiler's spammy Pestilence and other heroes that spam spells (should probably test with Neph).
Not sure if it caused a -s bug where it basically repeated the line "Spell Values for Defiler" after the normal -s description.

Spells that use Rejuvenation Buff:
  • Mana Rush (Aero)
  • Rapid Healing (TC)
  • Surge - Int (CS)
  • Scintillate (Neph)
  • Betrayal (Neph)
Does AC's sleep from bog gas have a stun duration of 1?

EDIT:
Infuse from the Mana gen states the hotkey should be W, but it's actually R. Not sure if Mending gen has a similar problem.

Scheba
Regular
Regular
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Scheba

#5 Post by Scheba »

watermelon wrote:I've overlooked Orb of Falling Ash, but it looks like it's great to (ab)use due to low cooldown and no mana cost. It's definitely nice for giving heroes that have little to no AoE a chance to farm (basically Oracle), though I think it pairs well with Defiler's spammy Pestilence and other heroes that spam spells (should probably test with Neph).
Not sure if it caused a -s bug where it basically repeated the line "Spell Values for Defiler" after the normal -s description.
I think that Orb of Falling Ash might be just what Neph needs to deal some damage to army units. Requiem is another hero that could probably use it well, but he has an AoE spell already. Is it intentional that Orb of Falling Ash loses all charges when you upgrade it?

The line "Spell Values for X" being repeated happens with other heroes as well.

In other news, procs against heroes only work during the first 10 minutes of a game. And here we thought the nightmare was over...

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#6 Post by DarnYak »

The line "Spell Values for X" being repeated happens with other heroes as well.
Other than Swashy I don't see where this is coming from...
Does AC's sleep from bog gas have a stun duration of 1?
Yes.

DarnYak