EotA: Twilight 1.14f14 Download

Learn about and comment on the next version of EotA in development.
DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

EotA: Twilight 1.14f14 Download

#1 Post by DarnYak »

Next up: 1.14f14A till we get to 1.14f14F14

This version has a minor memory leak required for debugging some of the new stuff. Shouldn't be too terrible, but just letting you know.

DarnYak
Attachments
EotA_Twilight_1_14f14.w3x
(2.11 MiB) Downloaded 388 times

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

Re: EotA: Twilight 1.14f14 Download

#2 Post by watermelon »

Reminder to fix FM's AI.

Spire cd nerf does hurt but I prefer Whirl more. I still end up scaling ridiculous with Whirl late-game.

DarnYak
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Post by DarnYak »

Just fyi, I'm giving the AI a little more cheating ability.

First, they'll get more crystal for killing players (50% for normal 100% for insanes). I consider this relatively fair since players tend to die a lot less and it can be managed by not dying.

The second improvement only applies with the new HCL option 'i', which gives normal/insanes +1/+2 to all attributes per level. I may take this 'i' mode even further in the future as an 'ok, lets let the computer completely cheat for a challenge' mode. Suggestions are welcome.

Edit: Also, I haven't seen the bug with the AI going to the edge of any of the maps, so I'm presuming this bug has been fixed.

DarnYak

watermelon
Yak's Secretary
Yak's Secretary
Realm: Azeroth (U.S. East)
Battle.net name: watermelon_1234

#4 Post by watermelon »

Is Shred supposed to deal more damage against normal units?
The damage boost to Vampiric Bite is nice though I still find myself not using it that much because of the other good/necessary skills in Blood.
I think Neph's main problem is early-game where he has few items which hurts his effective hero killing power and can't do anything noticeable to push a lane or slow an opposing push. If he doesn't gain momentum by mid-game, he's pretty much a sitting duck on the team.

You might want to disable the stuck code for AI when they're channeling spells since they get interrupted.

Sometimes, special effect units like Tree's Debuff Wisps and Ki Blitz get stuck on the left border of Kedge.