EotA: Twilight 1.16c Download

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

EotA: Twilight 1.16c Download

#1 Post by DarnYak »

Tooltips fixed! Lots of new items! Many new "undocumented features" to be found!

DarnYak
Attachments
EotA_Twilight_1_16c.w3x
(2.16 MiB) Downloaded 390 times

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

Re: EotA: Twilight 1.16c Download

#2 Post by watermelon »

Not sure if intentional but Wallbreaker's active stacks on buildings which seems kind of broken.
EDIT: Also, there should be a newline separating the green text.
EDIT 2: Harnessed Potential has Raider's Orb green text instead of the silence.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

Intentional but I'm cautious about it as well.

DarnYak

Scheba
Regular
Regular
Realm: Northrend (Europe)
Battle.net name: Scheba

#4 Post by Scheba »

Some minor things:
  • Devouring Plague mana drain rate seems to be affected by increases to mana regeneration on the target; I don't think this is intentional
  • tooltip for Overwhelm (all versions) doesn't state the duration against heroes
  • tooltip for Crash (strength version) doesn't state the duration against heroes
  • tooltip for War Club doesn't state the duration of the armor reduction
  • Rockslide tooltip numbers seem to be not up to date yet
In other news, Bonelord's Crown is not the only proc that occasionally fails. The passive effect of War Club is also affected, and quite possibly some other custom-coded procs as well (the others are just harder to test because their proc chance is less than 100%, like Stormcrown or Reaper's Coil). I haven't seen Abysswalker's Beacon or Bloodsoaked Gauntlets fail yet, do the procs each have their own code so that only some of them are unreliable?

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#5 Post by DarnYak »

Scheba wrote:In other news, Bonelord's Crown is not the only proc that occasionally fails. The passive effect of War Club is also affected, and quite possibly some other custom-coded procs as well (the others are just harder to test because their proc chance is less than 100%, like Stormcrown or Reaper's Coil). I haven't seen Abysswalker's Beacon or Bloodsoaked Gauntlets fail yet, do the procs each have their own code so that only some of them are unreliable?
They all run through the same trigger, if one fails they'll all fail. And if they fail for one hero, they should be failing for all heroes. The question is what's causing the original trigger to fail. The trigger is attached to the target unit, so assuming only certain units don't get procs they might have something in common. Unless its all units at once, which hasn't been made clear. I'll add some debug code for the next version to make it clearer when it breaks though.

DarnYak